Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. (11157 Views)

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by skarlet: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year my project with FC wdve boomed in success, sustained till forever. I'll be made an LT and I will be a proud father of 3. My businesses and network of family+friends will flourish. I will drive a brand new car. The economy of Nigeria or the world will not hinder my progress. I shall find and sustain happiness... in JESUS mighty name, amen
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by siegfried99(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
I would be in my own mansion in LEKKI, Lagos Nigeria. cool

My personal company would have a workforce of over 5,000 staff. cool

I would be riding my brand new 2017 range rover cool

It is so in Jesus name.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by pimpchi(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
1, leave my lecturing job and move into oil and gas industry especially offshore unit.
2, settle down with a super hot babe.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by gesoilo(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'll be a better writer. Also, I'll learn a few things about Programming.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by ElDeeVee(m): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Cover of Forbes Magazine standing next to Oprah and the Queen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by amicable09(f): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
ElDeeVee:
Cover of Forbes Magazine standing next to Oprah and the Queen.
Share the money ElDee Baba...lol
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by ElDeeVee(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
amicable09:

Share the money ElDee Baba...lol
Lol only Dasuki can share the money

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by ImpactWorld(m): 1:35am On Jan 02, 2016
Anukuks:
I will be married to the man of my dreams

I would have opened my shoe store in Lagos and IB

I will be applying to a foreign university for my PhD

My NGO will be in full swing

And I will be pregnant for my husband with twins

Amen amen amen amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that's huge!

What is your NGO about please?
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Yetealuv(f): 2:03am On Jan 02, 2016
I will get married
I will get pregnant for my husband
I will start my second degree
I will be gifted a car cheesy
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by poshestmina(f): 2:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Will be married
Pregnant
Step ahead in my academic endeavor
Stop a particular bad habit
Reconcile and take good care of my family especially my mother
Serve God in truth and in spirit
More Money of course

AMEN
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Demolinhoooo(m): 2:43am On Jan 02, 2016
i will be in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, get admitted into a good sport school to sturdy football coaching in America , get a good job and save enuf cash to establish a standard school i Nigeria.
AMEN
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Shinelle(f): 4:34am On Jan 02, 2016
By this time next year :

I and my family would be alive, hale and hearty

I won't be on the same spiritual level as I am now

I would be in done with professional level (ICAN)

I would be rounding off M.Sc .

I would be an well-paid employee of a multinational .

I would be engaged to him.

I would be earning a great deal from my new fashion business.

I would have doubled my current savings through legit business means and pay.

I would be an even more cheerful Giver to the needy.

so help me God, Amen !

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Otokpa22(m): 4:58am On Jan 02, 2016
I shall prosper in every facet of life even as my soul prospereth this year. House in Abj this year. Marriage this year. Many cars in my transport biz this year. Tangible contribution to the building of Dunamis Garden city in Abj this year. NGO for both the privileged and the less Privileged this year. My political ambition will enjoy massive Support this year.

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Chitos(f): 5:02am On Jan 02, 2016
FANE4Naija:

Wow! I don't know you, but I think I just fell in love with you.

Thank you@FANE4Naija, I do not know you too but I believe you are a realist that is proud of Nigeria and also appreciate the essential gifts of life. Thank you for your support.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 02, 2016
By this time next year; I will be living in my two bed apartment in a swanky part of London with designated underground car park where my brand new white Audio Sports type will live. Thank you in advance and I'm overwhelmed with Gratitude. Thank you wink wink wink
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Softapple will be playing in Wembley arena this time next year and I will be in the V.I.P box cheering him on. Hopefully he won't do a Beckham when Victoria watches him play grin
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2016
divine favour, good result, good place for my m.sc probably abroad but I expect God to give me divine connection, I want to be happy and achieved my heart desires. ..In jesus name Amen.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by richieroxy(f): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2016
by this time next time next year, my brother and I would have moved to brisbane, Australia to study. amen
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by chigo4flow(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Be working with shell by the grace of God.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by sureboy1018(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Good health money admission into university knowledge long life new car & new house promotion oh allah you no mind help me
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by yakubuadeiza(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Good job, married, become a father, own my car,
Peace of mind,
Closer to God,
Helping hand to people.
Amen and Amen. cool
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by bolaji3071(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2016
By this time next, i would be preparing to resume school with Unilag freshers....

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by bolaji3071(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2016
By this time next, i would be preparing to resume school with Unilag freshers + good health....
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by FRANKOXY(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Unprecedented success & marriage to a beautiful & understanding woman.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Anukuks(f): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
ImpactWorld:

Wow, that's huge!

What is your NGO about please?

A shelter for displaced women and children,empowering the women and training the children;physically,emotionally and spiritually and a soup kitchen;cook and give to the homeless and poor
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by olumyde5(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nigeria will be far greater in all ramification than the way she ended 2015.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by chisophia(f): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
by this time next year (2017), by God's grace, I want to be happily married with a child to my man , and have a steady source of income.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
pimpchi:
1, leave my lecturing job and move into oil and gas industry especially offshore unit.
2, settle down with a super hot babe.
number1. Is it true that lecturer's are not well paid? Cos that's my aspiration and ambition in life
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yetealuv:
I will get married I will get pregnant for my husband I will start my second degree I will be gifted a car cheesy
sorry but what happened to your first degree?
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Jhosh(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Job for bro.. Admission
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by timilehing(m): 1:08am On Jan 01, 2017
Anukuks:
I will be married to the man of my dreams
I would have opened my shoe store in Lagos and IB
I will be applying to a foreign university for my PhD
My NGO will be in full swing
And I will be pregnant for my husband with twins
Amen amen amen amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you gave birth to twin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'let My Enemies Die By Fire' / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.