Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531958 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by benpuzzy(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2016
jorel1:
lol.benpussy cheesy
Oga you self make my Pastor no see dat thing wey you post there ooooo
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2016
Bought GU 1.4239
Added another position @ 1.4258
tp 1.4380
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2016
shalom123:

Gbpjpy just broke above 161.864 and usdjpy close above 113.656...buying both,I HAVE MY stop loss. Determine yours.
REGAL FX
If you joined me in the trade,watch these levels... Usdjpy @ 113.909 and gbpjpy @ 162.703...if it breaks this levels ,I AM PERSONALLY ADDING TO THE BUY.
REGAL FX
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dorodee(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2016
dorodee:
Journey don start oo... Gj 162.*** here we come.

GJ 162...Gbaam!... Slow but steady... Na God!!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Good morning Pip killaz,

Welcome back from the long hols, hw was ur easter break?... Mine was good, I had enuff time to tend to my fx injuries and also take a stock of how I have been fairing for the first quarter of 2016, which I will post here hopefully on Friday or Saturday, it's an open secret though for those who have been following my trades.

Enough of my ramblings, I am entering my first trade after the long break... GBP/JPY it is, I am going North on him and praying my target is hit, as usual, the I am risking Lil to get a Lil more than a lil

Happy slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2016
benpuzzy:
Madam Abeg nah "BENPUZZY" not "BENPUSSY" before my Pastor give me back seat for Church, beside you shouldn't have wasted your precious time to answer them cos they are all birds of the same feather. Meanwhile, let the BUY continue of GU........"FX IS SWEET"

Ben,Ben..na your eye be this ?na wa for u o! you just ran away and forgot all about us abi?it's not fair o
obviously there must be something special to that your name "Benpuzzy",so please let us in on the special thing in that spelling difference.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Pin bar sighted on the one hour chart
For GJ
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2016
I was thinking am going to do a business most likely
Selling of stuffs
I would first hav to rent a shop, then I wud stock it
With whatever I intend selling
Then I hav to sit my ass down and wait for potential customers
Depending on the area the above cud gulp like 800k to a million

But if the said sum is invested in fx with sound money management, one can make sometin reasonable

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Watching Euraud on the daily chart,a close above .48976 will necessitate buy upwards till .52858 ...I am positive that price will close above the barrier by end of the day. Just my personal analysis.
REGAL FX.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2016
@sweetmaris,unfortunately 90% of nigerians cannot do this simple common sense reasoning my sister
am already on serious BUY of EA on the 4hrs chart until the daily chart closes above 1.4924
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2016
sweetmaris:
I was thinking am going to do a business most likely
Selling of stuffs
I would first hav to rent a shop, then I wud stock it
With whatever I intend selling
Then I hav to sit my ass down and wait for potential customers
Depending on the area the above cud gulp like 800k to a million

But if the said sum is invested in fx with sound money management, one can make sometin reasonable

True SweetMaris,

Its the time invested to become a pro slasher people shy away from, as you know most africans love short term investments,: I buy something, I sell it, I make mad profit. Time Duration: 1day - 1 week.

Fire brigade approach to everything in life affects our very own existence

Happy Slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by benpuzzy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
benpuzzy:
let the BUY continue of GU........"FX IS SWEET"

Added EU buy to my existing position, lets see how it rolls...."FX IS SWEET"

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
I remember i dropped this GBPUSD alert some days ago...but am some ppl dint see because they were busy arguing grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Looking at EURGBP 4H TF, this has been in an rising channel since the beginning of March, now its fast approaching the support of the rising channel. And i know from newbie perspective that the best opportunity to trade a rising channel is to look for BUY signal therefore price is almost at the support area and Stochastic is popping up a BUY signal already....

Disclaimer: Viewers's discretion is advised.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Adding to my buy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by benpuzzy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Adjust SL to BE on GU
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by benpuzzy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
lawson007:

Ben,Ben..na your eye be this ?na wa for u o! you just ran away and forgot all about us abi?it's not fair o
obviously there must be something special to that your name "Benpuzzy",so please let us in on the special thing in that spelling difference.

My Oga my Daughter formatted my Phone so i lost all the contact that i had.

