Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,695 members, 7,862,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (535671 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ryhzome: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Buy GBPCAD @ 1.85950
SL 1,84900 Below prev weekly and current weekly low. though stop loss too far away from entry point because of the bullish engulf at support.
TP 1,86690
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
jorel1:

For me its okay if you only trade demo account . But usually , the demo account opening balance is from 5000USD , I should see steady growth and not a steep decline to 231 USD .. Thats why I why I am still reluctant to join your group yet.. Hope to see an improvement soon so I can join.
haba..my dear ...a demo account start up balance must not always be 5k.u can alter it to the amount you want e.g even $50 to reflect what your live account balance might be.We are always learning anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
jorel1:

For me its okay if you only trade demo account . But usually , the demo account opening balance is from 5000USD , I should see steady growth and not a steep decline to 231 USD .. Thats why I why I am still reluctant to join your group yet.. Hope to see an improvement soon so I can join.
lol @ jorel1 if you don tale for this biz you will know you can open a demo trade with 50 sef and i opened this with 100 not 5000
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
check the deposit way down there you will see this is $100 demo deposit

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
I saw many perfect setups today but it seems most of them failed me. I actually took three of them but two of it hit my stop loss before going to my direction so annoying cry cry cry
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
olly12:
lol @ jorel1 if you don tale for this biz you will know you can open a demo trade with 50 sef and i opened this with 100 not 5000
I neva tay for this business you know, thats why i want to join your group.moreover the minimum i see for all brokers i used was frm 3-5k ,probably i need to try more brokers.but thanks for the clarification. grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
jorel1:
I neva tay for this business you know, thats why i want to join your group.moreover the minimum i see for all brokers i used was frm 3-5k ,probably i need to try more brokers.but thanks for the clarification. grin
Sorry to enter into this discussion. But Olly is correct. you can change the highlighted area to any amount you like. The guy that first taught me forex told me that is better to open a demo account with the exact amount you want to start when you go live. I belive that is what @Olly, is doing.....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
unclenna:
Sorry to enter into this discussion. But Olly is correct. you can change the highlighted area to any amount you like. The guy that first taught me forex told me that is better to open a demo account with the exact amount you want to start when you go live. I belive that is what @Olly, is doing.....

ahha, i just tried it and it worked... you guys are really pro... grin grin we newbies continue learning
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by igbsam(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
I have $50 in my ironfx live account as a newbie. I downloaded meta trader on my fone using the demo account to learn about this, but my brothers....ayam finding it difficult to understand one thing....I tried studying about it using pips tutorial as someone suggested, but it all looked like rocket science to me still. I wud appreciate it someone can help me with a basic stuff to look out for. Not doing this full time though, just want to earn extra cash as a bachelor concerned. Pls make una help me o. seems the fone trade platform is easier than the computer own as that one dey confuse me sef.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
^^i guess the broker advice you to deposit first,,,, learn later grin grin grin,, just forget the $50 it is your registration fee grin

$50 dollar multiply by 400,000 people,,, good business,,,no wonder those broker use to be on phone advert 24/7

even 40,000 people will be $2m free money,,, in nigeria alone they can achieve that number

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by saintfaculty(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
currentprice:
^^i guess the broker advice you to deposit first,,,, learn later grin grin grin,, just forget the $50 it is your registration fee grin

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
sellers beware. Very soon the buyers may take over.I have sighted the BUY Time bomb for EU and GU. jUST WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION. cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dorodee(m): 2:06am On Mar 24, 2016
Journey don start oo... Gj 162.*** here we come.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by austynoh: 6:04am On Mar 24, 2016
igbsam:
I have $50 in my ironfx live account as a newbie. I downloaded meta trader on my fone using the demo account to learn about this, but my brothers....ayam finding it difficult to understand one thing....I tried studying about it using pips tutorial as someone suggested, but it all looked like rocket science to me still. I wud appreciate it someone can help me with a basic stuff to look out for. Not doing this full time though, just want to earn extra cash as a bachelor concerned. Pls make una help me o. seems the fone trade platform is easier than the computer own as that one dey confuse me sef.

Visit: babypips dot com that is where you start your journey into the financial World of Forex.You might as well check my signature below where I post great materials for download.Your job is to read and ask questions,using the comment box on the blog. wink
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nolly042(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2016
currentprice:

$50 dollar multiply by 400,000 people,,, good business,,,no wonder those broker use to be on phone advert 24/7

even 40,000 people will be $2m free money,,, in nigeria alone they can achieve that number

this guy u wicked no be small grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 6:30am On Mar 24, 2016
igbsam:

i will not recommend ironfx to an oldie talk less of a newbie.They dealt with my friend by refusing to pay for over 3 weeks him after he made profit.i don't know whether he got his money eventually.Like @currentprice said consider that as your registration fee,but you can still attempt withdrawing your $50-who knows you might be lucky.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nolly042(m): 6:30am On Mar 24, 2016
dorodee:
Journey don start oo... Gj 162.*** here we come.

eyes on the dragon too. "as someone called her yesterday" cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ryhzome: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2016
Dragon seems to be going down and may go down after this initial pause.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2016
Good Morning Pip Slashers,

First fight for the day (EUR/AUDs), risking 0.6%, TP 1.6%

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by omoluka: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2016
Karlebolu:
I welcome you all to FOREX TRADE ALERTS SEASON 16! Just like yesterday, 2015 is gone. It's good to inform you that 2015 didn't go with empty hand, it went with a lot of loses as many accounts were blown, all thanks to Mr. High Leverage. It went with many wins as well, in fact big wins. Many accouns were doubled with a click, and again our thanks goes to Mr. High Leverage, the double edged sword and just like Garri Ijebu, a lot of accounts grew steadily. Many Catastrophe happened, worthy of mention is the Jan 15 SNB interest rate decision, word cannot express what happened that day as it got many traders and brokers packing. A lot of people joined the market and a lot of people left. All these and more are what shapes us to become an excellent trader AKA Holy grail.

