Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,021 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186674 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
SPREED-BETTING ACCT.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
stmichael001:

wkd trading..any random trader in d house??
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2016
I doubt it
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2016
fxdee:

wkd trading..any random trader in d house??
bros.....bois are not tradin at alls.....not even on demo.... lolz
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2016
THE STRENGTH AS LODON BANKS OPENED FOR BUSINESS TODAY.

JPY & USD WERE THE WEAKEST THIS MORNING.

ALL JPY PAIRS ARE IN UP-TREND, JUST LOOK FOR A RETRACEMENT CANDLE FOR OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE TREND.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by barikay: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

ALL JPY PAIRS ARE IN UP-TREND, JUST LOOK FOR A RETRACEMENT CANDLE FOR OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE TREND.
pls, where can we get the data for weak and strong currency.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

GREAT TRADE TODAY AS JPY WEAK FOR THE WHOLE DAY

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
The software is ready. You can send a mail to us @ifankaleluya@gmail.com to make a request.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ifankaleluya:
The software is ready. You can send a mail to us @ifankaleluya@gmail.com to make a request.

I have sent you a mail.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by ashatoda: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hi all, i am new to binary trading would like to start trading to make some change but have some questions.
1. Which broker/s is ideal to use for trading as a naija guy, as in one that would not complicate my life u knw d several restrictns we suffer frm dis oyinbo dem.
2. Which broker will be easy to fund my acct and withdraw?
3. Is it possible to use an android fone to trade in case laptop no dey?
4. How much is d minimum fund that can be used to fund a new acct?
I would aprc8 it if dis questns are answerd and oda points which i dnt knw are highlightd. Thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
BREAKOUT TRADES ...... THANKS TO WAPPY... OUR EYES HAVE OPENED.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by greenalwaz: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
stmichael001:
BREAKOUT TRADES ...... THANKS TO WAPPY... OUR EYES HAVE OPENED.
Congrants@StMicheal......Pls can u kindly put us thru in the house how u decoded it....thks in advance
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2016
There are just normal breakout from support or resistance trades js following up with what wapmasta taught us via his previous trade pics...
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2016
STRENGTH AS LONDON BANKS OPENED FOR BUSINESS TODAY.

JPY REMAIN THE WEAKEST AS ASIAN BANKS SHUT THEIR DOORS FOR THE DAY.

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by hurlar2014(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
i have sent u mail
THANKS
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ifankaleluya:
STRENGTH AS LONDON BANKS OPENED FOR BUSINESS TODAY.

JPY REMAIN THE WEAKEST AS ASIAN BANKS SHUT THEIR DOORS FOR THE DAY.

Good Trades today Again.

Not dt we want to sell the software..but you av 2 compensate the time & knowlege it took us to make it ready & useful. You don't need to crack your brain to trade forex or Binary again.....everything is easy! Jst contact us with the little donation you want to give...& u'll av d software. Ifankaleluya@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by dremark2613(m): 5:41am On Apr 20, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

Good Trades today Again.

Not dt we want to sell the software..but you av 2 compensate the time & knowlege it took us to make it ready & useful. You don't need to crack your brain to trade forex or Binary again.....everything is easy! Jst contact us with the little donation you want to give...& u'll av d software. Ifankaleluya@gmail.com

Please send go dremark2613@gmail.com, how does one compensate?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by africanman85: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

Good Trades today Again.

I sent u a mail but no reply. My email is africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

Good Trades today Again.

nothing is easy as far as trading is concerned. Why people fall for such scam is beyond me.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Binaritian:
nothing is easy as far as trading is concerned. Why people fall for such scam is beyond me.

I had the same tought like that of yours 6yrs back when I started trading forex bro. In fact,I lost thousands of dollar to it then. But...I later understand that the caused of the lost was lack of basic knowledge to understand the market. You w find trading difficult when you can not interpret the market. Some pple does'nt even kno d diff bwtn Fundamental & Technical, some pple can not analyse each currency talkless of knowing the sessions division, som pple w jst enter market anyhow without considered the fundamental effects on the pair they wanted 2 trade. So, all wht u need is to av d basic knowledge of forex-world.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

I had the same tought like that of yours 6yrs back when I started trading forex bro. In fact,I lost thousands of dollar to it then. But...I later understand that the caused of the lost was lack of basic knowledge to understand the market. You w find trading difficult when you can not interpret the market. Some pple does'nt even kno d diff bwtn Fundamental & Technical, some pple can not analyse each currency talkless of knowing the sessions division, som pple w jst enter market anyhow without considered the fundamental effects on the pair they wanted 2 trade. So, all wht u need is to av d basic knowledge of forex-world.
So your software takes care of everything you said above?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by ojay72(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
please... I need a currency strength meter... anybody that can help me with one... please attach file here for downloads. thanks my fellow traders... more greens to your accounts.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Akabay(m): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2016
Morning oux, can someone help me out pls .........whenever l load new currency pair on my mt4, and l try to change d chart to candlestick on tools bar but it won't change, pls is there anything l am missing out .........l urgently need your guide pls from ALL OGAS in the house, tnx
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by bizzynix: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2016
When u have changed it, zoom out and it will show as candle stick. Cheers.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2016
it's almost noon

STRENGTH AS IT STANDS NOW. W8ING FOR NY.

GBP LEADS

CHF THE WEAKEST

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

Good Trades today Again.

What is the means by which we compensate you for the software? Bank or any other means?.pls check my mail.Thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by binary11: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
ojay72:
please... I need a currency strength meter... anybody that can help me with one... please attach file here for downloads. thanks my fellow traders... more greens to your accounts.

Google currencynewstrading, locate csm on the website and download.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by ojay72(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
binary11:

Google currencynewstrading, locate csm on the website and download.

I had one already, but it stopped working.... Its working now. Thanks a bunch anyways.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Akabay(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
bizzynix:
When u have changed it, zoom out and it will show as candle stick. Cheers.
Tnx boss... ... It has worked.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2016
LOOK FOR OPPORTUNITY AS PMI AFFECTS JPY

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2016
USDJPY

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.