Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (534138 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Artillerous(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Lifecontinues:
Did you just mention instaforex? I am not sure of their reputation.
I traded with fxcm Canada but ran away because of the 33:1 max leverage and was not permitted to open FXCM UK which offers 500:1 max leverage....I give FXCM 99% from my experience.....
But before all that, I thought you mentioned you are new to FOREX and now talking about funding........... undecided undecided undecided

Big brother, NEW in the sense that I want to go into the real life experience. I have been reading about forex for years and even studying the DEMO, but now I want to trade the real life which I have also been told they are not the same.

Brother, reading about driving and the actual driving is not the same. Tks for your reply. Is there any requirement that will not allow me to open fxcm UK then? I want to go with the most reliable... smiley
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2016
I closed all my trades already......70% the past trades you see me posted were taken on H4, I did that because no signal was locked-in on D1 - my main TF but now I have returned to my D1 trading with good rest of mind and sleep until I get a locked-in signal

Just an affirmation with what you saw, you are absolutely right on the position, Gold signal for sell is locked-in and confirmed already and If I were to trade H4, I would have sold now but bro I no longer want to go back to H4 cos it makes me keep coming every 4HOURS in search of a fresh locking cos am a pip basketing trader.

YES THE CALL RIGHT NOW: GOLD SELL with stoploss 70pips take profit 140pips (I am not entering as earlier though)
adeyinkabasir:

be careful of your GOLD buy ooooo....I see a SELL waiting to breakout
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2016
Good Morning Pips,

My second pair (EUR/NZD) hit my SL. lost -67pips & -1% to my account.

In summary I have slashed -5 pips & +1%

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Lol, I stayed with EURNZD even after the -ve and left my trade to sleep ofcourse without a stoploss cheesy and woke up to find it now in +ve.

This is period of heavy fundamentals , be careful buying gbp or eur , any retracement on these currencies wouldn't be sustained for long.. most eur pairs will experience a huge landslide avalanche soon..

Until 23rd if you focus your attention on trading only one direction , you will make money .

CEO
Forex

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2016
I do not know about FXCM UK requirement, you may chat with their agent via https://www.fxcm.com/uk/support/contact-client-support/

They are very good at responding to chat, but you need to note that your account will be in pounds and not usd grin grin grin more naira to get pounds this time
Artillerous:

Big brother, NEW in the sense that I want to go into the real life experience. I have been reading about forex for years and even studying the DEMO, but now I want to trade the real life which I have also been told they are not the same.

Brother, reading about driving and the actual driving is not the same. Tks for your reply. Is there any requirement that will not allow me to open fxcm UK then? I want to go with the most reliable... smiley
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Its time time to sell the 4hr TF price rejection on GBPJPY
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2016
:
Sold usdcad 1.2818
bought nzdusd 0.6930
tp open
Sl 70pips
Let's see how they play out.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2016
GJ on H4 is dangerous to be sold, it was a pull back and major trend is up

Cheers
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2016
Lifecontinues:
Yes, well done and more grace to your elbow.....

I used to bear a username on this group that was frustrated by some friends here (including you grin grin) only because I stated my ground in trading fx for living and after I picked on a scammer that scammed some people here, so I changed to lifecontinues and I see truely how life continues with pips basketing all the way

Well, I added more to research strength and I can tell how sweet forex is.....

I have closed all trades (none is opened) and now I have again doubled my account......YES, I MEAN X2 the second time in a week...thanks to pips basketing

shocked shocked Doubled your account twice in one week...that is huge...Nice one chief!!!...Bros afa na teach me your system...I want basket pips too grin grin........ meanwhile, EURAUD and AUDUSD is making my body do jigi-jigi grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2016
Looking to buy GBPNZD on little risk
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Yes it is lot of hard work especially when you trade on H4, H1 downward. because you want to enter as many signal locked-in pair as possible (you do not care about the no. of pair you enter provided the signal is through, 10, 15, 20 pairs do not matter and that is why i use very very small lot cos what I do is pips cummulation)....If I trade one pair, the probability of winning is just like tossing a coin once (Head or Tail outcome) but no. of head or tail increases in one outcome as the no. of coin tossed increases Here, you have more of your desired outcome by going only for locked-in signal

[img]http:///a/img924/3333/uCQqp2.png[/img]

This is why I trade D1 TF as all I need is to open my platform, fetch for the lock-in every 2hrs per day at the open of a daily candle and go on with my daily activity outside fx

Yes double double
EmmanuelD1st:

shocked shocked Doubled your account twice in one week...that is huge...Nice one chief!!!...Bros afa na teach me your system...I want basket pips too grin grin........ meanwhile, EURAUD and AUDUSD is making my body do jigi-jigi grin grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2016
jorel1:
If you made this trade , stay with it to take out current years low ...that 4hr TF bullish trend development likely wont hold water. There is no point catching a trade at a good price and wasting the opportunity with peanuts.

