Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531947 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2016
JLINE:
wow!!! this guy is already $1m+ on his account...am kinda freaking out here right now...started following him way back when he started with around just 50k or there about. abeg make i go book my space again ...lol grin grin grin grin
http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2006663&d=1472633695
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=9111304#post9111304

Oya bros, can we challenge our selves (Anyone free to join).

1. 3 years of compounding
2. Starting cash is $10 (lol). Anyone can participate and can avoid. At least for us that can avoid bigger than that, lets just say, it is a by- account or kind of sub account.
3. Do you know that with 15% weekly profit for 1st year, 4% weekly profit 2nd year, and 3% weekly profit 3rd year, assuming no withdrawal made, and consistent % maintained even though many losses recorded, that 10$ can grow to $500k in the next 3 years.

see the breakdown in excel sheet attached. Who want to get in , make we have common analysis, common goal ,common betting, and profit and loss. I am just feeling it might be interesting, anyway, but not compulsory. MAy be we can see the last man standing. Na this kind game those Japanese traders used to send ironfx to bankrupt by making over $1.5m last year and they couldnt pay.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2016
priceaction:

2. Starting cash is $10 (lol). Anyone can participate and can avoid. At least for us that can avoid bigger than that, lets just say, it is a by- account or kind of sub account.
3. Do you know that with 15% weekly profit for 1st year, 4% weekly profit 2nd year, and 3% weekly profit 3rd year, assuming no withdrawal made, and consistent % maintained even though many losses recorded, that 10$ can grow to $500k in the next 3 years.

see the breakdown in excel sheet attached. Who want to get in , make we have common analysis, common goal ,common betting, and profit and loss. I am just feeling it might be interesting, anyway, but not compulsory. MAy be we can see the last man standing. Na this kind game those Japanese traders used to send ironfx to bankrupt by making over $1.5m last year and they couldnt pay.
1. i will give you a reply on the this one but how do i input like say $1000 on this thing for it to calculate the end stuff for me ? (this is personal)
2. don't think standard account allows $10,haven't funded a standard before with $10...those who have should say something ?
3. don't think it should be a competition rather a collective goal,making it a competition then i can't participate personally cos it affects my trading a lot (psychologically) and that's my weak point ?
4. hitting 15% weekly will definitely be scalping right ? can we bend the rules a little to be that as long as you hit monthly target,personally i could surpass monthly target without stress ?

oya let ideas start flowing.

what do you say ?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Basket currently running about 2,600.00 pips.
making about 160% return this month, far beyond the expected minimum/least monthly return of 20%
Cool business, cool money, no rush
pipsbasketing on point, too real to be true

yes boss,it is the easiest and most reliable way to succeed in this business.
Have U checked out the EA trade, remember my analysis was BUY and it has a target of 1.5330,
it will help your total pips counts
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2016
JLINE:

1. i will give you a reply on the this one but how do i input like say $1000 on this thing for it to calculate the end stuff for me ? (this is personal)

*answer: just double click on the starting account, which I set as 10$, 1st year weekly percentage and (not monthly or daily unless you want to use that in lieu of the weekly one, but me prefare weekly one sha), edit it and put your desired capital and projected weekly returns and see it automatically changed . repeat the percentage thing for 2nd year ,and 3rd year

2. don't think standard account allows $10,haven't funded a standard before with $10...those who have should say something ?

*answer: even my ecn brokers( especially tickmill and Pepperstone) allow that after initial opening account. You can create another sub account and transfer any amount there to trade. The only difference willbbe leverage which should be around 400 on that 10$ account, and we start with eurusd with around 1pip spread. Just round 20pips on 0.01 lot has given us weekly profit needed. And we all wait and start afresh on new week. Check the spread sheet on the next task and so on.

3. don't think it should be a competition rather a collective goal,making it a competition then i can't participate personally cos it affects my trading a lot (psychologically) and that's my weak point ?

*answer: That's it, not competition per say. It always help for better judgement and so on. But as a human nature some may want to over trade which I will not advice. We do it collectively and aim collectively. If you don't like what I want to execute, you may kind of stay aside, and vice versa. Thats what happened in traders room of some market firms.I have a strategy that can focus on that but it is left for anyone to come up with theirs. It will just make sure that we are in agreement and it will reduce overtrading on that account, and better analysis.
I repeat ,that was what those Japanese traders used to wreck ironfx last year , took their bonuses, ,went to trading rooms for better analysis and compounding as a group ,and made net profit of over 1.5m$, and requested for withdraw, then they went insolvency up until now. They couldn't pay.
Analysis and
what do you say ?

