Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies (122297 Views)

Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari. / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD / TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2016
This Mumu no dey ever see better thing.

If Jonathan had not accepted defeat Nothing would have happened that hasn't happened before.

Jonathan is just an ass hole.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by jaylister(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2016
nnahernest:
APOSTLE SULEMAN PREDICTED EMIR SANUSI BEING THE NEXT EMIR,IS THAT NOT STUPID IN NATURAL EYES,BECAUSE EMIR SANUSI WAS NOT FROM THE LINAGE OF THE FORMER EMIR
HE PREDICTED GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S FAILURE AS FAR BACK AS 2013 THAT JONATHAN BURNT HIS CHURCH
HE PREDICTED FAYOSE IMPEACHMENT THREAT
HE PREDICTED ONYENSO WIKE VICTORY AS GOVERNOR
HE PREDICTED DELTA STATE GOVERNOR'S VICTORY
HE PREDICTED NIGERIA CANT DIVIDE,DESPITE THERE WILL BE POLITICAL TENSION,
HE PREDICTED AUDU'S DEATH JUST 1 WEEK TO THE ELECTION
HE WARNED JONATHAN TO ACCEPT DEFEAT UNLESS SOULS WILL BE LIST,YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED, IF JONATHAN REFUSED DEFEAT
HE PREFICTED THE LOSS OF A GREAT MAN OF GOD,MYLES MUROE DIED,
SO WHY NOT STUDY PROPHESY,IS IT ONLY THE FEW ONCES THAT WAS NOT FULFILL YOU EANT TO USE AGAINST HIM.SEE JUST WATCH OR PAY ATTENTION LET US SEE HOW IT GOES
AT AUCHI HE SAID,THERE WILL BE A BOMB SCARE IN THE EAST,AND BOMB WIRE WAS DISCOVETED IN NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP AT EBONYI.SO STUDY PROPHESY,
THANK YOU,07039476669
ONE OPEN HEAVEN FOR U. e also predicted the death of oba of benin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by ubah84(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2016
nnahernest:
APOSTLE SULEMAN PREDICTED EMIR SANUSI BEING THE NEXT EMIR,IS THAT NOT STUPID IN NATURAL EYES,BECAUSE EMIR SANUSI WAS NOT FROM THE LINAGE OF THE FORMER EMIR
HE PREDICTED GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S FAILURE AS FAR BACK AS 2013 THAT JONATHAN BURNT HIS CHURCH
HE WARNED JONATHAN TO ACCEPT DEFEAT UNLESS SOULS WILL BE LIST,YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED, IF JONATHAN REFUSED DEFEAT
SO WHY NOT STUDY PROPHESY,IS IT ONLY THE FEW ONCES THAT WAS NOT FULFILL YOU EANT TO USE AGAINST HIM.SEE JUST WATCH OR PAY ATTENTION LET US SEE HOW IT GOES
AT AUCHI HE SAID,THERE WILL BE A BOMB SCARE IN THE EAST,AND BOMB WIRE WAS DISCOVETED IN NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP AT EBONYI.SO STUDY PROPHESY,
THANK YOU,07039476669
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by ubah84(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2016
nnahernest:
THANK YOU,07039476669
dont advertise your fake prophet for us
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Blakjewelry(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2016
jomoh:

I beg to differ.

It is in fact the easiest to predict. Going by the events unfolding in Syria and coupled with the prediction of Michel Naustradamous over 500years Ago.

#IHateAllThisFakeProphets

Both countries knows that going to war with each other will be the greatest undoing to each of them. Right now America cannot even dream of it, they can only use diplomatic means to keep Russia in check.
Do a thorough check on Naustradamous prophecy outside the movie dedicated to him will reveal a lot of holes in his predictions
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Blakjewelry(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2016
Awoofawo:
There is already rumour of Russia military Build up against America since third quarter of last year.
The only thing not yet clear is when the war will happen

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That war will never come anytime soon, the American are know fools. If anything, they know it is war that brought them to the number one spot and it is war that will break them.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2016
DickDastardly:

Jona's prophesy about Ninevah never came to pass. tongue Study your bible better wink
So what is the essence of prophesy if its based ok condition..in that case,I can as well be a prophet....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Blakjewelry(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2016
izutex007:

bro. It isnt. Look @ the Prophesy E. A Adeboye made: 'a major way will be averted'. Russia and USA r major world power and thus fit in this category.

