Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season (2208 Views)

Whats Your Take On This Tough Decsion? / When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE / This Is A Tough One: Will You Forgive Your Kids If They Tried To Kill You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year My Brothers And Sisters, My Name Is Ifedun O. Ogundeko, I Was A Guest For Very Long Time Of This Forum Before I Register A Name. Happy Celebrations To You All, How Is Everything? Please Am Very Sorry For This Long Note Am Posting To U All This Festival, But I Want You To Please Forgive Me For Asking For This Kind Of A Help This New Beginning Year, Just That There Is Nobody I Can Ask From Again And Am Having A Limited Time. Please Is A Big Problem Am Into Right Now, Our Landlord At Adamo, Ikorodu Where Am Leaving With My Kids And Wife Told Us To Vacate The House That They Wants To Renovate The House This Seasoon, Though, We Have Been Informed Since October Ending But Since Then, I Have Been Running Ups And Downs To Get A Solution Of Getting Another House But Only God Knows, Things Are Not Working Out Well For Me Past Year 2015, As There Is No Good Work Since Early That 2015 As The Owner Of The Truck I Was Driving Died, The Family Went Ahead To Sell The Truck, How I Wished I Was Financially Ok Then, I Would Have Bought The Truck From Them. Even Though I Have Tried To Ran To Differents Places As To Secure A Loan To Sort Out My Accomodation But All Proved Abortive.l. Please My Brothers And Sisters, I Have Been Having A Serious Sleepless Night, Even My Wife And Children Have Not Been Feeling Happy For This Season About This Situation, Because This Is Suppose To Be A Happy Season But The Situations Has Turned It Upside Down For Us, We Are 6 Tenants In The House, But All Of Us Must Leave By Deadline This January 11th, Just 11 Days Left, And To God Who Made Me, All The Little Money I Had Gathered From January Till December 2015 Was 40k And Is Not Enough To Secure Another House Around The Environment, Am Posting All This Please To Really Ask For Your Help Financially, Please Don't Be Angry With Me For This Such Note, But E Sanu Mi, My Family Need Your Help all, And If Not For My Daughters Education, I Would Have Run To Our Family House At Ijebu, But Because Of Their Education, Please E Dakun, Just 11 Days Left For Me To Pack My Belonging From The House Without Any Other Excuse And Never Get Another Place, Its Room And Parlour Self Contain, But Right Now, I Want To Get A Room Self Contain Which Is 48k+10k Agrement + 10k Commission =68k, Please, I Have 40k With Me And My Wife, Please My People I Want You To Help Me Financially With Any Amount Please. Have Mercy On Us, I Am Begging You With The Name Of Almighty God E Dakun Mo Fi Titobi Olorun Be Yin, E O Ni Damu Tebi Tara, E Sanu Ebi Mi. I Am Very Sorry For All This But I Must Beg For It. Pls Pardon Me, Thanks For Reading.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by TI1919(m): 12:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Repent for your salvation in Christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 1:02am On Jan 01, 2016
TI1919:
I Was At The Church Tonight To Ask God For Forgiveness, If It Is My Sin That Is Delaying My Glory, God I Need A Good Job This 2016
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by TI1919(m): 1:08am On Jan 01, 2016
omoerimama:
I Was At The Church Tonight To Ask God For Forgiveness, If It Is My Sin That Is Delaying My Glory, God I Need A Good Job This 2016

You will have a good job bro...

Good job will come and pass, but you will give account of your life one day. Now that you have confess which is good go and sin no more in what ever condition you found yourself. Study Col 2:6-15
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 1:28am On Jan 01, 2016
TI1919:

You will have a good job bro...

Good job will come and pass, but you will give account of your life one day. Now that you have confess which is good go and sin no more in what ever condition you found yourself. Study Col 2:6-15
My Hope For God Is Unshaken, You Must Also Help Us By Prayer, Becos Am Not Writing To You Anything Other Than What You Read And Understand And I Hope You Will Fully Understand, Becos I Was Sure Of This.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 8:21am On Jan 01, 2016
I May Also Do Any Kind Of Job, No Matter How Hard Is The Work, So That I Overcome The Situation
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Do U Have Uncleared Farm Or Grass, I Can Clear It For You Or Any Labour Work To Carry Out For U. Pls.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by ifyalways(f): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
omoerimama:
Do U Have Uncleared Farm Or Grass, I Can Clear It For You Or Any Labour Work To Carry Out For U. Pls.
If you honestly are down to do this and/or other menial but legal jobs, you actually WON'T need nld to provide you that.

It's 2016 already, please. Some things get old.

3 Likes

Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by ifyalways(f): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
TI1919:
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
ifyalways:

If you honestly are down to do this and/or other menial but legal jobs, you actually WON'T need nld to provide you that.

