Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,405 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (535951 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
PIPsharingan:

Hello sensei Sweetmaris and Fesh Sama,

Thanks on the about AGEA, I have been thinking of having a local broker all this while but have been skeptic about. I will try AGEA, do you have an idea about the rate they use if you are funding and rates when one is withdrawing? I would appreciate if you throw more light on that aspect.

Don Master Fesh, no mind my EUR/CAD jare, I hate that family, they have been making my life miserable since the inception of 2016 (lol), I am risking very little though, I hope it hits my profit, thanks for caring boss, I appreciate the luv kiss

Happy Slashing

AGEA is a foreign broker... That's why am asking for a Nigerian broker becos of local transfers

Pls the house should throw more light on reliable nigerian brokers as it appears am not to only person searching for one
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hit this link http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129 if you truly want a reliable Nigerian broker.
sweetmaris:

AGEA is a foreign broker... That's why am asking for a Nigerian broker becos of local transfers

Pls the house should throw more light on reliable nigerian brokers as it appears am not to only person searching for one
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
Hit this link http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129 if you truly want a reliable Nigerian broker.

Thanks a bunch Iheanyie

Happy Slashing Pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Honestly, this two fighters have been bugging me since this afternoon for a fight, i havent fully recovered from my previous defeat but from the look of things i think i have more odds on my favour in this evening bout. Sometime i told myself not to do as in engaging in a fight with two opponents at the same time i dint that the last time i was nearly killed. but all the same sometime within me is fighting that urge of mine not to fight. finally i entered the fight, let's see how best i can finish this two fighters or they dealing with me, whichever way time will tell.

GBPUSD Sold
NZDUSD Sold

I salute you @ Pipsharingan

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by AK284(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Feshizzy:

Dear Maris, what pair are you on and what side of the market are you in?
For AGEA, I really haven't heard about them, do check to see who's regulating them, just be sure they aren't one of those bucket broker like etoro,

Regards,
EF

AGEA have been in the game for long[over 10yrs] formerly marketiva, they are not bad actually.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
prettyboey:
Honestly, this two fighters have been bugging me since this afternoon for a fight, i havent fully recovered from my previous defeat but from the look of things i think i have more odds on my favour in this evening bout. Sometime i told myself not to do as in engaging in a fight with two opponents at the same time i dint that the last time i was nearly killed. but all the same sometime within me is fighting that urge of mine not to fight. finally i entered the fight, let's see how best i can finish this two fighters or they dealing with me, whichever way time will tell.
GBPUSD Sold
NZDUSD Sold
I salute you @ Pipsharingan

My brother that your GBPUSD entry may not get to that TP (maynot
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ogboraph:

My brother that your GBPUSD entry may not get to that TP (maynot
yeah bro i might half bake it if the price moves in my favour...thanks for the head up bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:

Really, you call forextime a Nigerian broker?
Please always do a background check on your broker, and not too much interest in referral link.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2016
AK284:

AGEA have been in the game for long[over 10yrs] formerly marketiva, they are not bad actually.

You are right,
Marketiva is a very good old timer and also reliable back in the days,
Armada is also good but merge and became Tickmill.

AGEA should be good then.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2016
PIPsharingan:

Thanks a bunch Iheanyie

Happy Slashing Pips

Forextime isn't Nigerian owned,
I advise you do a background check.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2016
Hello pals, is anyone in the house using Netteller, If yes, how do you fund the account(Can i fund it with my naira mastercard?) and what are the charges like.............Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Yes, http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129 but Forextime is domiciled in Nigeria and accepts Naira deposit and withdrawal with ultra fast execution. That fellow needs a trusted and reliable Nigerian Domiciled Broker. Thanks for that The
Feshizzy:

Forextime isn't Nigerian owned,
I advise you do a background check.

Regards,
EF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 04, 2016
bring take profit to BE , alternatively , you can take what you have now,
iheanyiebeneze:
sell eu now @ 1.11111 for a 50pips take profit. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 4:10am On Feb 04, 2016
frenchman2:
Sold oil @ 29.51
Sold audusd @0.7027
Sold audchf @0.7155
sold eurjpy @130.89
Sold the S&P500 @1900.30
sell stop gbpnzd @2.1990

Sl 70 pips
tp open. Will close manually at end of day
lets see how they play out
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

oil sl hit
Audusd sl hit
Audchf sl hit
Eurjpy BE
S&P500 sl hit
Gbpnzd +111
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 4:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Morning Slashers,

Hopefully the last fights for the week. Exposing 1.1% and returns of about 2%.

