Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,502 members, 7,854,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (535156 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
I think the guy has the right to charge whatever he deems fit ..it's up to the client to decide if they accept the fee or not...
So I don't understand why you all pokenosing in a business activity going on outside your thread.... it's business and it becomes your headache only when he does it on your thread.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Karlebolu:
https://m./233857170077482?refid=27

That's the link to his group, he'll need to add you before you can post, it's a closed group.

I've forgotten his moniker I would have called him out.

The problem is not even charging, it's charging that much.

i know him,he is a friend but don't know the reason for this either way...can't really say anything. surveycash is the username though.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
I laughed grin grin grin

currentprice:

Surveycash is the monika grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
jorel1:
I think the guy has the right to charge whatever he deems fit ..it's up to the client to decide if they accept the fee or not...
So I don't understand why you all pokenosing in a business activity going on outside your thread.... it's business and it becomes your headache only when he does it on your thread.
absolutely true though...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lifecontinues:
I laughed grin grin grin, when you jumped in to take up the challenge to find him. I sure trust you would find him
Now let me do my research on surveycash, wanna go through all his posts....

Kind of less busy, no mind me

he is good man,,, he has created many thread fx and nonfx helping different people on NL.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
currentprice:

he is good man,,, he has created many thread helping different people on NL.
learnt a few things from him too back then too.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Yea, the first time I opened his profile page and saw his pix, I realised I kind of remember him to be active here. He also has many threads leaving a positive mark. I give him kudos and kind of liked him

As for his thread asking for $500, I will not condemn him for asking for money in as much as he dishes out to those that get it exactly what they will need to make much more than that in the following period....I know it is not easy to just give out what one has already laboured for be it financial, energy, time wise.

My Philosophy on that: What you labour for years to get and finally got is much more valuable to you, if you give it freely and cheaply just like that to people, just because they are only particular about seeing the result, they misuse it and rubbish what you value. I believe it is better they also dig deep to know the truth that it may set them free, by that they practically gain the DON'Ts and DOs in trading the strategy which sums up to be their experience in using it.

Selah

currentprice:

he is good man,,, he has created many thread helping different people on NL.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2016
currentprice:

he is good man,,, he has created many thread fx and nonfx helping different people on NL.

JLINE:

learnt a few things from him too back then too.

he has been running the group for over 3 years now with constant trading calls, advice and training.

he have the reputation to go commercial if he feel so for willing buyer grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by AXYZ: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2016
Lifecontinues:
That dude should be very very rich with $500 for 12 zombies ($6000, equivalence in naira is gbammmm with what naira is saying at the moment)

Even Nial Fuller charges less undecided

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2016
wow, $500 for a 5-days webinar...grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
AXYZ:

Even Nial Fuller charges less undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
i think something just happened right here and someone just went missing though...name reserved. it seems the person just figured out how to make money without trading by the $500 webinar stuff and going to run his or something similar. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by AXYZ: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
JLINE:
i think something just happened right here and someone just went missing though...name reserved. it seems the person just figured out how to make money without trading by the $500 webinar stuff and going to run his or something similar. grin grin grin

Wouldn't I rather subscribe to Nial Fuller's $319 life access package?!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
AXYZ:

Wouldn't I rather subscribe to Nial Fuller's $319 life access package?!
i mean someone has gone to do the same by starting to sell stuffs or training to make money.
Those bucket shop sellers:nial fuller's and the rest of them. i never subscribed to those sellers,never will i and i don't personally advice anyone to do so in the future...i never read his writings or trades though undecided
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by AXYZ: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
JLINE:

i mean someone has gone to do the same by starting to sell stuffs or training to make money.
Those bucket shop sellers:nial fuller's and the rest of them. i never subscribed to those sellers,never will i and i don't personally advice anyone to do so in the future...i never read his writings or trades though undecided

Nial is a great guy but I'd rather read his free newsletters except if I've got $1m or thereabouts to trade. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
AXYZ:

Nial is a great guy but I'd rather read his free newsletters except if I've got $1m or thereabouts to trade. grin grin
lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...nial is a great guy,its true but i would rather trade some guys alerts here than trade his but i will trade myself rather too. wait $1m to trade signal from nial,its suicide cos you will loose everything. call a great guy i will listen when you mention George soros who really hit the bank not those who got popular with marketing. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by AXYZ: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
JLINE:

lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...nial is a great guy,its true but i would rather trade some guys alerts here than trade his but i will trade myself rather too. wait $1m to trade signal from nial,its suicide cos you will loose everything. call a great guy i will listen when you mention George soros who really hit the bank not those who got popular with marketing. grin grin grin

Hahahaha. Ok na. That competition he won actually made me a follower of his price actions
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
AXYZ:

Hahahaha. Ok na. That competition he won actually made me a follower of his price actions

Forget Nail's deal with that broker... his winning was a deal with Axitrader

He just used it to market his strategy and to advertise more for the broker on his blog.