It's 2016 already, please. Some things get old.
Naa Waa Oo, People Are Not Believing My Situation, Why? May Be Am Not Suppose To Post Or Requested For Such A Thing. I Swear With Almighty God, I Need Help. Just That This Place Is A New Site. There Are Not Menial Job There I Can Do. I Am Not Telling Lies.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by 4nobody4every1: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
omoerimama:
Naa Waa Oo, People Are Not Believing My Situation, Why? May Be Am Not Suppose To Post Or Requested For Such A Thing. I Swear With Almighty God, I Need Help. Just That This Place Is A New Site. There Are Not Menial Job There I Can Do. I Am Not Telling Lies.
Approach your church or welfare group in your church for assistance, since you have 40,000naira l am sure your church might be able to raise the balance for you.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Approach your church or welfare group in your church for assistance, since you have 40,000naira l am sure your church might be able to raise the balance for you.. sad
Thanks My Brother, I Have Discuss It With Our Pastor And They Have Promised To Borrow Me #10,000 On Sunday, Due To The New Year And Expenses., So With That Now We Have #50,000, And We Are Begging The Landlord Of The New House To Please Hold On To Us. As He Refused To Collect The Money We Have Now.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by ifyalways(f): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoerimama:
So you drove big trucks for 8 years and none of your colleagues or even 4 of them cannot lend or dash you 4000 ngn each?

If you actually need a job and not trying to play on people's emotion, you could connect with your colleagues and join in "loading and offloading" goods.

You want cut grass and instead of going out to the real world,you are refreshing page,creating threads on nld as if grass and money grows on the Internet.

Like I said, it's 2016.

5 Likes

Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by taryour(f): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
ifyalways:

So you drove big trucks for 8 years and none of your colleagues or even 4 of them cannot lend or dash you 4000 ngn each?

If you actually need a job and not trying to play on people's emotion, you could connect with your colleagues and join in "loading and offloading" goods.

You want cut grass and instead of going out to the real world,you are refreshing page,creating threads on nld as if grass and money grows on the Internet.

Like I said, it's 2016.

Happy New Year Sis.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by ifyalways(f): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
taryour:

Happy New Year Sis.
Iya cake, same to you kiss

Thank you for everything.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by taryour(f): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
ifyalways:

Iya cake, same to you kiss

Thank you for everything.

Lol @ iya cake. thanking you more sis for being part of my blissful 2015. God bless you.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016

Like I said, it's 2016. [/quote] Sis, Its Obvious That U People Don't Seems To Understand All My Saying About Been Experience For 8 Years In Haulage Truck Business Not Been Driving For 8 Years. I Started Driving By 2014 Which The Owner Of The Truck Died. As Per Meeting My Colleagues, There Is No Colleagues In One Man Truck Business, As In It Was Only 1 Truck The Owner Had Then, Unless U Have More Than A Trucks For U To Have More Than A Driver, And With That U Have A Colleagues. Sis Its A Company Work, No Way To Join Offloading Becos Its A Warehouse, They Employ The Loaders. Sister Just Try To Understand My Problems, Am Not Here To Play On People's Emotions. I Need The Help Badly.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Maybe your Pastor or a couple of people from your Church could speak with your landlord and ask for his patience, on your behalf.

From January 2015 - December 2015, you only saved 40k (between you and your wife)? That's $200. And you have 4 children.
-I know things are probably not easy for you, but please, try and do better. I hope this year will be a turning point in your life.

1 Like

Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 12:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Yieldings:
Maybe your Pastor or a couple of people from your Church could speak with your landlord and ask for his patience, on your behalf.

From January 2015 - December 2015, you only saved 40k (between you and your wife)? That's $200. And you have 4 children.
-I know things are probably not easy for you, but please, try and do better. I hope this year will be a turning point in your life.

Very Big Amen My Sister, Yes For My Landlord, They Have Given Us All A Certain Date Or Else It Will Be Another Case, He Is Very Woofer Man, Very Loud When Shouting.. I Only Had 2 Female Child, 8 And 5 In Age. And For My Saving, Sister I Had More Than 100k Around August But Been A Time Schools Are Resuming, Textbook And School Fees Was Paid Almost 60k For 2 Of Them. And Many Other Expenses With Truck Searching All This Year. I Was Only Scouting With A Truck Driver Friend Before He Fought His Boss And Later Drop. Am Not That Lazy, I Swear To God.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 03, 2016
I don't know what to make of this thread, really. I haven't seen your other threads, so all I can go by is this one. Ifyalways is obviously more clued up with your history, and what is feasible in terms of work available.

You can't go on like this, you have a wife and kids to consider, not just yourself. I have no idea what jobs are available to you, but if you're after jobs that involve unskilled labour, there MUST be lots of those to pick from. You're more likely to get menial jobs tramping the streets in your neighbourhood, than posting on an online forum.

