Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend (50275 Views)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Drama Continues!How Sophia Momodu Slept With My Dad’s Friend,lied About Her Age / Sophia Momodu Slept With One Of My Dad's Friend, Davido Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Daminaj2(f): 2:37am On Dec 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is not stopping anytime soon.

Lalasticlala

https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/682373347888500737

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Daminaj2(f): 2:37am On Dec 31, 2015
shocked shocked

[size=14pt]All Details of this drama in one spot! (Updated as it happens)[/size]

http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/davido-tells-sad-story-of-how-his-older.html
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by coolnice(m): 2:44am On Dec 31, 2015
shocked shoroniyen :shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Gben-gben.....thiz hoe aint loyal

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by LesbianBoy(m): 2:45am On Dec 31, 2015
Click like if you also think everyone involved in this davido and babymama story are all shameless angry

395 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Daminaj1(f): 2:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Update: Davido just deleted the tweet about Sophie sleeping with his dad's friend)

@lalasticlala but luckily I was awake to get it grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by signature2012(m): 2:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Likely to have like 5 threads on front page by morning on davido vs Sophia vs dele momodu.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by rafeelly(m): 3:10am On Dec 31, 2015
this is so embarrassing... I can't imagine anyone dragging the name of my family they spent so much years to protect through the mud... this baby mama syndrome needs to be killed sooner than later... what's all this... and the daughter would wake up some days to see this poo..smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by phunbyt(m): 3:20am On Dec 31, 2015
Shebi when he was doing it with the girl, it was sweeting him and he enjoyed it alone (He didn't call me to come and....) So why is it gonna be my business/headache if the fruit of his labour wants to destroy the name of his family...iranu...endtime babymama and endtime davido

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 31, 2015
Ode Davido so you mean your Dad keeps wayward friends? He must be wayward himself. Very clear like father like son.

congrats

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by nikkypearl(f): 3:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Kini gbogbo eleyi bayi ni ipari Odun

BTW
Happy New year in advance to all Nairalander jare! kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by amtaken(f): 3:30am On Dec 31, 2015
Hmnnnnn

Ofe oyel, una dey try.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by pyyxxaro: 4:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Just Passing

Una Well done

1 Like

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by martyns303(m): 4:20am On Dec 31, 2015
He's upset that she had slept with someone before or that the person she had slept with is his father's friend? Did he meet her a virgin?

I know it can be embarrassing, but dude needs to grow up. His folks forcefully took a breastfeeding child from the mother with intentions of leaving the country without her consent, granted the objective for the travel was for the benefit of the child, but it doesn't change the fact that what David's family did is wrong.

This a matter of right and wrong and there is no inbetween

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Ode Davido so you mean your Dad keeps wayward friends? He must be wayward himself. Very clear like father like son.

congtrats

of course! And no time to train his children. Davido's sister is also a babymama. What a family!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by khassy(m): 4:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Daminaj2:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is not stopping anytime soon.

Lalasticlala

https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/682373347888500737

Perfect way to spoil this guys new year

Abeg NL... My bae just broke up with me today..
Abeg how many likes for her and how many NL girls can love their bf to that extent gringrin

#NoMoreNewYearGift
#BestEndOfTheYearGift

gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Ijebulogic(m): 4:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Wouldn't wish this lifestyle on my worst enemy....some people actually consider this "normal".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by channel190(m): 5:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Deleted already
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by theshaderoom: 5:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Now he's being childish and getting on nerves! You defended her, then proceeded to get her pregnant. why e come dey talk am now? #smearcampaign mtcheww

Make una go read everything arranged as e happen for here http://www.gossipatrol.com/2015/12/full-details-of-messy-custody-battle.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by pretydiva(f): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2015
U knew ur dad's friend entered her pot hole,n u also follow suit. Now u ve seen d result of dat act of urs..

Na wa 4 all these celebs..abi dem tink say Hiv or stds/stis nor dey no celebs ni undecidedissokay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Daminaj1(f): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2015
theshaderoom:
Now he's being childish and getting on nerves! You defended her, then proceeded to get her pregnant. why e come dey talk am now? #smearcampaign mtcheww

Pregnancy came before defence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by gabylzy(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Davido yu f up man....we agreed not reveal this shit bro..she was high on two bottles of limca..wasnt her fault..damn..shit jst got real*in b-reds voice*
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Donkaz(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2015
And this gets exciting.
Watching in HD
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Lovexme(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Dirty, Ugly Secrets.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by MzCorleone(f): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2015
See how all of them come de confess like say dem chop winch

gringrin

Na the pikin i pity pass

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by CecyAdrian(f): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by looseweight: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Money doesn't guarantee maturity.
Poor boy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2015
[size=20pt]Buhari forgot to address the issue,on the high rising number of runz girls in Nigeria,jumping from one man to the other[/size]

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Sijo01(f): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Stupiid set of people.
I pity the innocent child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Shamaby: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Na wah o
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by missionmex(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2015
This children no go go rest?
Re: Davido Claims Sophia Slept With His Dad's Friend by Richie0974: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2015
This is getting interesting.. . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday / Emmanuel Okonkwo: I Almost Committed Suicide When A Woman I Dated For 4 Years.. / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts New Mystery Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.