Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (187104 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
shalom123:
won both trades...
I miss those trade was late to the forum
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
africanman85:
pls give me your strategy and your chart setup .
you made my day...hahaha I should give you my strategy and chart setup. Bros take am easy,just read via the previous pages you will see it. grin grin grin
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
shalom123:
you made my day...hahaha I should give you my strategy and chart setup. Bros take am easy,just read via the previous pages you will see it. grin grin grin
shalom no mind the guy, the guy na comedian
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello... Alert coming in now.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Audjpy,audusd,audchf and audcad...enter for a fall for 1hour after this particular candle ends bullish on the 30mins chart @ 12:30.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
shalom123:
Audjpy,audusd,audchf and audcad...enter for a fall for 1hour after this particular candle ends bullish on the 30mins chart @ 12:30.
REGAL FX.
won the 4 trade... I actually won 5 because I added audnzd.later...
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by haywhy59(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
shalom123:
REGAL FX.
Boss... Pls i need one on one training... Thanks.... Dis is my mail Haywhy59@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BizDoct: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
i say wreck them and rip them off, not here for anything , but just to have fun and give hope to those who have already lost hope that they cant make it trading binary again . well, i would be posting my setups here and results, before questions, this is not a joke and no one should come and ask me if this is a demo account. its a live account and if you need further proof, kindly ask

here was my trade results for yesterday, if you want me to be posting the setups, kindly ask

am not done with todays trading, i would post todays results when am done. like i said, just wanna have fun and do some freestyle
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BizDoct: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
monday results

summary : 9wins 1 loss

below for the results, if you need the setup, kindly ask

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BizDoct: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
remains for monday::: ask for the setups if you want me to post them..

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BizDoct: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
yesterday results: let me know if you need them setups

Total 5 Trades

result : 5 wins 0 loss

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BizDoct: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
am not done with today trade , would post result when am done, if you need any of the setups, you can let me know here, any kind of proof you need, just let me know, here is too dull, hope we can keep it busy tongue
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls guys what is the best and fast chart application for pc for trading binaryopions
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by haywhy59(m): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
BizDoct:
i say wreck them and rip them off, not here for anything , but just to have fun and give hope to those who have already lost hope that they cant make it trading binary again . well, i would be posting my setups here and results, before questions, this is not a joke and no one should come and ask me if this is a demo account. its a live account and if you need further proof, kindly ask

here was my trade results for yesterday, if you want me to be posting the setups, kindly ask

am not done with todays trading, i would post todays results when am done. like i said, just wanna have fun and do some freestyle
Bro.. Pls wat ut setup... Thanks...
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Just came around now...let's pick some $
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by barikay: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
BizDoct:
am not done with today trade , would post result when am done, if you need any of the setups, you can let me know here, any kind of proof you need, just let me know, here is too dull, hope we can keep it busy tongue
show chart examples
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
shalom123:
Just came around now...let's pick some $
REGAL FX.
spotted some trades but just waiting for the perfect time to announce it here.
REGAL FX
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Audcad and gbpcad...if both end bearish by 6pm on the 1 hour time frame, enter for a 2hours rise.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
shalom123:
Audcad and gbpcad...if both end bearish by 6pm on the 1 hour time frame, enter for a 2hours rise.
REGAL FX.
eurnzd 2 hours fall if this particular candle ends bullish on the 1 hour chart... Add eurcad to the cad family above for the same signal.
REGAL FX
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
All trades taken accordingly... Should go read one of my new books in my library (trading in the zone by mark douglas),see you guys at 8pm when the signal expires.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
shalom123:
All trades taken accordingly... Should go read one of my new books in my library (trading in the zone by mark douglas),see you guys at 8pm when the signal expires.
REGAL FX.
just checked my chart,forgot today was fomc...the spikes are out of this world but let's see what ends it.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Won 1 and lost the other 3...won only 6 lost 3
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BizDoct: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
shalom123:
Won 1 and lost the other 3...won only 6 lost 3

Weldon bro for always keeping this place warm. i just love your humble attitude.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BizDoct: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
done for this day, as requested i would post the setup of the first five trades, i can post the rest if you want

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BizDoct: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
5th

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BizDoct: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Total trades :: 10 trades

10wins no loss

outstanding day.

nothing special , simple P.A

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 17, 2016
BizDoct:
10wins no loss
outstanding day.

are sure this is not Photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 1:06am On Mar 17, 2016
BizDoct:

10wins no loss

outstanding day.

On your 2nd pics, you placed put trade after a bearish pinbar formed and on you last trade, you also placed put trade after a bullish pinbar formed wink E be like say you follow for the people way the control market... Lol

Try and post alerts next time and not results.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Good morning... Today is the day,keep your seat belt tight we are going on an interesting journey.
REGAL FX
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2016
shalom123:
Good morning... Today is the day,keep your seat belt tight we are going on an interesting journey.
REGAL FX
there are so many setups every where but just checked my news calendar and there is also news everywhere, shouldn't have checked sha...
I am not trading now but later but these were the pairs that gave alert : audjpy,eurjpy,gbpjpy and usdjpy all for sell for 2 hours from 7am...then euraud and eurcad rise for 2 hours from 7am.LIKE I SAID AM NOT TRADING COS OF NEWS COMING UP BUT I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
REGAL FX
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2016
BizDoct:

Weldon bro for always keeping this place warm. i just love your humble attitude.
thanks boss
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxstory(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2016
teeboy4x:

On your 2nd pics, you placed put trade after a bearish pinbar formed and on you last trade, you also placed put trade after a bullish pinbar formed wink E be like say you follow for the people way the control market... Lol

Try and post alerts next time and not results.
i thought no one noticed it. Posting screenshots is old marketting strategies when it comes to binary or forex trading. Posting alerts for traders to use and confirm is the main marketting strategies. At least one can easily confirm your claims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.