Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 (70991 Views)

Prophet Marcus K.O. Tibetan's Prophesy For 2018 / “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by ZUBY77(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2016
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]I am just saying oh. . . . It is common knowledge that the newly discovered and untreatable "Super-gonorrhea" is ravaging the UK and headed for the US. . . . Just saying.[/size]

Just like Buhari and Lai Muhammad, The rogue Pastor thinks we don't read all this news on the internet.

The old goats think we are still in 1980 when the rich people are the only people with access to breaking news.

Freaking animlas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Emu4life(m): 11:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Pastors wit lie and deciet b lyk bread and butter... PROPHECY OR NO PROPHECY, wat has been destined by God shall cme 2 pass.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 01, 2016
StrawberryCream:
The angel wey they inform baba is slow men
News wey don reach us since november last year nah now baba get the phophecy.. Lol
Meaning the hole prohecy is a JOKE.
Stfuarey.ougod come n see ur pol oh ..
lol

Happy new year dear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by ucnwafor(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2016
StrawberryCream:
The angel wey they inform baba is slow men
News wey don reach us since november last year nah now baba get the phophecy.. Lol
Meaning the hole prohecy is a JOKE.
Stfuareyougod come n see ur pol oh ..
see as you puncture your nose like a slave girl, happy new year though
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by calcal: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Pray for Islam to introduce 10% of yearly income and join the civilized society. the mosque need to pay for light, water, maintenance, salaries.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2016
ucnwafor:
Na your nose? So this is how you want to start your new year? Aproko and solomakinde

How e take concern you? She send you click her profile?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2016
I claim the blessing for individual for me and my family...Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by ucnwafor(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Na your nose? So this is how you want to start your new year? Aproko and solomakinde

what is this one saying, mtchwwwwwww

Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2016
ucnwafor:
what is this one saying, mtchwwwwwww
undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by unclet1985: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2016
I Believe It All.......for am a faithful man.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by tobisco29(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2016
I pray the prophesies for Individual will not pass me by...AMEN!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Zodiac61(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2016
The GO has done it again. The fount of all wisdom has spoken, no doubt after his one to one with the mighty bearded one in the sky.
His deluded followers are ranting about Daddy's prophecies, when in fact the old hand has said absolutely nothing no one else could not have said.
Okay, my 2016 predictions:
Some people will die in 2016.
Some women will get pregnant.
Some students will pass their final examinations.
Some people will get jobs and will continue to donate 10% of their income to GO so that he may continue to sprout nonsense every time he opens his mouth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by TeamSimple(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2016
michaelwilli:
These are things that happen year in year out. They are normal. There's nothing prophetic here. Yimu
God guide us to the truth
Just imagine. Most of the 'prophecies' are marked with words like 'likely,might,if'
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2016
ucnwafor:
Lol u dont like slave girls.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Hehehe abeg free the guy .. He likes my nose grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by XOGBADO(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2016
hungryboy:
Na wetin people dey give am 10% of their salary for be dis?,

Give me just 1% of your salary and i'll do better predictions than this
get some sense bro...sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by erumena(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2016
aolumaxi:
PROPHESY FOR 2016
BY: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

Prophecies for Individuals

1.  Some families will trace the beginning of their generational blessings to this year.

2.  Some will obtain help from unexpected sources.

3.  Grateful hearts will have more causes to be grateful.

4.  For many, the pendulum of life will generally be on the upward swing.

5.  A chosen few will receive blessings so large they can hardly contain them.

Nigeria
1.  Things are likely to get tougher before they get better but thing will get better before the end of this year.

2.   What He started last year He will finish this year, provided we don't rejoice too soon.

International
1.  Natural Disasters, Floods, Fires, Earthquakes are likely to get progressively worse, until governments realize that these are part of Divine Judgements against those who pass ungodly laws.

2.  If Government will repent of disdaining Christ and His Church, He will help them win the fight against terrorism

3.  A Major war will be averted this year

4.   A new sexually transmitted disease will surface this year

RCCG
Your Pastors will get across to you.

-=-=-=-=-=-

FASTING BEGINS ON 
JANUARY 11TH  
TO FEBRUARY 29TH 2016

Pray for Nigeria
Pray for the Church
Pray for all Churches that worship the true GOD
Pray for RCCG in particular
That God will purify His Church, so that revival can start.

Source: Liveway Radio Newsletter

I claim the individual prophecy for me and my family in Jesus name, amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by flokii: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2016
na only predictions & faating dem sabi..
everything is falling apart...
thieves stealing everywhere cos it's not corruption.. *hiss
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Usman212s: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2016
it wil only consume you and your family when the disease surfaces.... pastors of calamity prophecy
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by drnairalov: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2016
its gonna be a great year for me
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by siwo1: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=hungryboy post=41538067]Na wetin people dey give am 10% of their salary for be dis?,

Give me just 1% of your salary and i'll do better predictions than this dat is why u will remain hungry because of ur username and d way u think. Low brain.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by phreakabit(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
ZUBY77:

Just like Buhari and Lai Muhammad, The rogue Pastor thinks we don't read all this news on the internet.

The old goats think we are still in 1980 when the rich people are the only people with access to breaking news.

Freaking animlas.

No part in your insults mate. . . Only stated what I know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Smh.these are predictions not prophecies na..
"there won't be rainfall in any part of the world till 2020"..now that's a prophecy...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by CioAngels(f): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Everything said are all what is happening on daily basis, i don't see any prophesy in all. It is gambling.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Strongedition: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
hungryboy:

Mumu talk
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by onyemarcus: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
I wish this year to have a lesser disaster, less hate, less accidents and loads of love, happy New year Nigerian.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Atmmachine:
Bullshit.
Bullshit.
Bullshit.
People will buy cars this year.
People will travel abroad this year.
Am i a prophet ??
cheesy yes, you are grin
There will be weekends in each month of the year. That's my very own prophecy angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by cephassy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
hungryboy:

hunger-inspired-comment from hungryboy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by Lovelynature(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
PROPHESY FOR 2016
BY: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

Prophecies for Individuals

1.  Some families will trace the beginning of their generational blessings to this year.

2.  Some will obtain help from unexpected sources.

3.  Grateful hearts will have more causes to be grateful.

4.  For many, the pendulum of life will generally be on the upward swing.

5.  A chosen few will receive blessings so large they can hardly contain them.
[/quote] Father I claim these individual prophecies for myself and family this year in Jesus' Name - Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by May5(f): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
wiseman2011:
Amen. I received that prophecy in Jesus name Amen.
i received it too in Jesus name
Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by gidjah(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmmmm. Bros you are really HUNGRY INDEeD!.ur case has no remedy at all o!
hungryboy:

Re: Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 by ucnwafor(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
StrawberryCream:

undecided
StrawberryCream:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.