You'll now imagine that a broker could pay such to clients.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
AXYZ:

did you read the details of the competition...he never announced joining the competition at the beginning,the username used was not his but claimed ownership after winning, so many nuances in the competition too...try checking his older videos you will see him recommending the same broker for his subscribers too,so they planned the competition and your guy won and got more followers and after teaching his followers,he then directs them back to the same broker...i hope you understand though.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
jendy36:

Forget Nail's deal with that broker... his winning was a deal with Axitrader

He just used it to market his strategy and to advertise more for the broker on his blog.

You'll now imagine that a broker could pay such to clients.

I remember his call to sell AudUsd recently... Capitals said buy... i agreed with capitals and bought... Money came in.... Bottom line: Fraud is Fraud in any colour.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
I laughed grin grin grin

We will never appreciate our own.... If one oyinbo man who has less to offer than him comes up with the same we will follow him sheepishly.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by AXYZ: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
JLINE:

did you read the details of the competition...he never announced joining the competition at the beginning,the username used was not his but claimed ownership after winning, so many nuances in the competition too...try checking his older videos you will see him recommending the same broker for his subscribers too,so they planned the competition and your guy won and after teaching his followers,he then directs them back to the same broker...i hope you understand though.

You're incredibly right. He was always directing people to that broker. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
i want to share my thoughts and ideas about the market...the trendy side of me anyways....

Here's my take on it, please feel free to shoot my logic to pieces:

1. There's no such 'thing' as a four-hour candle. the market doesn't halt, make a note and then restart every four hours. Likewise one hour or 15min candles.

2. The OHLC of a '4hr candle' on my EST broker platform is totally different to the OHLC of a '4hr candle' on someone else's GMT broker platform, which generates different candlestick formations one broker to the next. A strong reversal on one is an indecisive reversal on another.

so,lets chat up

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
JLINE:
i want to share my thoughts and ideas about the market...the trendy side of me anyways....

Here's my take on it, please feel free to shoot my logic to pieces:

1. There's no such 'thing' as a four-hour candle. the market doesn't halt, make a note and then restart every four hours. Likewise one hour or 15min candles.

2. The OHLC of a '4hr candle' on my EST broker platform is totally different to the OHLC of a '4hr candle' on someone else's GMT broker platform, which generates different candlestick formations one broker to the next. A strong reversal on one is an indecisive reversal on another.

so,lets chat up

I have come to realize, mostly from this thread, that it doesn't matter what dance you dance, as long as you learn the dance well and become good at it to become a successful dancer at it.

When I first started trading, I was doing shorter-term, shorter-timeframes. I was okay at it, but I realized that my commissions ate up my profits. So, I decided to go the longer-term, longer-timeframe route. I was so convinced by my own experience that this was the only way to be successful and have consistent profitability, that I tried to convince others that this is the way to go.

However, I have come to realize,seeing how traders trade and just understanding more and more about the dynamics of trading, learning to read and feel the pulse of the market, etc., that there is no particular dance that is better than the other, it's simply a matter of becoming a master of the dance of your choosing and becoming successful at it.

Some people get slaughtered trading the news, while others do quite well. Some people make more money trading short term than long term, while the opposite is true for many others.

If you may be clumsy dancing the waltz, then perhaps the fandango is more your style.

Bottom line is ... dance the dance that suits you best and become a master at it. However, make sure that you have what it takes to dance that dance, otherwise you may end up with a broken leg that will be hard to recover, thus ending your dancing career very early in life

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
NEIL fuiler is just a trend trader on higher tf especially daily .He likely uses trend reversal and continuation pattern with pin bar . They are inter day long term traders. Believe me, we are struggling in forex trading because we have less capital to play with. The advantage they have over us is that they risk very little with their huge capital with wider stoploss (kinda Swing). I have a friend in australia that has over $300k in one minor account and all he does is to make around 6k$ within a month which he claims it is enough for him for months.Thats just 2% ROI monthly.
Believe me if you risk just 0.2% of your capital and you are able to make thousands of $$$$ with that, you wont need any indicator or anyone to pay for holygrail. They will be able to manage their draw down well and add positions. The guy also owns synegyfx (broker) in australia, i think . One thing i discovered recently is that if you have low capital, it might be difficult to make money in spot fx because of manipulations and noise. Get good capital (or play with 100$ or based currency and above for high risk) and trade INDICES LIKE GER30 and JPN225 that has less than 1pip without commission from ecn brokers, and your account will never remain the same again. This is where the money is for scalper and silence money makers. I am not going back to spot fx again with investigations i have done

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by AXYZ: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
You're on point, Priceaction . If we have big money, you are most prolly going to make better money.