This is a new year. You need to make things work, otherwise though I hate to say this, your kids will grow to resent you, and that is NOT healthy. Get out there, and make things happen. New year, new beginnings.

I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Thanks For Ur Comment. God Will Help Me. A Old Friend Gave Me #5k To Add To #50k. Now #55k. Left #13k. Alaanu Ni Jesu Kristi.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2016
omoerimama:
Thanks For Ur Comment. God Will Help Me. A Old Friend Gave Me #5k To Add To #50k. Now #55k. Left #13k. Alaanu Ni Jesu Kristi.

The problem which you are not addressing is that even if someone gives you the N13K you still have to feed and send your kids to school
God forbid what if one of you falls ill. how will you pay for hospital bills?

You should be looking for a job and not just living hand to mouth
if the truck business is not working then find something else to do
You dont have the luxury of sitting and waiting for another truck to come along.

I pray that this year will be a new start for you and with new visions and favour
If one door closes, then look for another.
It is well with you and your family.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
tearoses:

The problem which you are not addressing is that even if someone gives you the N13K you still have to feed and send your kids to school
God forbid what if one of you falls ill. how will you pay for hospital bills?
You should be looking for a job and not just living hand to mouth
if the truck business is not working then find something else to do
You dont have the luxury of sitting and waiting for another truck to come along. I pray that this year will be a new start for you and with new visions and favour
If one door closes, then look for another.
It is well with you and your family.
Thanks For Ur Comment. I Understand Every Advice U Gave. Yes Am Not Only Looking For A Truck, I Am Also Searching For Other Way Job. Feeding Is The Last Thing To Me And Even Children School Fees Is Not That Big Problem Becos Times Are Still Available For That. If God Gives Me A Way To Resolve The Accomodation, The Thinking Will Reduce To One. I Pray None Of Us Will Sick.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2016
God ! You Are The Way Out For Me, Just 6 Days Left.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
I Just Sold My Centre Table And The Mini Deck To Raise Another #5k. Still Need #8k To Complete

Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 3:30am On Jan 05, 2016
omoerimama:
I Just Sold My Centre Table And The Mini Deck To Raise Another #5k. Still Need #8k To Complete
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2016
I Was Suppose To Put My Contact Number But Due To All This GNLD People That Always Sending Fake Jobs To Phones Copied Online. Pls Here Is My Email. (iyasundaymama@gmail.com).
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Oh Lord! Do Not Let Me Be Put A Shame Ooo, Just 4 Day Left For Me, What Can I Sell Again To Raise The Remaining #8k ?
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by Gboliwe: 3:28am On Jan 07, 2016
omoerimama:
Very Big Amen My Sister, Yes For My Landlord, They Have Given Us All A Certain Date Or Else It Will Be Another Case, He Is Very Woofer Man, Very Loud When Shouting.. I Only Had 2 Female Child, 8 And 5 In Age. And For My Saving, Sister I Had More Than 100k Around August But Been A Time Schools Are Resuming, Textbook And School Fees Was Paid Almost 60k For 2 Of Them. And Many Other Expenses With Truck Searching All This Year. I Was Only Scouting With A Truck Driver Friend Before He Fought His Boss And Later Drop. Am Not That Lazy, I Swear To God.

The 60k you spent on your children's education, is it a "per term" cost or for the entire three terms in a calendar year or for their complete basic education?
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by Gboliwe: 3:43am On Jan 07, 2016
omoerimama:
Thanks For Ur Comment. I Understand Every Advice U Gave. Yes Am Not Only Looking For A Truck, I Am Also Searching For Other Way Job. Feeding Is The Last Thing To Me And Even Children School Fees Is Not That Big Problem Becos Times Are Still Available For That. If God Gives Me A Way To Resolve The Accomodation, The Thinking Will Reduce To One. I Pray None Of Us Will Sick.

You have good skills. You are healthy and able bodied. It's a new year, it will be well.

omoerimama:
Pls Am Also Looking For A Job Of Systems Engineer, IT Officer, Cybercafe Work, Or Any Type Of Jobs In Any Where In Lagos From Ikorodu To Oyingbo. Either With Accommodation Or Hourly Job. Pls Save A Family. My Cv Is Attached.
Re: Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season by omoerimama(m): 5:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Gboliwe:

The 60k you spent on your children's education, is it a "per term" cost or for the entire three terms in a calendar year or for their complete basic education?
it is for the first term, basic school fee is #27k two of them, but due to txt books, exercise books, bags and many more like that, that is why it was up to that, .

(1) (Reply)

Bachelors, Please How Do You Cope With The Marriage Talks? / Help!!! I'm Thinking / Man Butchers 12 Yr Old Nephew,: Blames The Devil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.