Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533235 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 3:20am On Apr 26, 2016
haryomikun:
Forex kinda seems like gambling in a way

Every money making venture has elements of gambling involved because you are never 100% certain of the outcome. For example, when you buy stocks of a company and you hope it rises in price or when you buy land and hope the land appreciates in value. Even when you travel to China to buy goods to sell in Lagos, you hope to sell it above the cost price. Nothing is absolutely certain so they've all got some degree of gambling involved which is why detailed research must be carried out before engaging in any money making venture. Only thing is some are riskier than others and Forex trading is about the riskiest but also the most profitable if you are on the right side of the market.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 4:58am On Apr 26, 2016
frenchman2:
My 1st trade of the week. Just went long on usdjpy @111.16
sl 110.80
1st tp 112.40
2nd tp 113.11
let's see how it plays out.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Sl hit
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 6:28am On Apr 26, 2016
My 2nd trade of the week. Just went short on eurusd @1.1261
sl 1.1280
Tp open
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2016
odeyez:
@mrikay...well, if you are in profit, kindli be careful wit that trade. you don't want to be trading around a barrier. Two things may happen,
1. either the barrier is broken or
2. it reverses price.
i think i will wait for either to happen before entry. Just saying.
@Zionplace, i see you.

Yes... You are so right... That is whats holding me triggering gbpusd trade.... But i have turned my attention to eurcad.... Looking to buy... What do ya think, sir?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2016
frenchman2:
sl 1.1280
Tp open
1.1261 a major revesal point up or down no signal to sell yet still blue pointing up his system does not repaint but i use to ignore it and trade my own was now am back to it.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bigbasho: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2016
Ogboraph:
lipsrsealed
Wouldnot mind having the arrows sir, bigbasho@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2016
GU lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2016
embarassed embarassed

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2016
GU GOING

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2016
15min just confirm buy on EU no repaint

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2016
frenchman2:
sl 1.1280
Tp open

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Sl hit
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmm...back now. Looking to buy gbpusd and sell usdjpy,waiting till 10am.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2016
i was sooooo foolish to be followig price action system that fake me some times and pay me some times. i just remember that i use to make money and what went wrong i have to go back to old simple system i use then. and just follow the signal with higher TF

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2016
I believe all the corrections on GBP pairs are now breaking out so I can go ahead place my trades smiley
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Just went long on eurjpy 125.22
sl 124.60
Tp 127.00
let's see how it plays out
Hope this plays out fine

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2016
sweetmaris:
Cc; Ogboraph, lawsoon, manuntd...

Couldn't quote each of you, so I decided to put everytin together

First of all Mr ogbo is arrogant and not willing to learn, so even if the house wants to advice him, everything is falling of deaf ears
Personally I think Mr ogbo is wicked and heartless without regards of someone's else feelings, how would you say you want to pay back debt with Forex profit ? Did manuntd give u the money to help him trade or you guys had exchange rate deal
Well for Mr manuntd I feel you are taking this thing too likely that is why he can still come out in the open without feeling remorse, you better start taking some legal action, at least you have his number, you know his name and even the city he stays, that I wud say is a good start

And newbies hope you people are learning too, its not jus alert alert you should be looking out for here, shine ur eyes
Nuff said
Happy weekend
well done.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Eurusd sell limit@1.1327 stop 1.1397 tp open....reason my entry is at the 61fib level of the weekly candle,the hammer on the weekly candle,the last two weeks have closed blow d previous week's low and have all been bearish....oh scr*w d reasons too much story grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bigbasho: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Ogboraph:
i was sooooo foolish to be followig price action system that fake me some times and pay me some times. i just remember that i use to make money and what went wrong i have to go back to old simple system i use then. and just follow the signal with higher TF
mind sharing sir?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Mr Ogbo is waxing strong yet again grin
I wish you the best, hope you have learnt thoroughly?

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Adeyinka and EUR.NZD and EUR.AUD Traders,,,, at the end of currentprice 11am candle is the time to trade the pairs grin

"don't forget you can still be patient and still dealt with" - forex grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2016
^^though i still have open trade on crude oil sell of yesterday but at a safe-heaven - nothing to lose grin

time to take a calculated risk on currency grin

BUY EUR.NZD now with me at 1.6375 SL 135PIPS OR CLOSE MANUALLY AT TODAY'S LOW give room for 15pips more

TP AS YOUR SYSTEM tell you MINIMUM 150PIPS grin

check your system well if telling you to buy then join me now or wait for more favorable price to buy grin

read my siggy first before you stake your money grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
Feshizzy:
Mr Ogbo is waxing strong yet again grin
I wish you the best, hope you have learnt thoroughly?

Regards,
EF

Waxing strong?
Anyone can be lucky with few trades. You can teach a 5 years old fx and makes a killing in his first few trades. The holy grail in this business is how you manage money which is a skill Mr Ogboraph lacks. Moreover you don't get cocky after some few winners, its a recipe for disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2016
just bought uj
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Moneyyy: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Manutd19:

Waxing strong?
Anyone can be lucky with few trades. You can teach a 5 years old fx and makes a killing in his first few trades. The holy grail in this business is how you manage money which is a skill Mr Ogboraph lacks. Moreover you don't get cocky after some few winners, its a recipe for disaster.

Ogboraph has been known to be the worst money manager anyone can think of. I've watched him trade for several years and he's just a disaster as far as managing money is concerned. He keeps blowing up accounts and comes here to shout anytime he gets lucky with a trade or two.

Ogboraph is not a real trader; he's nothing but a gambler. This is a dude who thinks forex trading is all about buy buy buy. Does that even sound like a reasonable strategy? I've watched him blow several thousands of dollars over the years, listen to his trade calls at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by AK284(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Manutd19:

Waxing strong?

i think and hope you been paid by your debtor friend.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Waiting for USDJPY to cross and close above resistance TL with a Blue Candle for a Buy Entry.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
AK284:

i think and hope you been paid by your debtor friend.

Not been paid. He never pick calls not to talk of paying me back. He's proven to be a calculated scammer bro.
He said he has lots of properties and would sell one more than a month ago but all na lie.
He doesn't even communicate. He is here to look for a newcomer to scam again. That's why you see the alert alert. We should help in cleaning up the country and not leave all to the government. Ogboraph needs to be locked up.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
I'm long USDCAD
TP open

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
All 3 filled and they are doing pretty well...

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.