Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186908 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Austema(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2020
stmichael001:
Alternatively and due to popular demand...I'll create a WhatsApp group for strictly binary options traders,where we all can network together easily whilst we take trades,and learn from eachother.

But this WhatsApp group will focus strictly on one trading strategy.

We,ll be showing how you can trade BREAKOUTS on mobile accurately. As many people have been hadicaped due to not having access to laptop. But with a good andriod phone and data its now very possible.

add me please 08071309426

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Austema(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2020
am totally new to trading, please where and how can I get started?

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by jidowu84: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Gideon16:

What method are you using cheif. Enlightening the boys here too
bro dont confuse yourself with many strategies and systems. you have two already.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
jidowu84:

bro dont confuse yourself with many strategies and systems. you have two already.
baba help me tel dem o...dey fail to forget dat 1 strategy alone is all thats needed to do d job

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by emilfischer(m): 12:01am On Mar 24, 2020
Please the experts in the house. Is olymp trade a good platform to trade binary option?

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2020
emilfischer:
Please the experts in the house.
Is olymp trade a good platform to trade binary option?
use binary.com instead

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by emypro17: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmm

So that how dis thread will die again
Our bosses in the house (omakay and co) pls find something to do about it sir

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
It will never die, just that I have been busy with a project recently, that stop me from trading and also following here, will resume posting from tomorrow. I hope we all have good news to share about your trading experience.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
This corona time please let us sit at home and milk binary wella.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
The good news is if you want to make money this time around, for those that understand the strategy I posted, follow me here every day I will always post signal time so you can milk the market dry.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by emypro17: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2020
samtos100:
The good news is if you want to make money this time around, for those that understand the strategy I posted, follow me here every day I will always post signal time so you can milk the market dry.

Owkay sir
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
House watch volatility 50 and volatility 10 now following my strategy posted here,wait patiently for entry.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't know how I can be posting guaranteed signal to enter here for those that have not grab the strategy very well.Any idea is welcome, everyone needs to make money
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
u cud open a watsapp group na
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by samtos100(m): 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
stmichael001:
u cud open a watsapp group na
Good idea but I want this group to be lively and always on front page of business section.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by cokegee: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hello guys, just want to share this with you, i found guy on telegram that give signals, i subscribed for a month, and he has only lost 1 time but its martingale loss, and he also gives 2 free signal per day so u can test.
this is the link to the group https:///Dr_Binary_Options

Please be check it before you comment, this group will really help you

THE BEST PART IS YOU GET 2 FREE SIGNAL EVERYDAY SO NO BODY DEY SCAM U
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Hi All, I Just Notice that movement of V.indexs On Web platform And that mt5 are Not The Same
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by ire803386: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2020
enjoy
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2020
grin
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Through with the first phase of my MITx MicroMasters programme, so i am back to trading fully again.

Attached are screenshots of my first trade this week and only trade today.

The signal and entry candles are both highlighted in blue. Took the trade by 12noon (GMT+1).

Hopefully, we will do this often, even dropping lost trades as well, so that we can analyze together.

Cheers!

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by ILuvMerije(f): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2020
jidowu84:
WHY I LOVE THIS BINARY IS THAT; IT GIVES A LEVEL PLAYING GROUND FOR EVERYONE. AND AM THANKING GOD FOR THE OPPORTUNITY. THE WAY I AM MILKING THEM IS ENOUGH TESTIMONY. I DONT USE ANY MT4/5 ANYMORE, JUST A SETUP FOR RISE AND FALL. KUDOS TO THE GUYS HERE! I LOVE YOU ALL.

can you please help throw more lightning this? thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by jsheng(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Thank God that this One Good family is still standing...

This post was made in 2015 by malachi2uk:

Accentuate thanks for the corrections, we are all learning and I believe the guy is also learning. I can see that the ministry is moving to its permanent site. We can make here a better place if all the senior traders could come back here like before and share what they have like accentuate.

