Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (187105 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxstory(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2016
mular:
Pls guys what is the best and fast chart application for pc for trading binaryopions
download mt4 platform
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2016
fxstory:
i thought no one noticed it. Posting screenshots is old marketting strategies when it comes to binary or forex trading. Posting alerts for traders to use and confirm is the main marketting strategies. At least one can easily confirm your claims.

Trust me, you won't see the guy again
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BizDoct: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Teeboy, what do u mean you wont see me here again lol, have always been here. Thats why u need to know am not someone you should accuse, nah, you shouldnot. Lol, Nairaland people always looking for something fishy where there's none. Check previous posts, i am the one who exposes those who do fishy things, not even you guys .looking for what doesn't actually exist, want to make a claim? Let your evidence be real.the thing is you guys don't believe this actually works and that's why many are behind, if this was 10 straight losses you would believe, better wake up from your dreams. I would post my setups today here before I take my trades, but as usual, you guys don't deserve it, want to see all this for real? Come to my screen on Skype, can show you live, but making posts here again? No Nat me. why should I proof to you if its real or not? How much would it put in my pocket? Those that would learn would learn. Well teeboy and fxstory, you guys should look those charts well and look . Between the lines, then you would know it can't be what you think, I thought teeboy is smarter than this. How's Jane doing? Now u get but just leave them alone, na freestyle I dey. #teamBlowThierMind# like I said, don't let them know grin
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2016
BizDoct:
Teeboy, what do u mean you wont see me here again lol, have always been here. Thats why u need to know am not someone you should accuse, nah, you shouldnot. Lol, Nairaland people always looking for something fishy where there's none. Check previous posts, i am the one who exposes those who do fishy things, not even you guys .looking for what doesn't actually exist, want to make a claim? Let your evidence be real.the thing is you guys don't believe this actually works and that's why many are behind, if this was 10 straight losses you would believe, better wake up from your dreams. I would post my setups today here before I take my trades, but as usual, you guys don't deserve it, want to see all this for real? Come to my screen on Skype, can show you live, but making posts here again? No Nat me. why should I proof to you if its real or not? How much would it put in my pocket? Those that would learn would learn. Well teeboy and fxstory, you guys should look those charts well and look . Between the lines, then you would know it can't be what you think, I thought teeboy is smarter than this. How's Jane doing? Now u get but just leave them alone, na freestyle I dey. #teamBlowThierMind# like I said, don't let them know grin

Hahaha.... Not doubting you boss, just wanna know the reason behind that 5th pics cheesy

Jane is fine... You are really the BOss
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2016
shalom123:
there are so many setups every where but just checked my news calendar and there is also news everywhere, shouldn't have checked sha...
I am not trading now but later but these were the pairs that gave alert : audjpy,eurjpy,gbpjpy and usdjpy all for sell for 2 hours from 7am...then euraud and eurcad rise for 2 hours from 7am.LIKE I SAID AM NOT TRADING COS OF NEWS COMING UP BUT I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
REGAL FX
just checked the results, I would have won 5 out of 6... Like I said I didn't take the trades cos of news. See you by 3:30pm to 8pm.
REGAL FX.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BizDoct: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
teeboy4x:

Hahaha.... Not doubting you boss, just wanna know the reason behind that 5th pics cheesy

Jane is fine... You are really the BOss

here you go

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
BizDoct:

here you go

Thanks, spotted similar setup in the morning
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hello house
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxstory(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
shalom123:
just checked the results, I would have won 5 out of 6... Like I said I didn't take the trades cos of news. See you by 3:30pm to 8pm.
REGAL FX.
at times the info gotten from the calender does not mean it will go a different direction. The chart is your friend
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
BizDoct:
Are you the one changing from Bizdoct to Wapmasta on Facebook?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
BizDoct:

here you go

same setup on UC too

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Endtime doesn't work on my binary account any longer anybody experiencing they same

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by amor001: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
BizDoct:

here you go
are u using ema 21?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Good evening house... Was busy,sorry about that.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by teeboy4x(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
mular:
Endtime doesn't work on my binary account any longer anybody experiencing they same

Check your binary time
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Buy EURCHF NOW TO END AT 9AM

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2016
BET WON

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by wapmasta001(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, WOULD BE WITH GUYS FROM TODAY OR MONDAY.. LETS KEEP THE SETUPS COMING IN. grin

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by wapmasta001(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
mular:
Buy EURCHF NOW TO END AT 9AM

MULAR, HOW ARE YOU? WANT TO BE SEEING MORE OF YOU HERE, WHERES ST MICHAEL? WHERES DJSHISHY, MANWEYSABI, TEEBOY, I WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS HERE....

