Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531918 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nwasunny247: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=jorel1 post=46917461]You are right, a broker that restricts trading during such event are the types that doesnt want their clients to make money . I think reducing their leverage is more than enough to protect their bussiness and not going too far as to freeze platform.. [/quo
te] pls which broker are you using?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Good evening guys,just passing by though...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
BOE pumping more money to the economy would devalue the GBP , GBP becomes too cheap. Even the BOE boss didnt sound so confident as he gave the speech as if someone stood beside him pointing a gun to his head cheesy cheesy uncertainty still in play maybe for a very long time..
harizonal123:
I expect GBP to continue its downward movement on Monday trading sessions except BOE comes to its rescue by putting a peg on it but this is only going to be tempral for some few days before selling resumes. For long term traders this is a great opportunity to sell GBP. Monday could go either way for short term traders that would be coming with a mindset of selling..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Owliver:
PIPsharingan you really don't need to post those stuffs.

it's cool but it's not necessary. save yourself the stress.

have a great weekend
Owliver you are very wrong to say that.
If you don't appreciate originality I wonder what you appreciate.
If you can't help him improve then halt your fingers on his posts.

BTW, I appreciate his post very well.
But you on the other hand, nothing much undecided
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Feshizzy:

Owliver you are very wrong to say that.
If you don't appreciate originality I wonder what you appreciate.
If you can't help him improve then halt your fingers on his posts.

BTW, I appreciate his post very well.
But you on the other hand, nothing much undecided
No one gives a fhurk about percentage loss or gain. it's not anybody's business. when he blew about 26% of his account did anybody assist him with cash? if he makes 500% he will equally not share with anyone so what's the point exactly.

posting account summery will only put psychological pressure on his trading because he wouldn't want to look like a failure. weather you agree or not.

besides my opinion is not law but a mere opinion.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
You are very correct. cheesy.
Owliver:
No one gives a fhurk about percentage loss or gain. it's not anybody's business. when he blew about 26% of his account did anybody assist him with cash? if he makes 500% he will equally not share with anyone so what's the point exactly.

posting account summery will only put psychological pressure on his trading because he wouldn't want to look like a failure. weather you agree or not.

besides my opinion is not law but a mere opinion.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
I beg to differ IMHO

I don't know about you people here,
But during my fx journey, when I post losing trades, traders tends to assist me correct my errors with constant motivation and constructive criticism, I got better.

My point is if you can't add positively to him, be kind enough to stay away from his TL.

IMHO
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=30pt]They will start again

The ITKs[/size]

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by abbeyforex(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2016
D1Trader:

The ITKs[/size]

[size=24pt]
Laakuli,laugh wan comot my teeth ooooooo
[/size]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Feshizzy:
I beg to differ IMHO

I don't know about you people here,
But during my fx journey, when I post losing trades, traders tends to assist me correct my errors with constant motivation and constructive criticism, I got better.

My point is if you can't add positively to him, be kind enough to stay away from his TL.

IMHO
this is a forum therefore, everybody's business is everybody's business. no one is talking about trades, we talking account summary.

in my journey in life there's less pressure when you work in silence, not dishing all details as though he were accountable to the thread.

or probably you are using it to gauge your own failure/success? step-down sir. like I said, my opinion is an opinion and now a law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2016
GBAM!!!

Owliver:
this is a forum therefore, everybody's business is everybody's business. no one is talking about trades, we talking account summary.

in my journey in life there's less pressure when you work in silence, not dishing all details as though he were accountable to the thread.

or probably you are using it to gauge your own failure/success? step-down sir. like I said, my opinion is an opinion and now a law.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by natruetalk: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Passing by 2 say hello mate. hop all make money on brexit. dis 5 minute video can motivate u if u loss & thinkn of quittn fx. or afraidn to take risk.

"dia is a thief in your mind who is after ur dreams, his name is doubt" keep him away from u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja-n5qUNRi8

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
congrats to all who killed the brexit bears... Let me try and join this week.... I have my sights on Audcad to buy... Monday evening or tuesday morning...

Pls does anyone have Usd/Ngn on his platform? Pls what is the price?

Thanks!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
natruetalk:
Passing by 2 say hello mate. hop all make money on brexit. dis 5 minute video can motivate u if u loss & thinkn of quittn fx. or afraidn to take risk.

"dia is a thief in your mind who is after ur dreams, his name is doubt" keep him away from u.

been looking for you. even through NB. great to know you are alive sir.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
great video
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Owliver:

I don't see you congratulating those who win here either so why try to condemn the ones who loses?
Just because he loses some battles doesn't mean he has lost the war.
Who wins wins, who loses loses.
Like I said before, if you can't help him improve, you don't earn the right to condemn him. You could as well just ignore him.
We are all here to learn and to improve
It obvious you can't help him and I don't mean funding his account,
But let him be sir, his choice not ours.

He earned my respect a long time, firstly by not being an hypocrite, you should start earning yours too.

Sensei keep up your good work, and do not shield your katana just yet.

natruetalk *thumbs up* great video

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ads4btc: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
how u guys argue over unnecesary things baffle me
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
JLINE:
grin grin grin
BO$$ how far that Chf/Jpy?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
ads4btc:
in any human gathering there must be conflict of ideas. it's normal to argue over perspectives.

in a bid to sound smart you ended up sounding too cheap. your comment smells insult on both myself and the other man.

in a real life situation you just united us against yourself. which is lame.

watch your words.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
ads4btc:

What is your definition of "unnecessary things"?
In attempt to sound smart, you just played yourself,
I support my boss above me.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
D1Trader:

The ITKs[/size]

You mean me? grin grin grin grin
I remain humble to the noble cause
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Owliver(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Feshizzy:

What is your definition of "unnecessary things"? In attempt to sound smart, you just played yourself, I support my boss above me.
looolz

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
natruetalk:

Wow! Very inspiring
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ads4btc: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
whether u unite or not is ur cup of tea. I still insist that ur argument is totally unnecessary.

BTW.,.Allow pipsharingan do its thing.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
[size=5pt]Peace be still[/size]

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
ads4btc:
whether u unite or not is ur cup of tea. I still insist that ur argument is totally unnecessary.

BTW.,.Allow pipsharingan do its thing.
I see where the problem lies now cheesy cheesy
Pipsharingan is not an "its" grin grin
Kindly rephrase your post
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
You said the quoted on May 04 and now facing the reality again on June 26......Why all contradicting yourselves here all the time

ads4btc:
@house, i cannot believe you guys are taking seun seriously. this is not the first he is doing this. and if he bans it, he is the one that lose, not us

its only marketers that will be affected, not real traders

[size=15pt]@feshizzy, u too dey do oversabi.[/size]

@currentprice, this is fxbomovi, not tom;

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.