Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531414 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
One click just dealt with me now embarassed embarassed embarassed , I dont know who resets this button. free gift to broker

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
@Jline which broker are you on ?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 2:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Frenchman2:
Sellstop audcad @0.9530
Buystop gbpaud @1.9710
Sell stop audusd @0.7440
Buystop usdchf @0.9626
sellstop eurjpy @117.25
Let's see how they play out
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Hello Pips

GBP/USD in view

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2016
Gold : if the remain voters win Brexit , continue selling the hghs until #888.14
as for GBP pairs , I just dont see any reason fundamentally for new highs on the 4Hr TF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2016
Work still in progress, nothing added to and nothing removed from the basket.
Pipsbasketing continues
&
Lifecontinues

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2016
I think i have seen a pair i have to trust. Very liquid and less volatile and most important, highly predictable with very tiny spread.

1 or 2 trades, or maximum 3 trades per day is what i need. Just still testing phase. I have seen what i will use for my next demo contest may be i fit chop $3000.
Though in testing and studying phase, bye bye to spot fx. I am doing this for the next 1 month and see how it goes. Even what surprised me yesterday was how it reacted to 2 RED FLAGs GERMAN NEWS, It was ranging between 1-10pips for long before the news and didnt react to the news that much with slipparage unlike spot fx that would have taken your SL . After the news self, it was stabilized and continued its direction of trend. I predicted on ff that it will likely touch 10090.00 before yesterday close, almost 150points and it did.
As it stands today:
cc Jline
ANY PAIR THAT WILL GIVE ME MONEY CONSISTENTLEY IS WHAT I NEED NOT funky trading

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2016
priceaction:
I think i have seen a pair i have to trust. Very liquid and less volatile and most important, highly predictable with very tiny spread.

1 or 2 trades, or maximum 3 trades per day is what i need. Just still testing phase. I have seen what i will use for my next demo contest may be i fit chop $3000.
Though in testing and studying phase, bye bye to spot fx. I am doing this for the next 1 month and see how it goes. Even what surprised me yesterday was how it reacted to 2 RED FLAGs GERMAN NEWS, It was ranging between 1-10pips for long before the news and didnt react to the news that much with slipparage unlike spot fx that would have taken your SL . After the news self, it was stabilized and continued its direction of trend. I predicted on ff that it will likely touch 10090.00 before yesterday close, almost 150points and it did.
As it stands today:
cc Jline

Seriously shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2016
priceaction:

As it stands today:
cc Jline
Just looked at Ger30 chart...it seems liquid...i have a sell signal right now and tp at the low...how do I position size my trade...meanwhile sold CADJPY @81.58 SL:170 pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2016
i have made my money already from the sell signal. It is likely go far south, because that is the major bias, unless brother brexit disturbs it. what surprise me is that tiny spread also which makes it more attractive to quick FIFO.

EmmanuelD1st:

Just looked at Ger30 chart...it seems liquid...i have a sell signal right now and tp at the low...how do I position size my trade...meanwhile sold CADJPY @81.58 SL:170 pips

@bolded, the brokers that offer this pair are big players. Many contracts on it start from 1lot, yes 1 full lot. That is why it is a big player's pair. Any pair that is full lots and liquid wit low spread will attract big player that trades 1000s of lot per day. I referenced to forexcube @ff that even trade on 100lots on 10,000$ account, i have seen him making 6k on that account on several occasion daily. But he never told me his main broker expect oanda that he deposited just 10,000$ .
only fxcm and axitrader allow mini trade on the pair.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Still on the matter, nothing added, nothing removed.

AJ - buy, CADJ - buy, UCHF (buy close then sell) to be added by the end of today if lock-in is confirmed.

FORGET BREXIT (It is noise as usual)....TRADE YOUR STRATEGY!!!
I love you all... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by SAJA: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lifecontinues:
AJ - buy, CADJ - buy, UCHF (buy close then sell) to be added by the end of today if lock-in is confirmed.