Replied in-between
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2016
priceaction:

Replied in-between
ok then bro,i am game on. will stick with my other broker,xm. when do we start ? are we supposed to wait for others who will like to join ?
sub-account opened.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
JLINE:

ok then bro,i am game on. will stick with my other broker,xm. when do we start ? are we supposed to wait for others who will like to join ?
sub-account opened.
Ye , that's the spirit. Let's wait more days for more interested ones, hopefully. Patience, consistency and determination is the name of the game.
Besides your 1k profit projection go break that excel sheet ooo. Just kidding.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
priceaction:

Sir, you are a genius,
I accept the challenge,
Though with my own risk management sha.
I also advice we post a monthly statement of this challenge,
But firstly, research for a good reputable and regulated broker wein go allow person withdraw $100,000 with a starting capital of $10 grin

Suggestions of broker and funding/withdrawing method is recommended here.

@jline that amount won't work on a standard account, you need to open a micro account.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Feshizzy:

Sir, you are a genius,
I accept the challenge,
But firstly, research for a good reputable and regulated broker wein go allow person withdraw $100,000 with a starting capital of $10 grin

@jline that amount won't work on a standard account, you need to open a micro account.

i haven't funded but i think it will work. most brokers can pay that amount,when we get to a point we could easily switch broker if the current is misbehaving but xm won't be perturbed by just $500k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
priceaction:

Ye , that's the spirit. Let's wait more days for more interested ones, hopefully. Patience, consistency and determination is the name of the game.
Besides your 1k profit projection go break that excel sheet ooo. Just kidding.
me will likely start the 1k own personally next year but with another broker,maybe alpari most probably. when i reach some certain amount na to withdraw na... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
JLINE:

i haven't funded but i think it will work. most brokers can pay that amount,when we get to a point we could easily switch broker if the current is misbehaving but xm won't be perturbed by just $500k.

Wonderful!!
Let's go break XM bank- George soros style grin
I hope the broker won't waiver when they see $500,000 from 20 members?

Good thing they have the $30 without deposit money. grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Feshizzy:

Wonderful!!
Let's go break XM bank- George soros style grin
I hope the broker won't waiver when they see $500,000 from 20 members?

Good thing they have the $30 without deposit money. grin
chief abeg just fund the thing make you no go hear story that touch on bonus things ooo! make sure its standard too sha
always have in mind the $10 can go away easily,place your mind there and let your inner man try meditating on how to hit the target.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Feshizzy:

Sir, you are a genius,
I accept the challenge,

True, but I can trade 0.01 lot on my ecn broker without any issue, I I'll just use leverage of around 400. But a move of 70 pips down take that 7$ out. You people should use well registered ecn , that's how your profits can be payed because they always claim that they don't tamper with ecn trading as it goes thru LP. So if any problem, you can take them by their balls.
I will prefare weekly target so that it will reduce over trading, will give better analysis and good judgement.
If we will be patient enough, 3 years is not much especially since it is a sub account.
I hv seen a 10$ account turned to over 500$ aggressive trading in few weeks, but that is not the aim, patience, patience and consistency and good challenge/analysis is what we should aim at.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
JLINE:
will 103.506 hold usdjpy on the bull move,there is a weakness and a slow move but nfp will determine what happens there. so will be watching uj stall till nfp then
10pips away,seems usd is weak,waiting for reaction...will probably short uj,buy eu and buy gu too. 103.506/.51
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
eu last bus stop is .11234 hit now...lets see reactions

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
JLINE:
eu last bus stop is .11234 hit now...lets see reactions
eu headed straight to .12312...watching.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
JLINE:

eu headed straight to .12312...watching.
uj hit 103.51...stop hunting may occur on both pairs but not sure. price should start revising now.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
don't forget to add stop loss, storm is brewing A crash is coming
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
its always a 30pips stop...reverse to the pip,am getting better and exact figures like my boss. cool cool cool
grin grin grin
a re-test should do the magic now.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
JLINE:

uj hit 103.51...stop hunting may occur on both pairs but not sure. price should start revising now.

