Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532791 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by adeniyia33(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thanks Pip-fellow,

Sent u a mail. pls check it

PIPsharingan:

fxpipping@yahoo.com

Happy Slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Just in case you are wondering the way I was.
Well, Here you go undecided undecided:

an asymptote (/ˈæsɪmptoʊt/) of a curve is a line such that the distance between the curve and the line approaches zero as they tend to infinity. Some sources include the requirement that the curve may not cross the line infinitely often, but this is unusual for modern authors. In some contexts, such as algebraic geometry, an asymptote is defined as a line which is tangent to a curve at infinity.

The word asymptote is derived from the Greek ἀσύμπτωτος (asumptōtos) which means "not falling together", from ἀ priv. + σύν "together" + πτωτ-ός "fallen".[4] The term was introduced by Apollonius of Perga in his work on conic sections, but in contrast to its modern meaning, he used it to mean any line that does not intersect the given curve.

I was quite disappointed with the definition. As oga has been using the word back to back.
Well I don sabi am today.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2016
Actually, I cannot count the no. of times I have used the word asymptote in my field (Engineering) and since the time he started using it, I had to give a shape to my understanding of asymptote in order to suit his meaning in his context of usage ONLY.

From how he has used it, I will say he might mean he used to trade many pairs, many indicators until he reduced them to a point of trading just one or two. In accordance with the attached diagram of an asymptote.

Well, I can give many meanings to it in relation to FX based on my knowledge of asymptote (a line that continually approaches a given curve but does not meet it at any distance. Even after trillion years, it will never meet)
- It could mean, an FX trader is a curve who was making huge profits until he loses balance while his profits reduce overtime until it approaches zero, though never touches zero.

- or an FX trader who has been pushed to the wall (the wall is the asymptote line)

- or it could mean an FX trader who has been left with a very tiny option as he approaches the asymptote

- Someone (the curve) who has tried all best to achieve a goal (the asymptote) in FX and by approaching the asymptote from a large gap, he never gets to that point of target even in trillion years to come.

I have only applied a knowledge outside FX to FX in its sense and no attempt to hurt anyone

[size=5pt]Listening to Jombo by Kiss Daniel[/size] cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2016
why are you guys having sleepless night over a word knowingly introduced to cause controversy and you fell for it.. cheesy the curve approaches an almost steady state value whether from vertical or horozontal but never 100% ( forget the literal translation). but your mischievous intent will only make you ignore the related meaning and go after the most awkward one.. cheesy
Moreover , other than a steady state value I couldn't think of a much easier word to use at that time..
@fenfisshy why are you disappointed ? grin ask major trader why he kept using it. grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 28, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:52am On Jul 28, 2016
Having peace of mind with open positions, shouldn't one be sleeping by this time ?? cheesy cheesy

no attempt to hurt anyone cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Best time to gyrate cool cool cool

Meanwhile, Basket content keeps mind calm with a total of about 640.0 pips

[size=5pt]Listening to Jombo by Kiss Daniel cool[/size]

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 28, 2016
I hope you are still on EN sell @ currentprice
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2016
^
yes still on EUR.NZD brother,,,,,with my sl move to Safe-heaven incase grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Capitals:
Looking out for same patterns, skeptical abt this one though.
That NZDUSD, getting more tech savvy grin grin grin grin

Reevaluated my position, wont take a higher high, will gladly take take a 10pts loss

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teejaysmarty: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2016
ghcgghfgh

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2016
currentprice:
^
yes still on EUR.NZD brother,,,,,with my sl move to Safe-heaven incase grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2016
if spain that has an abundance of tomatoes, a scarce commodity in naija can boast of an unemployment rate of 20.0%, i wonder what the 'real unemployment figure" in naija will look like.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Capitals:
Same old, same old. German Bund.
Will take BE if we make a higher high before going doing down
Mistaken posted this elsewere

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
so uj should hit 103.xx today while oil a little retrace cos of current s/r point...eu on the side needs a force to push up or down via that mofu zone on the 4hr tf which will make lower tf range a little bit between 1.11255 and 1.10948.
1st chart eu 4hr tf 2nd chart eu 30mins tf
EDIT:typo here its 1.1125 and 1066

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2016
nzdusd having a little push up issues,lets see whats gonna happen...a retrace is the norm it should follow but might not be on this scenario fully

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2016
if this higher high on cadjpy holds off this week with all the news and all,then it might be time to work out new figures.
Those who can;do.Those who can't talk about those who can.
SHALOM

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Capitals:

Mistakenly posted this elsewere
I can tolerate a slightly higher high now, bt will be weary of how it trades on the higher high.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2016
currentprice:

good if you can still review GBP.JPY in the basket all I see is BUY,,,, I think the fall of the early morning was due to japan "SPPI" good than expected data released midnight grin though 138.89 levels worth to watch on it way up grin grin

RESPECT BROTHER grin

for GBP.JPY,,, 138.89 maintain stand to be good resistance levels grin so it time to SELL the pair grin grin

no over confidence,,,follow what your system says,,,,mkt is not one way direction

above the levels turns to buy bias vice versa grin grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2016
closed my EUR.NZD with positive pips grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Today trade grin

Sell GER30 with me now at 10328.50 SL plus 50pips above today high

Tp open or as your system says grin grin

check your system for more confirmation if you wish to follow grin

Read my siggy below before you follow my call
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2016
I seem to have been a bad influence here... grin grin grin
Ger30 things
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2016
^^^

if you know the pips I made since you introduce ger30 here,,,, you go tax me I tell you grin grin grin

Thank you for the pair grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2016
I checked this ger30 of a thing, it does'nt fit my system, doesn't obey my system rules at all

I'm sticking with pairs and metals for the main time grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
currentprice:

for GBP.JPY,,, 138.89 maintain stand to be good resistance levels grin so it time to SELL the pair grin grin

no over confidence,,,follow what your system says,,,,mkt is not one way direction

above the levels turns to buy bias vice versa grin grin

I m considering a buy bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Capitals:

have been buying only since the pair failed to take out brexit low with no major resistance on it way up,,, major resistance spotted at 10355.4 levels,,,,this morning 9am candle price moved above the levels eventually closed same candle price below the levels grin,,,the next candle open below the levels to my system mean the levels of resistance stands. price below this levels is a SELL for me.

I will join you to BUY this pair again only if the spiked high of the brexit get broken which is a few pips away from the resistance levels grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Capitals:

took it initially but getting off for +7pts

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Capitals:

Capitals:

took it initially but getting off for +7pts

haa, thought you post considering GER30 BUY grin grin grin

didn't look well the post you quoted

ignore my post on ger30 grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
currentprice:

haa, thought you post considering GER30 BUY grin grin grin

didn't look well the post you quoted

ignore my post on ger30 grin
Naa, I won't buy Ger at these levels. I would rather be a seller.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Happened real fast, same pattern Different Mkts.
SPX500

#Mastering The art of day trading

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Capitals:

I can tolerate a slightly higher high now, bt will be weary of how it trades on the higher high.

Not interested in a higher high anymore. taking too long to drop

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
gbpjpy playing out as drawn grin As if price care about my drawing

Meanwhile, EURCAD approaching tp 2.

Not bad for a 2 days work though grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.