Kudos,the result remains impressive.I am still interested in what you are doing differently.Please reconsider and share.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by datatrader: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lifecontinues:

i will like to trade your strategy, pls can 100dollars be ok. and again can you share your strategy here. Well done mate.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lifecontinues, where have you been?
Please continue this outstanding and good work of yours. I have waited long to see you back here.
Kudos to you

(removed) success to you and more grease to your elbow....Love you too plenry

Lawson007, where have you also been? Missed you too

Lifecontinues:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
prettyboey:
@Jline which broker are you on ?
mostly xm.com...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
priceaction:

As it stands today:
cc Jline
nice one bro,keep it counting...meanwhile check this out. grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin
bros where you go na...missed you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
EUR.NZD is due for a BUY,,,,, currentprice now is 1.5730 grin

2 OPTION,,,,

option 1 - take the trade "BUY"at the close of currentprice 5pm candle

option 2 - wait till end of yankee market today and BUY it

note: larger SL required 180 pips SL grin
it is an aggressive trade,,,, price might still go down to 1.5580,,,, the reason for the big SL grin the sign to go north is there and wi be painful to miss opportunity. so the Sl is a guide,,, incase grin

SELLER is at risk from end of the current candle BEFORE BREXIT EFFECT take placegrin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
U don chop money,chai grin Hope u are on live trading. That pair sweet only that I hav less screen time to trade per day , that's why I dey work on scalping. Nice one
JLINE:

nice one bro,keep it counting...meanwhile check this out. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
missed gold buy but will buy if price closes above that 1267.45 on this current 4hr tf or at the end of the day. chart below...

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by tianaevent(f): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Planning An Event This Weekend Then This For You

TIANA Ushers is here to give you maximum satisfaction with our quality service, we have worked with so many reputable organizations. We make available:

MAIN ENTRANCE / GREETERS STAFF USHERS

LOBBY SUPPORT STAFF USHERS

ELEVATOR ESCALATOR STAFF USHERS

AUDITORIUM GATE/ TICKET STAFF USHERS

SEATING STAFF USHERS

PROGRAMME DISTRIBUTOR USHERS

COURTESY STAFF USHERS

BRIDAL TRAIN / COFFETTI LADIES/ GROOMSMEN

WAITER / WAITRESS

PRODUCT MODELS/ AMBASSADORS

Our staff are professionally trained, very friendly, they can stand on their feet for long period of hours, can read and comprehend printed tickets, can assist audience members to their seats and can speak clearly so as to be able to provide directions and informations about the venue and event.
They are also guaranteed team players, self motivated and able to work in crowds and stressful situations.
For your next event Contact TIANA Ushers 08027114148 or e-mail tianaeventconcept@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
checked gj,there is a sell on daily and 4hr tf though but the monthly isn't clear enough to say...chart below.
but as them say,the fear of brexit is the beginning of wisdom...THE NORM IS TEMPTING THOUGH.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
JLINE:

mostly xm.com...

Thanks bro..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
JLINE:
checked gj,there is a sell on daily and 4hr tf though but the monthly isn't clear enough to say...chart below.
but as them say,the fear of brexit is the beginning of wisdom...THE NORM IS TEMPTING THOUGH.

Can you pls share that fib lines indy that shows the normal? Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Just as initially stated...some pairs added to the basket.
ACAD with previous added
CADJ did not lock-in for entry, gonna wait till the end of 2mao to confirm lock-in for CADJ, CHFJ, EURJ, UJ - all buy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
hope are out of ger30.see the daily chart. Time to go sell tomorrow ahead of brexit.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
closed all trades negatives and positives in almost break-even with only gold still running .what the market is doing now doesnt make much sense. . I likely resume normal trading next week except I see a clear sell signal on the GBP anytime from now I take it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Don't like what I am seeing on GBP and JPY pairs...all open positions manually closed with net pips +70...business closed till next week grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lifecontinues:
Just as initially stated...some pairs added to the basket.
ACAD with previous added
CADJ did not lock-in for entry, gonna wait till the end of 2mao to confirm lock-in for CADJ, CHFJ, EURJ, UJ - all buy
This man be chopping pips alone shocked shocked ....show the people u love the way na grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
brexit trade idea: buy gbp on every dip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.