Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533180 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
currentprice:

who is getting ready to re-enter the US crude oil trade with me by the close of currentprice candle grin

the fall is too much from my previous entry,,,i will let it pass grin do what your system tell you.

nice night grin

i will sell on the pullback anytime it safe to do so
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
currentprice:
^^^why brother

make it double pls
Awwww my bro...Its due to me "broke-even" on all my 3 trades...my TP's never got filed. cry cry cry
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
benpuzzy:
Boss watch your back on EURGBP, i am bullish bias on that, though i stand to be corrected.

Been riding it from 0.8028 to 0.7750, hopefully.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Sold GBPJPY @154.16 SL: 156.80 TP: 146.80

Bold entry you got. Waiting @ 156 for 120 pips sl and 900 pips tp.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 4:34am On Apr 15, 2016
2ND WEEK,11TH-15TH APRIL,PERFORMANCE

Good Trades = 6
Bad Trades = 16
Total trades =22
% Accuracy = 27.27 %
Note : Comparing my 2nd to 1st week's % accuracy, it has declined by -19.40%

Pips Won = +383.7
Pips Loss = - 535.8
Total Pips Won = -152.1 , (3RD week's deficit)

Account Decreased by -17.11% daaaamn !!! shocked shocked cry

2ND WEEK'S REFLECTIONS
1.Entered too many trades ( I promised to take only few and the best R:R setups)
2.Poorly managed trades ( I will work on how to managed losing and winning trades,my profit target and stop loss)
3.Low confidence level ( I mostly watch what others do and change my decisions on my setups; I will work on that too grin)

Well, my second week of April dint go down well as expected. I believe the third is full of green pips then wink till then,
Happy Pippin !!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by benpuzzy(m): 5:41am On Apr 15, 2016
surveycash:

Been riding it from 0.8028 to 0.7750, hopefully.

Ok Boss.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by benpuzzy(m): 5:48am On Apr 15, 2016
saintfaculty:
I just passed out from Nysc today. Sombori praise the lord! !! grin
Congrats my Guy.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2016
prettyboey:

Awwww my bro...Its due to me "broke-even" on all my 3 trades...my TP's never got filed. cry cry cry

that is not problem brother grin

closer look at your chart you have the PA skills, you know what,,, try to be using large SL and don't quick to move the SL to BE "safe-heaven" when you are in 30-50 pips positive.
leave your SL as it is until you gain the pips of the larger Sl from your entry before moving to BE. also have target and let your target include scenario if....

lastly use lot size relative to your capital "don't over leverage",depend on the pair you trade ready to keep the trade for 2-3 days.

reassess your trade in between to check if it still within your PA target

leave the market to do as it want & shine your 32 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2016
Feshizzy:

Though I agree with you completely mate,
And your new found motivation is very inspiring.
Kudos to you and have a wonderful trading season.
I still await your charts of analysis.
I want to learn to see the market through your eyes now. grin

Regards,
EF
thank God sir but for now, can't divulge anything. anyways 1:2 - 5 nearly done today. I removed sl cos of posting here (DEMO )

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by elaweda247(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2016
Tom29i:

thank God sir but for now, can't divulge anything. anyways 1:2 - 5 nearly done today. I removed sl cos of posting here (DEMO )
pls i need you to put through here am new to fx
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2016
currentprice:

that is not problem brother grin

closer look at your chart you have the PA skills, you know what,,, try to be using large SL and don't quick to move the SL to BE "safe-heaven" when you are in 30-50 pips positive.
leave your SL as it is until you gain the pips of the larger Sl from your entry before moving to BE. also have target and let your target include scenario if....

lastly use lot size relative to your capital "don't over leverage",depend on the pair you trade ready to keep the trade for 2-3 days.

reassess your trade in between to check if it still within your PA target

leave the market to do as it want & shine your 32 grin grin grin
Thanks @Currentprice , you got my back bro,l promise to include these priceless nuggets in my decision taking for next week's trading sessions.
Happy pippin !!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jayonline: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Please i need a guide on Forex.
Who can help?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2016
jayonline:
Please i need a guide on Forex.
Who can help?

I always get banned for 5 days or more trying to help answer this sort question. smiley. Go to my profile and click on my topics. You will see "Do it yourself forex trading course free". Babypips . com is also good.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2016
It's been a long week,getting busier by the day...seems I missed alot.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nolly042(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2016
nolly042:

I think the instrument may still consolidate before distribution starts. I cant see enough bearish support.

sell limit @42.20.
later sold oil @ 41.42.
bought ECAD. GJ sellers should be carefull with the dragon grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nolly042(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2016
shalom123:
It's been a long week,getting busier by the day...seems I missed alot.

personally I missed your presence here
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2016
nolly042:

personally I missed your presence here
Thanks boss...let's make some pips, price just bounced off the NORM level.I buy till I see weakness on this market... Use 30pips stop loss,cos that's a NORM there price wouldn't try break it down more than 10 pips.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2016
Gradually moving this pair 'AUDUSD' to my *PAIRS HATE LIST*, It just doesn't obey simple rules embarassed cry
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2016
EU came down to give guys a better buy entry...I see a pattern in my chart re-occuring again and again... According to that pattern, it's about time to buy. Just need to confirm.
On the first 4hr chart,the red box was the entry for a sell like I mentioned previously but didn't take the trade like i said I was standing aside...now price is held by the last lower blue box which is a JLINE,price tried pulling up but held by the middle blue box.
On the daily chart,if you can observe price us moving in patterns like I said...from 0 to fib back to 0 then to NORM and from NORM back down to fib from fib there to 75 then back down to NORM from NORM to 100 and then back down to 75 from 75 straight up to DLINE and currently now back down to 100( but price closed below 100 to go stop at 75)...
Will price continue the sequence by going up straight up above DLINE or will the DLINE be the final destination...
My daily stoch shows sell but the 4hr stoch shows buy...
That means one thing, up price is gonna range...so,I will wait for both to conform and will ride accordingly.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2016
lets c how dey all go. notin is sure