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 4:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Sold euraud @1.5434
sold gbpaud @2.0320
sold eurnzd @1.6617

SL 70 pips
TP open. Wil manually close at end of day.
lets see how they play out

NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 4:30am On Feb 04, 2016
Yes,

Another fight on NZD/USD, counter fighting two trades. risking 0.8% and expecting 1.2%

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2016
China = PBOC to inject 150bn yuan through today, 70 bn yuan injection via 28-day, 80 bn through 14-day.
Make sure you are not on the wrong side.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2016
Buy Cadjpy,Eurnzd & Sell Eurcad. I consider all trade as one single trade. Remember to trade with small lot sizes. Sl 70, tp to close by 5pm today. Happy trading
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2016
There will be news on my opened trades and i might not be around my pc that time to close my trades so i closed them sharp with 30pips and 20pips each on GBPUSD and NZDUSD respectively.
As a senior colleague on this thread will say " half a loaf is better than...."

iampipsniper

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
Yes, http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129 but Forextime is domiciled in Nigeria and accepts Naira deposit and withdrawal with ultra fast execution. That fellow needs a trusted and reliable Nigerian Domiciled Broker. Thanks for that The

Are they regulated?
I have seen brokers fold in the past, even having agent here too. What matters basically is if they are actually regulated and also have you made personal withdrawal from them?
And also ain't you an affiliate to them or something?

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2016
Hello pals, is anyone in the house using Netteller, If yes, how do you fund the account(Can i fund it with my naira mastercard?) and what are the charges like

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2016
PIPsharingan:
Yes,

Another fight on NZD/USD, counter fighting two trades. risking 0.8% and expecting 1.2%

Happy Slashing

Good day Sensei,
In regards to strength and weakness,
The buyers hasn't started showing weakness and also I would wait till it breaks the trendline support and moreover it already broke a resistance, meaning R can turn S.
I do understand its current on a stronger R, but I advise you wait for a classic breakout. IMHO though.

Happy pipping,

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by stcool(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2016
My trade position today @ www.staemti.com

What a week! After almost missing out in yesterday rally as I was able to book some profit. I had to load up eu this morning. However I am most likely to book profit with the hour close (11:00) candle close.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2016
pipsTaper:
Hello pals, is anyone in the house using Netteller, If yes, how do you fund the account(Can i fund it with my naira mastercard?) and what are the charges like

If you intend funding and withdrawing in FX,
I advise you to implore other options like webmoney or finding an agent of your broker in Nigeria,

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by stcool(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2016
Regarding finding a suitable broker in Nigeria, I think the best is to find a foreign broker with a representative office in Nigeria. For now I use ForexTime and I think they are also some others. However I am yet to have a problem with them. Any day the foreign office withdraws their license then I would consider changing from them, but for now I don't have a problem with them. I used to trade with Markets.com before the CBN announcement.

However there some other brokers with same representative offices in Nigeria. In conclusion, GOOGLE is your friend!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Though I am still in a learning phrase trading forex,
I shall be posting my trades in the nearer future.
For now, I am just learning to manage emotions properly before trading.
I am really encouraged with the love and trading style in this forum, I believe we could grow bigger by helping each other in the best possible way either,
I'm a fan of the 1H and 4H TF and if the market is indecisive on either TF, I do implore the bigger picture of the weekly and daily chart to understand the current market sentiment, I use SR line indicators should by chance I missed any SR during my order of analysis.

Well this is just me in my humble opinion on how I see the market, I respect other traders decision, so I mostly follow PA and hardly to take counter trend.

From time to time, I shall give noble advise on trading properly to who would be interested.

PIPsharingan you are a true shinobi, you trade without fear or any emotions attached to trade, and always taking on A-rank missions, I do pray your journey in FX, you shall master the acts on the old ninja ways and become a legendary Sannin, and your Sharingan develop to the Mangekyō.

Happy Pipping

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2016
stcool:

Good day Mr Stcool,
I agree with you,
And I have one question to ask,
Have you had successful withdrawal with them?
Atleast that's the most important question any trader would always love to as, before investment.

P.S, I do not see any wrong with Forextime or doubt their credibility, I already have a broker which I'm very comfortable with, I'm laying out this question to help other new trader.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2016
I had to cut my little loss on the NZD/USD, I am going with the flow as I have seen an opening... I lost 0.5% of my account(didnt allow it touch my stop loss) and I suffered -24pips...Summary of -96pips and 2% of my account.

Lets go counter now

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Mesilon(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2016
been a long while,been following the thread and its been quite impressive though i choose to keep calm,will b contributing from hence forth on daily analysis,as for traders in seek for a broker in 9ja try alpari nigeria.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by stcool(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2016
Feshizzy:

Good day Mr Stcool,
I agree with you,
And I have one question to ask,
Have you had successful withdrawal with them?
Atleast that's the most important question any trader would always love to as, before investment.

P.S, I do not see any wrong with Forextime or doubt their credibility, I already have a broker which I'm very comfortable with, I'm laying out this question to help other new trader.

Regards,
EF

I deposit using my card (internal transfer)...and withdraw same way out.

On their withdrawal page you would see this guidelines...this is one amongst other 6 rules.

[2. You can transfer funds to any bank account in your name. The withdrawal of your initial deposit can only be made to the same bank account from which you originally deposited.]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2016
PIPsharingan:
I had to cut my little loss on the NZD/USD, I am going with the flow as I have seen an opening... I lost 0.5% of my account(didnt allow it touch my stop loss) and I suffered -24pips...Summary of -96pips and 2% of my account.

Lets go counter now

Happy Slashing

That was wise of you Shinobi, price didn't break trendline support instead it obeyed the current market current,
Better trade next time mate.

Regards,
EF

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.