PS.
Please, take a look @ the prophecy of Pastors Adeboye, Suleiman and Olukoye....similarities exist
The two beast are just flexing their muscles they are not ready, they are both witness to the carnage of second world War and going to war with each other will break both countries to ground
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Charly68: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2016
Men of God don't talk anyhow,the man has spoken what God revealed to him..we ought to know that God reveals to redeem..those who have ears will hear & move to repent & reconcile their ways with God..God is full of Mercy & that is why he always send warning before he acts ...it is left for us to reallingn ourselves with him..Where there is genuine repentance, God can change his mind..the issue of certain prophesy does not come to pass shouldnt be an excuse to joke with God's sent word.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by LMFashions: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2016
hardayemmie:

Spirit ko... Human being ni.... Fake Prophesy everywhere.
Just like I said, those that have ears, let them hear
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by misreal(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2016
joe4christ:

Oga spiritual. Abeg gerrara here mehn. Shit!
so you Quoted me to ask Me to gerrarra here. grin grin grin....chai u no serious at all......funny people everywhere.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by SirRil(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Mtcheeew! We need stuffs like: 1. This is boko haram's source of finance 2. Chibok girls are in so so place 3. God is not a politician.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by calcal: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Ifa olokun osoro dayo can do beta job. even 18 steps of leaves can do the job.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Junior66(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh really? I bet it is not between the girl and her God, yep, the girl who had a three.some and posted pictures of it on her facebook page.

How come when a M.O.G sin, the likes of you always say that nonsense you said up there, but when its someone who isn't a man of god, you rush and condemn them? How come?
. u dnt know me. no further arguments with you. thé "likes of me" is not me. if a girl did as u said it is really between, her husband and God. or u xpect me to do sharia on her? happy new year to u.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by joseph1832(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Junior66:
. u dnt know me. no further arguments with you. thé "likes of me" is not me. if a girl did as u said it is really between, her husband and God. or u xpect me to do sharia on her? happy new year to u.
I don't need to know you to know that you're the kind of person who believes a man of god is infallible.

Your post so far says a lot.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by LyfeJennings(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2016
I'm sorry but all U religious folks are MADDD.
This pastor is mad
Whoever believes this prophesy too is MADDENING
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by morbeta(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2016
The America third term issue messed up the whole thing.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by STEVENcrack(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Prophets of dooms, known for their evil prophecies. They would never prophecies good things..only doom to seek popularity..CHECK real men of God like Renard bonke, pastor adeboye, pastor kumuyi, even DK olukoya how many of them have given such prophecies but instead they pray for the nation and prophecizs good things.
Deut 13:3 (you must not listen to that prophet or dreamer of dreams even if what he says comes to pass, for your God ur lord is testing you to know if u truely love him with all your heart and all your soul)

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by tamquezee(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
omenka:
Don't these prophets ever see visions of good things to come?? Shooo!!

I tire too oo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by TI1919(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
nnahernest:
THANK YOU,07039476669

Who are you giving your number for?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Esederejok: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
I pray against Warri bombing IJN
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by seunlly(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
End time prophecy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by taurus25(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
its funny how gullible religous fanatics fall for such nonsense......why can they never predict something positive?...no they cant because the probability of it coincidentally happening is way lower
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dem don start again oooooo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by WaffenSS(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Akaujaa:
Now, relate these prophecies of Suleiman and that the Yoruba Primate, you'll see a very sharp contrast. So the question now is, isn't it the same one God that revealed all these prophecies to them? God can never contradict Himself. So I just think what most of these "pastors" and "prophets" do is rather PREDICTION other than PROPHECIES.

Prediction is based on intelligence.

All that these charlatans do is wild guess.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by ollyruffy: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Many Nigerian pastors are as fake as their prophesy.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by dayotheone(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
tomakint:
If all eventually come to pass, then God had spoken through him but if not......foul foul foul.....FOUL!

then what is the purpose of our prayer.. I taught the man of God wanted us to pray to avert it.. why do u what it to come to pass.. you better change ur orientation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by elampiro(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
modath:
Jonathan was not reelected, Ngeria did not burn & Mallam is KD state governor contrary to his 2015 postulations So the one for 2016 he can shove up his rectum!! cool

American president seeking for a 3rd term in the 21st century!!! Fake fake fake!!

