Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533544 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
jorel1:
ITS been forming a nice lower low and lower high on the 4hr TF, this movement i guess was due to some news from CAD , I dont really expect it to take out last weeks high , it made quite some drama before deciding on its bearish move so I dont see any strong fundamental reason to take out that high.. I d rather you look for sell opportunity from the bearish 4Hr channel if it eventually gets there meaning your TP zone may or may not be realizable. if it is then my loss grin grin
Good analysis grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
sorry to derail but i just had to do this. emma another reason i warned you of eurgbp buy, i was selling eurusd.

patience is key grin

**goes back to hiding*

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by stcool(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
some kind of lucky trades-doesn't always happen anyways.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Bought AUDUSD @0.7367 SL:95
close trade if price takes out this week low
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Owliver:
sorry to derail but i just had to do this. emma another reason i warned you of eurgbp buy, i was selling eurusd.

patience is key grin

**goes back to hiding*
grin grin You thought I was going to single handedly going to send EUR up grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
grin grin You thought I was going to single handedly going to send EUR up grin grin
Lolz not really but i usually see opposite trades as threats. most of the time i keep quiet but i had to say something about yours cos have held that trade since last week grin . see eg chart attached. h&s still valid. closing of this week candle will tell alot, we are all learning .

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good Afternoon good Pipu,

A late afternoon entry on NZD/USDs, lets see how it plays out

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
sweetmaris:
Forex its either you are for it or against it
GJ which way
Down down down
Still watching

This is what we call cleansing
Down down breaking every barrier
This is the period to separate the women from the girls
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Bought AUDUSD @0.7367 SL:95
Trade closed -53 pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ThundrCork(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
with the new forex policy, does it mean USD/NGN will now be listed by brokers? does it mean everyone and anyone will be able to trade USD/NGN?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good Evening Pipu,

I am off my trade (NZD/USD) with +36pips and +1% to my account.

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Owliver:

patience is key grin

**goes back to hiding*
grin grin grin hmmm

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
ill sharpen my cutlasses to buy GBPUSD tomorrow all things being equal. grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Just a tip. if it closes as a pin bar. sell. or better still wait for weekly close.....

**goes back to hiding mode** grin grin grin wink

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
frenchman2:
Buy stop nzdusd @0.7085
sl 50pips
Tp open
Buy stop usdcad @1.2945
sl 70 pips
Tp open
lets see how they play out
NB: nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis
PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Nzdusd failed to trigger so deleted
Usdcad gave over 150pips, but since i wasnt babysitting the trade price pulled back and to me out at BE
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
As I am typing this post I am really really heart-broken from yesterday till this time.
The reason being is I had been profitable consistently from when i started trying to identify patterns
before entering the market. In doing this, I usually care less of the impact of the News Released
therefore i barely look at the news calendar or any news feed.
Since people have been screaming about these monster called "BREXIT" or whatever its name is I thought
probably watching the news feed before entering the market will put some odds in my favour; and this was
the beginning of my drawdown. From yesterday, my system confirmed perfect setups of which I can trade without any
external confirmations (News Feed) but I will just hop unto FF to find the next news release. This act normally contradicted
my setups; that is to say, if my setup is a buy signal for let say for example USDCAD, and i check the news calendar, i find out that CAD will
be stronger in the next news release so therefore logically USD will be weaker against CAD making my buy signal initially to be
a sell signal after checking the calendar. I will therefore sell USDCAD in fear of the news and I always end up standing in front of a speeding train.
You should know by now what the outcome will be cry....I lost 12% and 15% of my account yesterday and today respectively.
Cumulatively, 27% of my account was blown out into the thin air due to me not respecting my style or way of trading. grin

I dint typed this to discourage any trader who trades or learning how trade with the news;
but I am just giving a headup to traders who have developed their own style of trading
which always brings consistent profits into their pockets to always respect and obey their systems.
I have learnt mine the hard way........Shout Out to.....
@Jline (formally, @Shalom123) @Currentprice @Pipsharingan @Feshizzy @Mrikay @EmmanuelD1st