Cc: Bommaster (Fxisreal), Wapmasta01, Saintfaculty, Teeboy4x, Meritdee, Natruetalk, dagr8, sympathy55, Irabor, manwaysabi, Austey10, jsh_eng, optimisticgondy ETC.
I believe they will come back one day.

I was busy offline with a lot of project

I am back now for good.. Waiting for the rest of the gurus to come.. I can see some good brains here doing some cool stuff and making it big.. Keep up the good works..

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2020
If Price retests that line, we will hop in...

Update: it retested and ended up ITM. Unfortunately, i didn't enter the trade coz i was away. It took a while to retest and i got distracted.

An indispensable ingredient for success Trading is Patience and Focus

No worries, more setups will surface

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2020
No "perfect" setup during my active moments since yesterday. It can be quite frustrating. But preserving your account is same as being profitable.

I just spotted this setup now. But if i had a choice and was very busy now, i would have let it go because it doesn't tick all my boxes for a perfect setup.

The breakout is not as significant as it should, also the resistance region has been disrespected before. See that highlighted region. Look how the candles crossed it anyhow. But then, there is an unwritten rule that recent regions of resistance and support are stronger, holds more and are more respected than older ones.

Based on this, we will enter the trade it retraces to our entry line.

Updates: Price didnt retrace to our best entry point. It literally ran away... grin

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good setup on GCAD.

Been watching that pair for a while.

Price had tested that Resistance region severally, but it held. It finally broke it. Look how it moved past the region confidently.

But we will wait for it to retest our line before we enter. You will notice that i chose the lowest line in the resistance region as my entry point. I could have chosen either of the two highest wicks as entry, but i chose my line because in binary options trading, your chances of winning is largely determined by your point of entry.

Even though choosing the best entry poiny could mean not taking many trades (as price may not retest to your best entry point), it increases your chances of winning when you eventually enter the trade.

We will watch this closely.

Updates: With less than 10mins to the end of our supposed trade candle, we obviously missed this. Even though price got into our Resistance region, it didnt retest our best entry point. So we had to let go.

It is easy to beat yourself as to why you didnt enter the trade when price entered our region and even touched one of our wicks, but like i said earlier, the better your entry, the higher your chances of winning. Resist the temptation to choose an early entry.

Remember, Trading is a game of survival, so do all that you can to survive.

Like a Lion lurking in the shadows and waiting for its prey to get into its hunting yard, we will wait patiently for another setup.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Setup spotted in GNZD

We will wait for price to retrace and retest or best entry line, then hop in on the ride

Update: Trade ended up in the money. My first win of the day.

We will stick around till 8pm to see if we can see any more setup.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by lekan208(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
samtos100:
House watch volatility 50 and volatility 10 now following my strategy posted here,wait patiently for entry.
Bros please i want to learn this strategy of yours where do i see it here?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
lekan208:
Bros please i want to learn this strategy of yours where do i see it here?

Bros, make una leave Randoms and Volatility markets alone. Those markets were pioneered by Binary.com and you wont see them on any other platform. The result is that, they restructure and manipulate the AI behind those markets overtime and you will never win in the long term.

All the guys i know that started trading Volatilities are no more in the business. Focus more on Currency pairs.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2020
2 setups spotted.

In order of preference:

1. GU
2. UCHF

But i will enter whichever touches my best entry line first.

...watching

Update: GU, my preferred setup did not retrace to my best entry point, so i couldnt ride it.

UCHF, my least preferred retraced to my best entry, but continued past it. I entered the trade, and lost. I did have my reservations about it because the breakout candle closed on a pretty strong Support region. Considering the distance between the Support region and my best entry point was quite significant, i reasoned that price would end below my entry point. But i was wrong.

2 major take-aways:

1. Avoid setups where there are recent significant Resistance or Support regions on, above or below your breakout candle.

2. This is not too important, but still worthy of note. Avoid setups with significant previous activity (candles to the left our setup).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.