Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. (11035 Views)

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by AreteWrites: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Be paying my fees and bills, earning enough to be independent. I'll be recognised nationwide
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Dahkogrin007(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
God shld do d best for my life
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Opiosko: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Richer than Bill Gates and Dangote combined.

Amen.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by peeparty(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
did you get my mention?
MzzTega:
A lucrative job for my bestie.

A mind blowing contract for my Dad.

Will experience a dynamic favour and enjoy great grace from God
IT MUST HAPPEN.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by wristbangle: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
God's favour, mercy and glory in my life

Excellent job in a multinational coy

Good wifey wink

Successful personal and career growth.

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by beckplanet: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Successful Graduation, and Youth Service...

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by kristisking(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Destiny fulfilled & peace of God which passeth all understanding.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by sanity12(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year......linda ikeji would have been my baby mama grin

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by JOACHINpedro: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by ada2604(f): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Anukuks:
I will be married to the man of my dreams

I would have opened my shoe store in Lagos and IB

I will be applying to a foreign university for my PhD

My NGO will be in full swing

And I will be pregnant for my husband with twins

Amen amen amen amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen!, am also interested in shoe making, NY ist hand info u might wanna drop ma way pls
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by DetectiveDeb: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hey Guys! Check Out My New Year Resolutions.

http://www.amkkay.com/2016/01/hey-guys-check-out-my-new-year.html
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by makavele: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
before Feb, let God's will be done !!!
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Sharon6(f): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'll be more popular with my products being in demand around the world.

I'll be carrying my twins who'll be almost 1.

I'll be in my own house driving a SUV.

And all the good things God have in plans for me will come true. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by sleeknick: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year i will have my own family and live a very comfortable life...

Meanwhile there's something on my signature you need to see...

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year... I would be receiving salaries and then my parents will be seeing their dividends through me... I will stock their store room with enough foods and making them smile.... And hope to meet my future partner and announce it to the whole world!!!

3 Likes

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by killercute16(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Anukuks:

Aunty!!! All these in a space of 1yr......you no get love oh

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by MzzTega(f): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
peeparty:
did you get my mention?
No. On what thread?
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by ELGREF(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Anukuks:

sorry u run NGO?can we talk one on one?
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
MSC program in wvu

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
My list long o

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by calliking(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016

[b]
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.
17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.[/b]
Omo you don turn TB Part 2??
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by otemanuduno: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
calliking:
Omo you don turn TB Part 2??
WATCH AND SEE!!!
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Gentleveks(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Admission this year by God grace amen
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by ELGREF(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
I need canada or usa......or 5m to expand my company and I want to run my NGO in bigger way this year.......then good health and good wife this year........ A women that will fall in love with my dream.....

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin ExxonMobil HQ Houston cheesy
MacMaster01:
Working with GE in the US by this time 2017

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by RFella(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year, I"ll be in Finland studying and working with my family.....
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by osasjay(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time nxt year, I will be in the united state doing my masters degree with a gud job along wit it.. most of all, by dis time nxt year, I will bi full of joy dat my emotion won't be able to contain it... and I pray for all narialanders to hv their plans come to fruition.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by braine(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hopefully register a business.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by UlqU3(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
My website naijalyricist.com will be a household name buzzing with activity.
I'll have an amazing engineering job.
I will have multiple streams of massive income.
Barcelona will have won the la liga and the
time.
Lionel Messi will be a 5 time Balon D'or winner.
My entire family will be hale and hearty, laughing in a conference Skype chat.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by tolexy007(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
I wish my seniour sister get married this yr, provide for me in abundance, giv me a nice car, good health, save my job and provide a good wife for me, woman of my flesh and bone of my bone...if God could do this for me this yr, I promise to pay my Vow
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by cassidy1996(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
jus me,my wife and my baby boy...
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016

[b]
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.
17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.[/b]

There are somethings WISHING isn't enough. Are you a joker?

Maybe, Messi will be injured.
Barcelona will drop to 4th...The chips are down; the centre cannot hold... so Barcelona will lose to Arsenal. Real Madrid will be on top in the laliga table, ATM and Valencia following.

Ronaldo as usual, clinch the highest goal scorer's award followed by Bale.

Then Suarez bites again and goes for a 100 match ban. Turan fails to meet up...

I GUESS YOU LIKE THAT! What yout sow, you'll reap. Don't be the one earning the money and becoming famous, be there wishing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Essence Of Marriage?? / Was Bob Marley A True Prophet? / "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.