forgot to place target here,most probably 99.535 for uj. time to re-access previous open trades on uj and eurusd.
placed security on previous trades in anticipation of any funny moves..that is if this new positions decides to play too deep.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
JLINE:

sub-account opened.
I am interested grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
prettyboey:

We will likely wait and kick start next week monday, for a new month. So that many people can still participate, and hopefully start same time. Or what ya think. And I think for those newbie, this is where you can start your live account test. Just 10$ in Nigeria now should be not more than 4k, using bank cards, so it is avoidable. It should be more interactive than competitive, I believe.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
priceaction:

We will likely wait and kick start next week monday, for a new month. So that many people can still participate, and hopefully start same time. Or what ya think. And I think for those newbie, this is where you can start your live account test. Just 10$ in Nigeria now should be not more than 4k, using bank cards, so it is affordable. It should be more interactive than competitive, I believe.

+1
Well said mate,
Interactive not competitive,
The New Month Sunday is a fine date,

Happy Pipping,

Regards
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
priceaction:

Love this project. Did a 30$ to over 400$ last month before withdrawal.
Started a similar project last 3weeks Tuesday. This one is 11$ project. I've withdrawn my initial deposit. Current balance now at 46.91$ with equity of 53.82$(floating P/L). Started for fun when August range market didn't pave way for good swing trades. So far it's enjoyable.

I will day trade with this fund while still swinging with my main account.

Will like to join when the one on this forum starts.

More Green pips to our accounts.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
prettyboey:

you are welcome on board bro,lets take a leap and see how far we go. i believe and know we will go far and at the end achieve our goal.
i will be frequent from now on and giving analysis (based on precised entries and exits with exact figures) try keep in touch here,it will help faster and you know what i mean.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
priceaction:

We will likely wait and kick start next week monday, for a new month. So that many people can still participate, and hopefully start same time. Or what ya think. And I think for those newbie, this is where you can start your live account test. Just 10$ in Nigeria now should be not more than 4k, using bank cards, so it is avoidable. It should be more interactive than competitive, I believe.
nice one bro,well said.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
TRUE BRO. IT IS EASY THAT WAY. I always tell people that you might not need 100k to make money in fx if you really know what to do at the right time. Good that some traders like you has been doing such.
jendy36:

Love this project. Did a 30$ to over 400$ last month before withdrawal.
Started a similar project last 3weeks Tuesday. This one is 11$ project. I've withdrawn my initial deposit. Current balance now at 46.91$ with equity of 53.82$(floating P/L). Started for fun when August range market didn't pave way for good swing trades. So far it's enjoyable.

I will day trade with this fund while still swinging with my main account.

Will like to join when the one on this forum starts.

More Green pips to our accounts.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
JLINE:

forgot to place target here,most probably 99.535 for uj. time to re-access previous open trades on uj and eurusd.
placed security on previous trades in anticipation of any funny moves..that is if this new positions decides to play too deep.
hmmm that 99.xx move might be over stressed though... a new high(4hr tf) was created and that changes a lot of things here.
will have to review my analysis and re-position for the NFP move,going to my charts.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2016
As the new month starts, Here are my wishes for you, May this month keeps you healthy, May you be achieving target every day, May you stay happy the whole, May you learn new things every day, May this month be better than all of the previous months of this year! Happy New Month
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month fellas. More green pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month people
may all your dreams (positive) come true
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Edd1e:
N.B the above is just for information purposes only and an excerpt of what I consider to enter my trades.
I use other tools like EMA, Heiken Ashi candles and Trendline.

Now for those itching to buy GBPJPY, With my analysis I will only buy if price does some thing like the chart below using the previous support and resistance trading method.

From Daily chart, Price is approaching a support area, To buy this pair and for confirmation of the support holding or not. I will switch to the next lower tf and look for change of trend formation, price forming HH and HL on H4
Happy new month traders

Just a follow up on my previous analysis on gbpjpy.

I posted d first chart days ago on how to get into buy signal on gbpjpy.

See what happen in second chart, over 450 pips with enuf entries, it can't be simpler than that. Happy pipping. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.