Jline I get you, it's just that say, 4hr candlestick, for instance. In a trending market, it would easily show you the trend, taking cognizance of the probable supports and resistances and the obvious pinbars, all things being equal. My opinion though.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
@ AXYZ... true anyway,it helps but never the real guide though. there is a reason for the us/london sessions i think. where those sessions closes and the price they closed at are also important though. am not imposing my ideas about the market as i stated that in my last post of dancing,just how i view it .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Having more money in the account is no guaranty that your trades will end in profit .. In fact you could could end in a deficit in your first 5 trades and you end up only trying to make up for the losses, so you spend 2 months or so trying to make up for losses (From initial capital of $1M , you are down to $950K then spend 3 or 4 months to get it back to $1M at the end of the year maybe you end up with a break even or still negative ). and you call this making money ?? looks like a merry go round game to me grin grin

worst case scenario , revenge emotion comes in and you have to triple lot size to make up for the losses quickly (why not , afterall I have more than a enough capital) and then you begin to make irrational trade decisions..

One just needs to be good with trading and a good risk/money management process .. else if you claim to risk only 2% of capital and you are taking bad quality trades or dont even know right time to buy or sell , its just a waste of time...

If you know how to trade very well both technically and fundamentally when to place a buy sell order , you will make money consistently , you will even make much more money if you have a good risk and money management process coupled to it.
But if you are only sound with money / risk management , you wouldn't make money , only merry go round cheesy cheesy

AXYZ:
You're on point, Priceaction . If we have big money, you are most prolly going to make better money.

Jline I get you, it's just that say, 4hr candlestick, for instance. In a trending market, it would easily show you the trend, taking cognizance of the probable supports and resistances and the obvious pinbars, all things being equal. My opinion though.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
jorel1:
Having more money in the account is no guaranty that your trades will end in profit .. In fact you could could end in a deficit in your first 5 trades and you end up only trying to make up for the losses, so you spend 2 months or so trying to make up for losses (From initial capital of $1M , you are down to $950K then spend 3 or 4 months to get it back to $1M at the end of the year maybe you end up with a break even or still negative ). and you call this making money ?? looks like a merry go round game to me grin grin

worst case scenario , revenge emotion comes in and you have to triple lot size to make up for the losses quickly (why not , afterall I have more than a enough capital) and then you begin to make irrational trade decisions..

One just needs to be good with trading and a good risk/money management process .. else if you claim to risk only 2% of capital and you are taking bad quality trades or dont even know right time to buy or sell , its just a waste of time...

If you know how to trade very well both technically and fundamentally when to place a buy sell order , you will make money consistently , you will even make much more money if you have a good risk and money management process coupled to it.
But if you are only sound with money / risk management , you wouldn't make money , only merry go round cheesy cheesy

spot on
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
These thought are provoking though but what keeps me ahead most times...The term is TECHNICAL ANALYSIS but what i see what most traders do is TECHNICAL TRADING rather than technical analysis.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
jorel1:

Bro, i understand your point and with bolded, am not talking about less experienced trader, trust me. Many traders have blown $000000s away because they dont know how to trade, fact!. But no need to argue, do you know that if you are good to trade and have huge capital, you will likely trade less time frame and spend less on your pc. You will hardly scalp and you will be trading swing on inter day charts. Just go through successful traders AND FUND MANAGERS STARTING FROM myfxbook that have maintained positive results for years. What do they have in common They are long term traders, huge capital, good draw down and most importantly, look at their percentage gain over the years. It might just be less than 30% BUT THAT ALONE MAY BE IN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. If you are familiar with recent events on FF ( forgotten his name now), a guy lost about $35K in a trade to forex.com on exotics trading and was challenging them on manipulating his trades and people were discussing him, when i did my investigation on him, i saw that his total gain in dollars was over $400K on same account. He is very good but not a intra day trader and you wont see them making noise. He doesnt trade as we are. With all sincereity, can you say you make a lot from forex trading continously months in months out, even as we keep saying you are good ever since you have started trading? If you are good, great, If you are not,,, then you should know the reason now.

Believe me, if you have good capital and knows what you are doing, you wont sit down every now and then in front of your computer be looking for signals here and there, and taking irrelevant trades. All what you need is quality few trades within a month and add positions. But do you have the capital to manage the DD and the risk? If you think is easy without capital and good skills, all those guy trading and winning demo contests would have been multimillionaire now.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
God bless you.
JLINE:
These thought are provoking though but what keeps me ahead most times...The term is TECHNICAL ANALYSIS but what i see what most traders do is TECHNICAL TRADING rather than technical analysis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.