However, I want to implore every traders to put behind whatever loss they had in 2015 and start the new year on a fresh page. I also want to warn the marketers to stay away from this thread, if you need to sell a Forex Robot, go to OLX or Jumia. As we trade in this new year, my wish is that the Technical, Fundamental and Sentimental god of Forex continually rain showers of green pips on us.

Happy pipful year everyone!!!

Tags: Currentprice, benpuzzy, iheanyiebeneze, fxbomovi, sweetmaris, naijababe, naturetalk, jamce, raycolz84, kirinwa, owliver, Edd1e, surveycash, drpips!, endfx1, docus, pipsurgeon, adeniya33, honerio1, JAKpayen, Frenchman2, mez, fxstory, moneyy, capitals, FxDuke, Ogbroraph, pocapoco88, dorodee, LacoinINC et al. If I no call your name, abeg no vex.
Can you recommend a good trading software
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Morning Guys. I believe its time i take more action on Ogbora. The guy is worse. He promised wednesday to pay me back, called him on tuesday to remind him and asked if the cash is certain to be ready on that wednesday and he said sure that it will. "ve been calling him since that yesterday now and he's not picking calls.

This guy is just having fun. He doesn't really care imo, cos i don't know how you will be at peace with what he did and still carry on with his daily activities without .........
If he really wanted to pay back, he had i think 400usd at a time last week, and i advised him to withdraw the amount he's owing and carry on with his trading with the rest but he ignored it. He went to ghost mode again.
It's attitude and behavior towards the issue is actually what pisses me off most. Acting as if he's right nothing can happen. Now i will show you something can happen OGBORA. You said you stay at Abuja abi?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Manutd19:
Morning Guys. I believe its time i take more action on Ogbora. The guy is worse. He promised wednesday to pay me back, called him on tuesday to remind him and asked if the cash is certain to be ready on that wednesday and he said sure that it will. "ve been calling him since that yesterday now and he's not picking calls.
This guy is just having fun. He doesn't really care imo, cos i don't know how you will be at peace with what he did and still carry on with his daily activities without .........
If he really wanted to pay back, he had i think 400usd at a time last week, and i advised him to withdraw the amount he's owing and carry on with his trading with the rest but he ignored it. He went to ghost mode again.
It's attitude and behavior towards the issue is actually what pisses me off most. Acting as if he's right nothing can happen. Now i will show you something can happen OGBORA. You said you stay at Abuja abi?
Indeed hind sight is always 20/20....wish he took your advice then.i looked at his alerts yesterday and what the market did was just the opposite only God knows where the account is now(considering his style of lot size usage)...wow..this one don pass man o.@Ogboralph over to you..time to act has come.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2016
Am going to sit back and enjoy this drama
Even as I watch the dragon keenly
Am still holding my yesterday's
Since its no way near my stop
But av be able to scalp a couple of sell trades with small lots
Did I hear someone say you hav to be a dynamic trader cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ryhzome: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2016
Morning Sweetmaris, dragon is heading down south, my 2cents. Except if Cable pull her along her North bound train.
On the 1Hr TF price is being rejected at previous weekly high @ 158.985 with long wicks meaning buying pressure is reducing.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2016
lawson007:

Indeed hind sight is always 20/20....wish he took your advice then.i looked at his alerts yesterday and what the market did was just the opposite only God knows where the account is now(considering his style of lot size usage)...wow..this one don pass man o.@Ogboralph over to you..time to act has come.

He only listen to himself.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2016
I am really really frustrated now cry cry cry cry I need to calm down my nerves because i might end up jumping on every trade to revenge my los.....Anyway i believe next week is full of promises..i am done for the month of March...

Happy Pips y'all
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2016
lawson007:

The truth is ogboraph is jus too stubborn
Because with what market did yesterday, am sure he can't come out in the open
Personally I bought yesterday but am still holding my trade becos of lesser trades and lower lot size
Even if the market should move against me by 200 pips from dis position, am still okay

But Mr Ogbo would keep adding trades with bigger lots size,
I employ the house, this time around no stories he MUST pay his debt, becos its very clear to the house he made more than triple of the said amount, but decided to use all to trade again in order to make millions... This is greed of the highest order and its beginning to get irritating
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bigbasho: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2016
austynoh:
I was not online yesterday...Some wrote the market was slow yesterday.For those who trade looking at the smaller picture(lower timeframe).Below would have been some great trades for those who had the eyes to see them.

Hi bro. How do you detect the zones? Some kinda indicator? Kindly share from your knowledge please... Regards
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ryhzome: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Bro, Take a breather, leave ur computer and take a stroll or do somethin else. the market will always be there. reen pips to u.

prettyboey:
I am really really frustrated now cry cry cry cry I need to calm down my nerves because i might end up jumping on every trade to revenge my los.....Anyway i believe next week is full of promises..i am done for the month of March...

Happy Pips y'all

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.