Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims (1300 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Drama Continues!How Sophia Momodu Slept With My Dad’s Friend,lied About Her Age / Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims by Triumphloaded: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2016
Davido posted this on Instagram.

The drama continues...

Source: [url]triumphloaded.mywapblog.com/sophia-momodu-slept-with-one-of-my-dads.xhtml[/url]
Re: Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims by Imortal001: 2:03am On Jan 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims by marshalcarter: 2:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Shameless hoe undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims by Utchgirl(f): 2:26am On Jan 01, 2016
marshalcarter:
Shameless hoe undecided

Jus like dt?
Wht if Davido is jus making up dis story?
I'm nt supporting Sophia tho.
Why will dis guys be washing dia dirty linens in public ?
They shld sort themselves out privately biko !
Re: Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims by mascot87(m): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2016
Davido should just shut d f*ck up.
Re: Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims by goodmorning40: 3:19am On Jan 01, 2016
this foolissh boy no go shut up, of all women he chose a hoe to bear his child what does that make him =a hoer hoest. like minds flock ttogether.
mumumu boy
Re: Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims by marshalcarter: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2016
Utchgirl:

Jus like dt?
Wht if Davido is jus making up dis story?
I'm nt supporting Sophia tho.
Why will dis guys be washing dia dirty linens in public ?
They shld sort themselves out privately biko !
Happy new year hon cool
Re: Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims by lilmax(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2016
This boy no just get brain
Re: Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims by Utchgirl(f): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2016
marshalcarter:
Happy new year hon cool
Wish u LLNP
Re: Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims by eyenibibio(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Keeping Up With The Adeleke's

This reality tv no get part two. *crosses fingers*

Lalasticlala, come and see o!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Secretly In Love With Linda Ikeji / A Honest Review Of Brymo's New Album 'KLITORIS' / Nollywood Actress Ivie Okujaye Cradles Her Newborn Baby In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.