It looks to me Apostle Suleman copied from an American Prophet, John Leary.

Thursday, October 29, 2015:
Jesus said: “My people, you have heard the talking points for both political sides, and it will be hard to pare down all the candidates to only one on each side. This could be another crucial election in 2016. In an older message I mentioned the possibility of a cancelled election. If your current President wants to call a martial law, you could see no election at all, as you would have a dictator leading you into the North American Union. Beware of this possibility because you would have to come to My refuges as a result. Pray for My protection from such a takeover of America.”

Thursday, November 5, 2015
Jesus said: “My people, this election has brought more laws in your states that are accepting euthanasia and marijuana. You have abortion and same sex marriage already on your books, and now your evil laws are getting worse with each year. Your laws, that are against My laws, are only bringing My justice faster against your country, as well as a worse punishment. You will see your disasters increase in number and severity. Pray for the souls in America, because the evil around you is growing worse.”

Tuesday, September 22, 2015:
Jesus said: “My people, you have many hot spots of possible conflict in Korea, Ukraine, and the Middle East. The evil ones want to draw America into another conflict, and there are several places that this could happen. Some possible terrorist attacks in America could cause a reaction to attack ISIS. The one world people are planning some events to draw America into another conflict. They are also planning an internal situation that will trigger a call for martial law. I have told you before that I will send My Warning experience to everyone before your lives will be threatened in the coming Christian persecution in America. Be prepared after the Warning, when you will be called to My refuges for protection from the men in black who want to kill you. Trust in My protection during the coming chaos in your streets.”

Tuesday, November 24, 2015: (St. Andrew and Vietnamese companions)Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, you have a precarious war going on where Russia is supporting Assad, and their planes are attacking the rebels against Assad. America is defending the rebels and attacking Syrian troops and ISIS terrorists. With two superpowers defending opposite sides, you have a danger of a wider war. When Turkish pilots used American made jets to shoot down a Russian jet in Turkish airspace, you now could see more repercussions from Russia. Please pray that these incidents do not trigger a more serious conflict.”

Thursday, December 10, 2015:
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing Russia bombing mostly the rebels against Assad, and very little, if any, against the ISIS fighters. America is supporting Iraq, the rebels, and even the Kurds. There is a plan to add more weapons and some ground troops to direct your own planes who are bombing ISIS elements. There is some concern that this war could expand because it is hard to determine who is fighting against who. Russia and America seem to be supporting opposite sides, so your countries could be fighting each other in the future. Keep praying for peace in this unsettled war.”

www.johnleary.com

John Leary is an American and a Catholic. His many messages have come to pass over the years since 1990s. Their are some too that didn't happen, or didn't follow the time line given. Some of the things he said in the 1990s that didn't make sense are becoming real. Like since 1990s he has had messages about chip in the body, one world governance and control. At first some argue that the microchip technology didn't exist. He has for over the decades been telling how religious liberty will be taken away and moral laws unturn, and he appeared to pin this on Obama as the person that would do these things. We have seen homosexual legalized under Obama, and US business owners pay heavy fine when they refuse to bake cake in gay marriage when consulted. He correctly warned the American govt against a possible terrorist attack in 2001.

Back to topic. It looks to me Apostle Suleman reads this man's messages ( or has recently been following his prophecies). I
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Jedidiahworld(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ganjafama:
All ancient kingdoms were in one way or the other destroyed or conquered. Let me go further; Babylon, Sumeria, Persia, Assyria, Sparta, Greece, Israel and of course, Rome were all destroyed. Singling out Nineveh is just like saying if not for the prophecy, Nineveh would never have been destroyed or conquered.
Guy please receive sence if u don't have anything good to say just sit down,prophecy can be delayed but at a time it will be fulfilled
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by sunnyuche1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
smarrrt:
You meant predictions right....cmon wHo doesn't predict... I cn predict barcelona will beat espanyol tomorrow knowing fully well it will come to pass....abeg spare me dat bullshit....

Why you won spoil people tickets nana What if them draw?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Yksoul(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
PROPHECIES ARE REVEALED FOR US TO PRAY EITHER FOR IT TO HAPPEN OR TO AVERT IT, HE PREDICTED JONATHAN AS THE LAST PDP PRESIDENT!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by ijaw1stson: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
moststylish:
after the prophesy why is there no solution avoid it
prayer is always the key.. you can turn situations around with this master key

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.