Happy Pippin...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
@ prettyboey
atlease you learn new lesson,,,, next time you will not make same mistake,,,,, can you remember the post below,,when i post the call on EUR.NZD BUY while some shouting brexit, brexit. SELLING is the way grin grin despite the brexit,, i still bank 200pips on the BUY call grin. even as at today the price yet to move 30pips below my entry price since last friday grin grin

moral of the story,,,, stick to your system no matter what grin grin grin

currentprice:
if because of news to come or brexit whatever grin,,, currency must move in one-direction,,, no trader will lose penny grin

when candle show me to BUY,,,,how will i sell because of brexit grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
currentprice:
@ prettyboey
atlease you learn new lesson,,,, next time you will not make same mistake,,,,, can you remember the post below,,when i post the call on EUR.NZD BUY while some shouting brexit, brexit. SELLING is the way grin grin despite the brexit,, i still bank 200pips on the BUY call grin. even as at today the price yet to move 30pips below my entry price since last friday grin grin

moral of the story,,,, stick to your system no matter what grin grin grin

Yeah i do remember that buy call perfectly bro...
.thank you for the head up.... grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Lol , everybody now indirectly blaming jorel for brexit loss cheesy cheesy ... I guess your broker already warned you,,, while I and other traders who know how far already made lots of money from it. already ...Brexit is the most impotant news for 2016 in financial market .. and its when moguls like me make millions cheesy cheesy .. so If some petty retail traders are here whinning about losses from lack of information i think they should have themselves to blame and not news ...
Even someone here celebrating about winning EURNZD buy (I must say he is talking like its some competition or something cheesy cheesy ), that was just luck and not system because there is too much uncertainty in the market between this week and next.. Just like someone here predicted GBPCHF buy and the price just went down few pips below his entry and continued upward move , that is to show you the downside momentum is too high even if he took the call based on his system. But the truth is that we can ignore news and consider it as noise but when there is a big fundamental driver in play such as brexit , you just shouldnt ignore as a professional.. its a period to incorporate into your so called system and make money...If you trade only system now without heeding to BREXIT news or your brokers warning , you will blow your account...
so its not necessary to beat your chest that your systems wins , my calls to sell GBP and EUR was more of a warning after i declared 4 weeks ago a bear party so you can join at a good price...if you followed the news with me , you would see that the bias for GBP and EUR was to sell... fundamentals are the only drivers that breaks supports and resistance and rubbish your system.

Choose one direction to trade until Brexit is over, because this silence in the market means something is about to happen either upside or downside.. The only thing that can save you is being in tuned with news... I monitored the way the GBP respected all ICM guardian polls last 2 weeks and last week...so these days is not period for the cliche of sticking to ones system (system is for normal market conditions , but do you have a backup system for high impact news events?? grin grin thats what enabled me keep open 18 positions which i wouldnt do on a normal market day grin grin).. just trade intelligently and dont blame you failures on BREXIT .... at least I am a living proof , I already banked almost 2000% profit on Brexit already just like Soros and co grin grin..

if you didnt enter my calls made 4 weeks ago , trading these days close to brexit is very risky.... any time from now broker wont let you close your trade , market will probably gap and drive through your so call stop loss and empty your account .. and someone is here talking about system grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 7:09am On Jun 17, 2016
ignore brexit at your own peril. I too dont watch or trade the news, but any major event that shakes the market is worth watching and take advantage of if you can. @Jorel, you have said well.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2016
jorel1:
I initially planned closing all trades 30 mins b4 Brexit , later I thought of the issues of slippage, widened spread , no execution or other tricks by brokers during this time.
The Guardian polls result next week Monday would have a huge impact on trades next week, if its still the leave camp on the leading side the expect GBP to sell crazy before the Brexit day..If its the remain camp leading then i dont know how far up the GBP will go b4 brexit day, if the buyers take it up to extreme , the bears would likely respond with a wide gap or spike down because the bears have been in control prior grin grin
Take note of the bolded...and please this is only a tip based on information and experience at my disposal and not a challenge or context to anyone here...price would still do what it deems fit. grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2016
back from hiding...grin grin. What av i missed?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Good Morning Pipu,

Another week gone by and am loving the weather.