MULAR WHAT IS UR SETUP ON DZ PICTURE? A RISE? TRY AND EXPLAIN
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sell EURCHF TO EXPIRE ON 1.30PM

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
wapmasta001:

MULAR, HOW ARE YOU? WANT TO BE SEEING MORE OF YOU HERE, WHERES ST MICHAEL? WHERES DJSHISHY, MANWEYSABI, TEEBOY, I WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS HERE....

MULAR WHAT IS UR SETUP ON DZ PICTURE? A RISE? TRY AND EXPLAIN
MY SETUP IS BASED ON SUPPORT AND RÉSISTANCE ZONE ON HIGHER TIMEFRAME,SO I TRADE WITH CANDLESTICKS FORMATIONS ON LOWER TIMEFRAME LIKE 30MIN ONCE SUPPORT OR RÉSISTANCE LINE ARE TOUCHED ON HIGER TIMEFRAME LIKE 4HRS OR DAILY
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Right now, EURUSD BUY @5PM IF THIS PARTICULAR CANDLE OF THE 1 HOUR CHART ENDS BEARISH...BUY FOR 2 HOURS.
REGAL FX
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by tunji2003(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
bizdoct keep it up I saw your analysis in binaryoptionsedge and downloaded your chart for study ur thread and hubba-hubba's are pure PA. well done
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by tunji2003(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
bizdoct keep it up I saw your analysis in binaryoptionsedge and downloaded your chart for study ur thread and hubba-hubba's are pure PA. well done. which broker are you using?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
wapmasta001:
YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, WOULD BE WITH GUYS FROM TODAY OR MONDAY.. LETS KEEP THE SETUPS COMING IN. grin
Yesterday, someone named Bizdoct sent me a friend request on Facebook and I accepted immediately I saw it. While trying to check out his profile, I was surprised to see his name changed to Wapmasta and he unfriended me immediately. Here is the link to his profile on Facebook: https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php?v=friends&stype=ms&s=100011563568564&id=100011563568564&_rdr

My question is, is Wapmasta001 same as Bizdoct or is Wapmasta001 impersonating Bizdoct on Facebook or is Bizdoct impersonating Wapmasta on Facebook?

Something is fishy.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pls guys lets keep this room busy, who can tell me the market movement on this chart ,uptrend,downtrend,or consolidation

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2016
mular:
Pls guys lets keep this room busy, who can tell me the market movement on this chart ,uptrend,downtrend,or consolidation
consolidation
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2016
BizDoct:
5th
Boss, pls how do i apply this setup on android, i mean how do i set it up.Thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Wishing all Binary traders a green week. By the grace of God we will make more ITM to change our lives forever! See God as your ultimate guide, not your strategy. Joblessness is not our biz cause we will be making more money than bank Managers in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2016
BizDoct:
done for this day, as requested i would post the setup of the first five trades, i can post the rest if you want
..weldone sir..pls i just want to ask the 6th candle that crossed the ema is also like dat continuation candle you took took the trade frm ..pls how do we know which of the continuation candle is the one we r looking for?..then pls which ema is this?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by wapmasta001(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Yesterday, someone named Bizdoct sent me a friend request on Facebook and I accepted immediately I saw it. While trying to check out his profile, I was surprised to see his name changed to Wapmasta and he unfriended me immediately. Here is the link to his profile on Facebook: https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php?v=friends&stype=ms&s=100011563568564&id=100011563568564&_rdr

My question is, is Wapmasta001 same as Bizdoct or is Wapmasta001 impersonating Bizdoct on Facebook or is Bizdoct impersonating Wapmasta on Facebook?

Something is fishy.

LOL, OPTIMISTIC, DONT BE WORRIED, HAD THAT ID WEHN I WAS BANNED D OTHER TIME... IT WAS BIZDOCT ON FB , LATER CHANGED IT TO MY MAIN NAME SO PEOPLE DONT GET CONFUSED. grin grin grin. SEE U GUYS ON MONDAY

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2016
Hello house,will be out for a few weeks...currently working/studying/researching on how to trade better. Its something interesting, there's a lot to be learnt.
REGAL FX.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.