As for the name "benpuzzy", i am happy that somebody like Shev can remember a common person like me by raising that issue, secondly i now know that i have a brand identity i.e. "FX IS SWEET" so anybody that uses that slogan is my adopted self, copy writers beware, bewarned, don't fall a victim.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
if you follow me take the GBP.NZD trade,,,, let be patient,,,, so far the condition of taken the trade still intact. our time will come grin.

gbp.aud is doing well,,,let hope our time will come too

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
benpuzzy:

My Oga my Daughter formatted my Phone so i lost all the contact that i had.
As for the name "benpuzzy", i am happy that somebody like Shev can remember a common person like me by raising that issue, secondly i now know that i have a brand identity i.e. "FX IS SWEET" so anybody that uses that slogan is my adopted self, copy writers beware, bewarned, don't fall a victim.

so sorry about your phone but if your nmber is still the same i will call you soon.but meanwhile i'm a bit confused about the bolded...

currentprice:
if you follow me take the GBP.NZD trade,,,, let be patient,,,, so far the condition of taken the trade still intact. our time will come grin.

lol...i like the way you put it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good Afternoon Pip Slashers,

Another dude wants to dance, so I allow him to...Its GBP/USDs.

Lets see how it goes

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nolly042(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
GJ Update: MPV standing as a blockade to destination 163.xx. we will wait and see what the Yankees have in stock for this trading session. meanwhile trade is on BE. if am to add to position I will have to wait till the recession is over if not u may close your trades prematurely

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good Afternoon Pip Slashers

My 3rd Trade AUD/NZDs,

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
if you took GBP.NZD with me,,let manually close with loss to stand aside for another trade,, the presure to breach last friday low too much. grin

close my trade with 90 pips negative grin

NZD too strong at the moment something not yet known is affecting the pair. stay clear

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
GBPAUD , about 450 pips left to the low of 2015.... bulls likely have the rest of the year. if that low isnt taken out.
USDCAD eyeing 1.2796 area badly ....to send it up for a new years high ... the US rate increase of last december would take its effect anytime soon which would affect other pairs direction as well..a reversal in US crosses likely to affect others .

This is not a confirmed signal...update soon cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Out of usdjpy,still on gbpjpy...don't know if anybody saw us30 and german30... They did the needful.
REGAL FX
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
If 17469.00 on 1 hour tf holds on us30...then do the needful of selling but any close above, I continue to buy. Determine your stop loss and you might want to give it breathing space.
REGAL FX
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by benpuzzy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Locked some pips on all trades. Time to go and wish our people success..AFCON Qualifiers (Egypt - Nigeria).

All the best to the New Eagles
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nolly042(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
One friendly advise to upcoming traders. Learn with 4hr And daily Tf and pretend as if anything below 4hr tf is not on your chart. Our today's Gu and Gj trade should tell us my reasons.
We keep getting better each day

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good Evening Peeps,

I am off all 3 trades, you asking why?...usually I dont trade news, buh I noticed the erratic movement of my pairs and scared Sensei Fed Chair Yellen may say something and all my trades go south...

Sometimes one has to trade wif gut feelings, however I may be wrong, all my TP's may be hit, buh I dont have that risk appetite.

Summary of what went down:

AUD/NZD = 1.7
GBP/JPY = 6.9
GBP/USD = 65.3

Collectively I made 1.4%..

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
nolly042:
One friendly advise to upcoming traders. Learn with 4hr And daily Tf and pretend as if anything below 4hr tf is not on your chart. Our today's Gu and Gj trade should tell us my reasons.
We keep getting better each day

Gbam!!!

It's easier to chase 6 candles per day, it's even easier to chase 1 candle per day than 24 o4 48 et so on.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
shalom123:
If 17469.00 on 1 hour tf holds on us30...then do the needful of selling but any close above, I continue to buy. Determine your stop loss and you might want to give it breathing space.
REGAL FX

TP hit and also with ger30...leaving gj trade over the night only if it closes above 162.292 on this last 4 hour candle. I hope to be posting charts soon.
REGAL FX
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by benpuzzy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
benpuzzy:

Added EU buy to my existing position, lets see how it rolls...."FX IS SWEET"

I may not be too quick to close this trade..."FX IS SWEET"

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.