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2016
Batr3 low...no fuel no light. Will drop for Ger30 later.
Sorry for typo mistakes,my phone is writing what it likes.
REGAL FX
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2016
Edd1e:
Gradually moving this pair 'AUDUSD' to my *PAIRS HATE LIST*, It just doesn't obey simple rules embarassed cry
haha, bro why na, but it has already delivered at least 30pips today so far! i see it goin to 1.80000...not today sha
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2016
oyintrend:
lets c how dey all go. notin is sure

added gj sell
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2016
FxDuke:

haha, bro why na, but it has already delivered at least 30pips today so far! i see it goin to 1.80000...not today sha
Seriously, it has been easy picking quality entries on other pairs but this particular pair has been a bia.tch to me 4d past 2 months setting traps 4me here and there. That's why I lyk trading YEN pairs. think I'm going to stay away 4rm this one 4d main time. thanks man, how is trading going?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by austynoh: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2016
jayonline:
Please i need a guide on Forex. Who can help?
go to babypips dot com
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Edd1e:

Seriously, it has been easy picking quality entries on other pairs but this particular pair has been a bia.tch to me 4d past 2 months setting traps 4me here and there. That's why I lyk trading YEN pairs. think I'm going to stay away 4rm this one 4d main time. thanks man, how is trading going?
Boss not only AUD/USD o, some other USD pairs such as EURUSD has been acting like that too. it is best to stick with the pairs we know best in this biz (in your case YEN pairs).
trading this week has been okay, few TPs and alot of breakevens.
Happy pipping. cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Eurusd is getting ready...batr3 back. A close above .1295, am gonna buy and put stop loss @.1220...first TP .1394...let's watch and see.
REGAL FX
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2016
currentprice:

the fall is too much from my previous entry,,,i will let it pass grin do what your system tell you.

nice night grin

i will sell on the pullback anytime it safe to do so

any trader able to join the US crude oil grin 100pips positive for me already with trade move to safe-heaven grin

iyalaaya currency,,,if currency not move. commodities will do the needful grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Good morning Pip killaz,

Finally I am out of the GBP/CHF trade with a Loss, making me lose the second time in a week on one currency pair(I will get my revenge lad).... Just kidding... No revenge trading in 4x..

Anyways I lossed - 78 pips on GBP/CHF and 0.8% into my account... Not to talk of making me trade on a Fridayyyyyyy cry

In summary:

TRADES: 5
GOOD TRADES: 3
BAD TRADES: 2
PIP GAINS: +63
‰ GAINS: +1.8
‰ ACCURACY: 60%

So sad, it could have been berrer... I should always have it at d back of my mind that... "Whenever I am killing the pips, :pride, over confidence and clouded judgement always come to play"

It's all good, from me, it's over and out, lemme enjoy my saki and ponder upon next week battles as the rain drizzles upon me roof....as always...

Happy slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Right about now...scalp trading selling Eurusd if price close below that line .1295...my stop is 20pips and TP is 40pips,trade will provide 50pips but let's be safe and collect lesser. 1hr tf and 30mins tf...
It's just my analysis, trade with caution.
REGAL FX

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Edd1e:

With you on this. The pair don show me many times.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
prettyboey:
2ND WEEK,11TH-15TH APRIL,PERFORMANCE

Good Trades = 6
Bad Trades = 16
Total trades =22
% Accuracy = 27.27 %
Note : Comparing my 2nd to 1st week's % accuracy, it has declined by -19.40%

Pips Won = +383.7
Pips Loss = - 535.8
Total Pips Won = -152.1 , (3RD week's deficit)

Account Decreased by -17.11% daaaamn !!! shocked shocked cry

2ND WEEK'S REFLECTIONS
1.Entered too many trades ( I promised to take only few and the best R:R setups)
2.Poorly managed trades ( I will work on how to managed losing and winning trades,my profit target and stop loss)
3.Low confidence level ( I mostly watch what others do and change my decisions on my setups; I will work on that too grin)

Well, my second week of April dint go down well as expected. I believe the third is full of green pips then wink till then,
Happy Pippin !!!

Nice one P.B, I love the way you summarised your trades, you are on a sure path to succes in this career path...I have a few things to add though:

1. In 4x, it is harder to build than to destroy (just like every other thing in life)..have it in mind that whenever you lose 1% of your account, it will take more than 1% to replenish it...dont forget that while trying to replenish it, SELF ESTEEM or CONFIDENCE will also be working against you...So if you have lost like 20% of your account, that mere figure 20% is enough to give you what I call TRADE PARALYSIS.....you just look at the charts and are scared to trade or trust your own analysis. Even when you see a 100% trade and you jump into it, the slightest retracement, you jump out.

A way you can go around this issue is by risking what you are comfortable with while building your accuracy ratio..When you get to a level where your accuracy ratio is high month in month out, you can risk a lil higher than usual. This will give you the necessary foundation in trading...Its like a guy who wants to become a body builder, you start lifting weight that you are comfrotable with even when you see a guy smaller than you lifting 100kg.

2.I know this thread is all about FOREX SIGNALS, but you need to ask yourself one question: "Are you here to copy signals or learn to trade"?.

If you are here to trade, pick a trading style that fits you and start practising(NOTE:it will take a while for you to master it). I read in some article that it takes an average of about 10,000 hours of screen time to become a pro trader, now this definately varies from one trader to another but I can assure you that persistence and doing all the right things continously even when you fail will get you there.

I know you have what it takes, just be patient with yourself and you will get there bro

Happy Slashing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.