Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,375 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (536114 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
currentprice:

trade with me if your system support the call grin grin the pattern shown is my favorite "never fail before" grin

currentprice:

little help to make money,,,, done my part for today

if you follow me took the call,,, the fall has happen,,,, it 200 pips positive grin time to move SL to safe-heaven and go to bed with peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by docus: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
currentprice:

if you follow me took the call,,, the fall has happen,,,, it 200 pips positive grin time to move SL to safe-heaven and go to bed with peace grin

kia, bro u get experience no be small grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by saintfaculty(m): 1:32am On Apr 28, 2016
Forex is not only a game of capital, it is a game of common sense which is not common... cheesy

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by infofirst(m): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2016
Good to see Dat one good trader I know understands dz market well is in our midst again but mind you he used to be a poor money or risk manager as well. Be careful to give him money to invest for you and if you must do, cry not thereafter to whatever happens or at least seek for advice about him here first. ....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2016
jorel1:
GBPJPY , just sold at close of 7pm 4hrs candle...if goes wrong will sell again at 164.19
NB This isnt a trade call...just a gamble on my side... since the weekly and monthly gradually signaling a buy but everything is possible in the market.
Trading against your instinct is also a trading strategy. grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2016
infofirst:
Good to see Dat one good trader I know understands dz market well is in our midst again but mind you he used to be a poor money or risk manager as well. Be careful to give him money to invest for you and if you must do, cry not thereafter to whatever happens or at least seek for advice about him here first. ....

he is a born again trader now as you can see 0.01 lot size trading as against 5 std lots trading in the past grin grin grin

not talking about number 3 poster above this post and of this page from my 1st post above,,,,infofirst understand me grin

forex is a wicked teacher for those who wanted to learn grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2016
currentprice:

what good than woke up open your pc see your trading still vomiting pips grin

if you follow the trade it 300pips positive now,,,, do the needful move SL to 100pips positive grin

leave market to do it up/down business grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2016
infofirst:

Yeah, good advice to the new folks.
@ Currentprice na me you dey laugh abi? God is watching you o!
I nor go talk pass that.
Enjoy your day people.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2016
no magic or short cut in FX . know d area dat ur price candle or price itself likely to reverse either buy or sell shikena
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2016
shout Out to all those whose fx accounts have been blown out by the YEN PAIRS. grin grin
May your accounts REST IN PIECES !!!
May you be able fund to fund it again..

And Shout Out to all those whose fx accounts have been doubled or tripled by the YEN PAIRS
Withdraw your booty and go chill in Las Vegas. grin grin grin
Or take your woman out this weekend and spoil her with fun after all forex will settle the bills tongue tongue
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Fear not the yen. There is a buy from 108.16 till 108.95 and then 109.3x. Keep SL below 107.75
I think the selling will resume from there (109.3x) until 105.99
Enjoy the sequence of moves.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2016
Tom29i:
no magic or short cut in FX . know d area dat ur price candle or price itself likely to reverse either buy or sell shikena
tom God helping me accout is growing from $10 balance i will call this system the ANT SYSTEM. once it hit $250 then i will rest

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2016
Yen has broken all my structures, I am migrating to CHF pairs now,
Will get back to YEN soon.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2016
I am looking to BUY the breakout on GBPAUD

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by infofirst(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
currentprice:

he is a born again trader now as you can see 0.01 lot size trading as against 5 std lots trading in the past grin grin grin

not talking about number 3 poster above this post and of this page from my 1st post above,,,,infofirst understand me grin

forex is a wicked teacher for those who wanted to learn grin

Baddest u eh... U grab am well well
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by infofirst(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
meshpips:

Yeah, good advice to the new folks.
@ Currentprice na me you dey laugh abi? God is watching you o!
I nor go talk pass that.
Enjoy your day people.
.. Hmm love ur decoding skills, I want to believe u v truly changed for real Mm wise cos I can see d skills still dey intact if not even better. Respect. ,
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Truth234(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yen Rises As Bank Of Japan Keeps Policy Unchanged

Bank of Japan’s governor Haruhiko Kuroda once again surprises the market by doing nothing, even after analysts have forecast a move by the institution to weaken the yen while stimulating the economy with additional QE. The governor said the apex bank need more time to see the effects of the negative interest rate policy it implemented in February.

http://investorsking.com/yen-rises-as-bank-of-japan-keeps-policy-unchanged/
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
saintfaculty:
Forex is not only a game of capital, it is a game of common sense which is not common... cheesy
The way this your 1 1$ profit gives equity gains in tens of thousands of $ beats my imagination cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
jorel1:
grin grin
Winnings such as that obtained in GBPJPY , I dont like to rejoice in such because it only goes to prove the gambling nature of forex.. there was a 50-50 chance of price beating my resistance level to go higher (most likely scenario) rather than going down due to the news..

I like my gains obtained on a trusted mechanical system rather than a dice toss of news outcome.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
infofirst:
.. Hmm love ur decoding skills, I want to believe u v truly changed for real Mm wise cos I can see d skills still dey intact if not even better. Respect. ,

Time will tell my brother.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
WOW WOW WOW WOW grin grin grin grin grin grin Finally i have succeeded In coding ad Building My own Trading Robot Call THE FXAnt Trading Robot.v1.0 ist going to be the best trading Robot 2016. with my own analysis. Keep eye ope lets see how its goig to be trading o a Real life account A friend that i am managing his account for from $200 to $600 has offer and agree for the robot to be tested o his live account i will be posting the screen shot o how its trading

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ogboraph:
WOW WOW WOW WOW grin grin grin grin grin grin Finally i have succeeded In coding ad Building My own Trading Robot Call THE FXAnt Trading Robot.v1.0 ist going to be the best trading Robot 2016. with my own analysis. Keep eye ope lets see how its goig to be trading o a Real life account A friend that i am managing his account for from $200 to $600 has offer and agree for the robot to be tested o his live account i will be posting the screen shot o how its trading
OK! grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
ROBOT IN ACTION i am so happy i wont be looking at my PC any more

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JAkpayen(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ogboraph:
Why don't you use a tick data to test how good your EA works?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
JAkpayen:

Why don't you use a tick data to test how good your EA works?
ok sir let me do that now thank you sir
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
part profit taken

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ogboraph:
tom God helping me accout is growing from $10 balance i will call this system the ANT SYSTEM. once it hit $250 then i will rest
@Ogboraph, i bet you the way the robot is trading and the number of trades it opens, it will blow that account. How can you trade 0.6 with 600 dollars.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by saintfaculty(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ogboraph:
ROBOT IN ACTION i am so happy i wont be looking at my PC any more

Chief i advice u open a cent account... the ea will blow that account... fund too small.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Too much unnecessary advice here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
please is anyone looking at USDJPY? i wanted to buy but.... am afraid it may go further down... thanks in advance..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ogboraph:

bros please I beg u in name of Jesus pay me $50 first from what u owe me & u can refund d remaining 50 next week. tins not easy at my side. u likely know how I survive daily. I beg u sir.

Thank God u are rising again

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tom29i:

bros please I beg u in name of Jesus pay me $50 first from what u owe me & u can refund d remaining 50 next week. tins not easy at my side. u likely know how I survive daily. I beg u sir.

Thank God u are rising again

Jezz! So with all the trading since, you have made no kobo!!
You are trying to lure innocent newbie with your devise.
If you are really good even with a demo account, for atleast 6 months I assure you would be successful in the business, what happened to your birds, don't tell me the yen got to them already?

Regards,
EF

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.