Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186666 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxstory(m): 1:32am On Apr 07, 2016
chibaik:

Please sir in drawing SR levels, what do we consider first, body or the wick.

Thank you.
the tail or wick does not really matter when drawing support and resistance line. It may interest you to know that after drawing it, the lines may even cross the wick or tail of most of the candles.it may also cross the body of most candles. You just have to identify the spot that is difficult for the candles to break each time it gets to those spot, you see the price rally for hours without breaking through. You can try using the line chat to draw your support and resistance line, then adjust it from the candle stick chat.this is one of the easy way to draw S/R lines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by greenalwaz: 4:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Achimaechi:

@ greenalwaz
hi, u can visit http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/483615/heurtrojanwin32generic/
to see if u can get a solution to that.
Thanks a lot issues resolved
amolak:
Have u solved it? I was busy offline
Yes!not quiet long...thks for ur concern
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2016
hardeniji02:
@ Mr Ifankaleluyah are you the same ifankaleluyah we know that present on Faaji Fm and Radio lagos

Not @all bro. I'm not a presenter but an Engineer & a Currencies analyst. Thanks..!

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by amolak: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

Not @all bro. I'm not a presenter but an Engineer & a Currencies analyst. Thanks..!
I think you don't need indicators at all, Ifa can tell you where market will be heading to cheesy
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by chibaik(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
fxstory:
the tail or wick does not really matter when drawing support and resistance line. It may interest you to know that after drawing it, the lines may even cross the wick or tail of most of the candles.it may also cross the body of most candles. You just have to identify the spot that is difficult for the candles to break each time it gets to those spot, you see the price rally for hours without breaking through. You can try using the line chat to draw your support and resistance line, then adjust it from the candle stick chat.this is one of the easy way to draw S/R lines.

Thank you buddy. I appreciate.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
amolak:
I think you don't need indicators at all, Ifa can tell you where market will be heading to cheesy

Lols...!!!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by wapmasta001(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by wapmasta001(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
tongue Bye 4 now

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxstory(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
chibaik:

Thank you buddy. I appreciate.
you are welcome
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Akabay(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Happy weekend ohhhh great traders...... Can someone help me out pls, l jst formatted my pc and am unable to load binary tradeview on it, is there anything wrong wit my pc, tnx all for prompt responses...............
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by csckid(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
oga wappy, can one use your strategy on 15 M time frame?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by greenalwaz: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oga Wappy,pls can you kindly let us in to wat u look at b4 u draw ur S/R or is it d same way u draw the Wappy Arrow strategy S/R,I've bn sitting down with d chart u posted for the past 3days but i cudnot really deduced d criteria u choose.....pls if u dont mind...thks in advance

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2016
$50 perfect money for sell@300naira per dollar
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2016
my first 2 trade of the day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
NZDJPY

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
PRICE ACTION CONDITION @ D MOMENT.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Another trade smiley

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by greenalwaz: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
greenalwaz:
Oga Wappy,pls can you kindly let us in to wat u look at b4 u draw ur S/R or is it d same way u draw the Wappy Arrow strategy S/R,I've bn sitting down with d chart u posted for the past 3days but i cudnot really deduced d criteria u choose.....pls if u dont mind...thks in advance
My Oga wappy where u dey?abeg helep us....na beg we dey beg ooo!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by papylo4real: 2:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Hi to everyone here
My greetings to wapmasta
Happy greens
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
USDPY

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
GBPJPY

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
CURRENCIES STRENGTH AS THEY STANDS AT THE MOMENT

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
MY YESTERDAY NZDJPY UPTREND SIGNAL STILL CONTINUED. LOOK FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER MARKET....BIDS YOU ALL A GREEN-PIPS.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by gurusman365: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ifankaleluya:
CURRENCIES STRENGTH AS THEY STANDS AT THE MOMENT

Woow I love your template for currency strength. Please can u share with us?? We need am well. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by codedwura(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
gurusman365:

Woow I love your template for currency strength. Please can u share with us?? We need am well. Thanks in advance.

Seconded pls Mr Ifankaleluyah

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
STRENGTH AS IT STANDS NOW

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
codedwura:

Seconded pls Mr Ifankaleluyah

Not a magic, But because I have a direct feed into a spreadsheet, I am able to have the equations in the spreadsheet calculate % chnages for each of the currency pairs vs the 5pm ET closing levels. I then graph them and make a snapshot of the changes. The ability to have the data imported into spreadsheet is a time saver.

The formular is (the close from yesterday - current price / close from yesterday. I use the 5pm NY(10PM Nigeria time) close as this is th beginning and end of the trading day .
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
GOOD TRADE AS GBP HITS ITS WEAKEST STRENGTH.

GBPAUD

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
ANOTHER GOOD TRADE

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
AUD & JPY ARE THE STRONGEST CURRENCIES AS NORTH-AMECRICA BANKS OPENED FOR BUSINESS TODAY WHILE GBP IS THE WEAKEST.

BIDS YOU ALL GREEN-PIPS.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mular(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
selling UJ once it get to that zone to end by 4pm naija time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.