Chai!!! Where was I when you made this call oh!!! E pain me die!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Lifecontinues:
Yes it is lot of hard work especially when you trade on H4, H1 downward. because you want to enter as many signal locked-in pair as possible (you do not care about the no. of pair you enter provided the signal is through, 10, 15, 20 pairs do not matter and that is why i use very very small lot cos what I do is pips cummulation)....If I trade one pair, the probability of winning is just like tossing a coin once (Head or Tail outcome) but no. of head or tail increases in one outcome as the no. of coin tossed increases Here, you have more of your desired outcome by going only for locked-in signal

[img]http:///a/img924/3333/uCQqp2.png[/img]

This is why I trade D1 TF as all I need is to open my platform, fetch for the lock-in every 2hrs per day at the open of a daily candle and go on with my daily activity outside fx

Yes double double
Nice!!! Contine to Keep it up...Buh, I want to basket pips too grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Hello Pip Slashers,

AUD/NZD in view

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2016
USDJPY added another sell from current price support level turned resistance . MEANWHILE e bi like say I don enter one - chance grin grin with GBPJPY currently in -ve 179 PIPS.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by FOREXMART(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2016
hmmm
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2016
mrikay:

Chai!!! Where was I when you made this call oh!!! E pain me die!
not to worry, another opportunity will come wink wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
jorel1:
USDJPY added another sell from current price support level turned resistance . MEANWHILE e bi like say I don enter one - chance grin grin with GBPJPY currently in -ve 179 PIPS.
grin grin grin comot now before e carry you go him own destination
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
I already stated it would be dangerous to sell gj earlier on when I saw his call and now even uj except he can wait on the hope I see on D1, because the overall daily trend is down which is still on and no reverse yet, it may make him stay on those pairs for 2-3days before d -ve turns +ve.....my outlook

EmmanuelD1st:
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Capitals:

You can imagine how I feel seeing that the million dollar guy anticipates a fall in audusd but I busy buying
At least I m up for BE now, make dem do wetin dem wan do.
And I m going to be looking out for buy opportunities till we breach o.704x.
Am not insinuating I m better at trading, just stating we believe in ourselves more than on anyone else.
Good luck audusd. wink

The aftermath of contradicting the million dollar trader(Nail Fuller). Maybe one day I ll win a million dollars too, just saying. . . . grin grin
Bottom line, believe in yourself wink

That s after a few TP's have been hit.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
#158.38 likely its destination for a new high.. i know it will sell big anytime soon. grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
This morning there was a serious bearish price rejection across most GBP pairs undergoing a correction... The sellers simply warned the buyers WE DONT WANT YOU CROSSING THIS LEVEL grin grin
all candle stick information is on your chart ...
Meanwhile looking for a rebuy entry with EURGBP previous resistance turned support *0.77 area
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
jorel1:
#158.38 likely its destination for a new high.. i know it will sell big anytime soon. grin
That's 50% retracement...just hope it continues downward move before it gets there grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
jorel1:
This morning there was a serious bearish price rejection across most GBP pairs undergoing a correction... The sellers simply warned the buyers WE DONT WANT YOU CROSSING THIS LEVEL grin grin
all candle stick information is on your chart ...
Meanwhile looking for a rebuy entry with EURGBP previous resistance turned support *0.77 area
keepin' a close on the pair too it will be nice if we can get a nice bullish candle at that area... grin

Also watching GBPCAD for a sell... grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
That's 50% retracement...just hope it continues downward move before it gets there grin grin
well , I guess it would never get there afterall grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Edd1e:

keepin' a close on the pair too it will be nice if we can get a nice bullish candle at that area... grin

Also watching GBPCAD for a sell... grin
hope you caught the entry
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
jorel1:
hope you caught the entry
Yep, ve been stalking the pair since yesterday, can't afford to miss the entry grin grin , added GBPJPY sell too (SL above 50% fib level). let's hope 4 a nice ride. Happy pipping bro... grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls guys is QM the same with CDF crude oil WTI? cant find QM only CDF crude oil(WTI)
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
jorel1:
Lol, I stayed with EURNZD even after the -ve and left my trade to sleep ofcourse without a stoploss cheesy and woke up to find it now in +ve.

This is period of heavy fundamentals , be careful buying gbp or eur , any retracement on these currencies wouldn't be sustained for long.. most eur pairs will experience a huge landslide avalanche soon..

Until 23rd if you focus your attention on trading only one direction , you will make money .

CEO
Forex
meanwhile EURNZD in +ve130 pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
jorel1:
well , I guess it would never get there afterall grin grin
do have a nice time riding it down if it permits grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
jorel1:

meanwhile EURNZD in +ve130 pips
Nice!!! Buh, how do u trade without SL?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Nice!!! Buh, how do u trade without SL?
well , its complicated . for starters.mostly after an exgerated move of the bears ,i open the a trade on the last bearish candle arriving a support for a buy , i dont wait for a bullish confirmation too risky for me, the same goes for the bullish direction . the average range for 4hr eurnzd candle stick is about 65pips , so from that level i expect either a candle wick to form before proceeding in my choice direction or worst case scenario that level wouldn't hold and i lose roughly 65 pips ,

For the EURNZD EXAMPLE, ONLY one bullish candle formed after breaking that level so still within the zone , on a normal day if it continues going higher I get out manually but I am trading Brexit these days so i would have still remained in the trade anyway due to my fundamentals bias.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.