Summary of what went down during the week:

TRADES: 7
GOOD TRADES: 3
BREAK EVEN: 2
BAD TRADES: 2
PIP GAIN:+7
% GAIN: +1%
% ACCURACY:25%

Happy Slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2016
@prettyboey, I think it is better to stay away from brexit pairs.. the mistake u did was trading against ur system but news as brexit is not something to shy away ur eyes from.....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2016
yes brexit is a major news worth looking out for grin not in my trading style to ignore my trading system 4 or 3 week to the news but from last friday to the news which is today grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2016
prettyboey:
As I am typing this post I am really really heart-broken from yesterday till this time.
The reason being is I had been profitable consistently from when i started trying to identify patterns
before entering the market. In doing this, I usually care less of the impact of the News Released
therefore i barely look at the news calendar or any news feed.
Since people have been screaming about these monster called "BREXIT" or whatever its name is I thought
probably watching the news feed before entering the market will put some odds in my favour; and this was
the beginning of my drawdown. From yesterday, my system confirmed perfect setups of which I can trade without any
external confirmations (News Feed) but I will just hop unto FF to find the next news release. This act normally contradicted
my setups; that is to say, if my setup is a buy signal for let say for example USDCAD, and i check the news calendar, i find out that CAD will
be stronger in the next news release so therefore logically USD will be weaker against CAD making my buy signal initially to be
a sell signal after checking the calendar. I will therefore sell USDCAD in fear of the news and I always end up standing in front of a speeding train.
You should know by now what the outcome will be cry....I lost 12% and 15% of my account yesterday and today respectively.
Cumulatively, 27% of my account was blown out into the thin air due to me not respecting my style or way of trading. grin

I dint typed this to discourage any trader who trades or learning how trade with the news;
but I am just giving a headup to traders who have developed their own style of trading
which always brings consistent profits into their pockets to always respect and obey their systems.
I have learnt mine the hard way........Shout Out to.....
@Jline (formally, @Shalom123) @Currentprice @Pipsharingan @Feshizzy @Mrikay @EmmanuelD1st

Happy Pippin...

Hello Boss PP,

cheer up bro, losses are part of the game, always trade with the mind set of picking a losing trade, so that you do not risk more than necessary, more so build trust on yourself and system, this will keep you on the positive over time.

If you are good without trading the news, do so. If you are good trading the news, do so. Perfect your own style and learn daily how best to make your own technique and mindset better.

I must confess that in a forum like this, it is quite intimidating calling trades that goes against the general opinion or analysing charts that looks too simple/too complicated in the eyes of more experienced/less experienced traders, most especially when the losses are piling up and all you have to hold on to is TRUSTING YOURSELF & SYSTEM amidst myriads of advises from traders who mean you well but are simply not you.

In summary: Trust yourself, trust your system because bad days will definately come and what makes you tick when those days present themselves is how you feel about yourself and your system. Do have a beautiful weekend, chop knuckle and as always

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by docus: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2016
guys, want to knw if brexit will affect gold & silver?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2016
grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Lol, a secret admirer from forex factory just sent me a message, grin probably their firm almost experiencing a margin call and now need my expertise for resurcitation.

Sorry i had to hide the name wink cheesy

Hi mr a, you have received a new Private Message:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey mr a , "Bleep" firm seeking for excellent forex trader ,
it seems you are one of them , in our web site - /Bleep# - you can read about our activity and programme, if you have any questions or other offer you can contact me in my mail snir@Bleep.com,
best regards
Snir achiel

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2016
Edd1e:
@prettyboey, I think it is better to stay away from brexit pairs.. the mistake u did was trading against ur system but news as brexit is not something to shy away ur eyes from.....
Yeah sure u are right bro, I shouldnt have traded against it. Thanks for the head up bro.

@Pipsharingan...your words are always like an icing on a cake.
It cant be said better than this. thanks man... Chop knuckles too

Anyway, It seems I have been misunderstood by what i posted earlier, I never said news dont have effect on price movement neither
did I ever mentioned that BREXIT was not an important news to look at. ( I am not a financial analyst or gimmick, I am only a noob
trying to take advantage of the huge opportunity that the financial market presents each day grin)
What I really meant to say was that I shouldnt have entered trades against how I used to trade.

Happy Pippin..

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.