Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies (122238 Views)

Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari. / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD / TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by edekoln: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2016
henrixx:
even Nostradamus who existed in 14th century talked about the Obama 3rd term. U can Google it.
henrixx:
even Nostradamus who existed in 14th century talked about the Obama 3rd term. U can Google it.
henrixx:

So u are saying na nostrademus suleimam thief abi
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Joewyonline: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2016
BALANCE NEEDED HERE:

You see due to the amount false prophets out there, I can understand why many people are skeptical of prophecies. But they are real.

With regards to Apostle Johnson Sulieman and Obama, I knew this since last year june or so, because a major female US prophet said the Lord told her that Obama will not step down, for there will be a great event that will allow him stay in office. Just watch out and see, the US elections will not hold when the time comes, and Obama will continue, maybe then, those who know little or nothing about prophetic gifting will now take a closer look at it, before they speak, and criticize Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

PS. If you want to be convinced about this man, like I was, go to his meetings, I promise you, that you will never be the same again... you own him that if you still want to continue to criticize him.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by dubemcapital(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Joewyonline:
BALANCE NEEDED HERE:

You see due to the amount false prophets out there, I can understand why many people are skeptical of prophecies. But they are real.

With regards to Apostle Johnson Sulieman and Obama, I knew this since last year june or so, because a major
female US prophet said the Lord told her that Obama will not step down, for there will be a great event that will allow him stay in office. Just watch out and see, the US elections will not hold when the time comes, and Obama will continue, maybe then, those who know little or nothing about prophetic gifting will now take a closer look at it, before they speak, and criticize Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

PS. If you want to be convinced about this man, like I was, go to his meetings, I promise you, that you will never be the same again... you own him that if you still want to continue to criticize him.

Thank you my brother, he who have ear let him hear... have you not heard: touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. either by words or actions. Allow the anointed and He who anoint him. You can still keep calm and watch if you don't belief like the thief that was hung with christ on the cross did not believe Him. Is for those who have the grace to understand, will understand that God has the Power. If there is no original, there will be no fake... God bless you
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by acadollar(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
One minister is already down.
May God help us
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by babyoy(f): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
acadollar:
One minister is already down.
May God help us
Yes, James Ocholi is now late,RiP to him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Crystalom3(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Blakjewelry:
The part about America going to war is far fetched
Really? Just like rapture abi? U better start believing that nothing is impossible
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Blakjewelry(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Crystalom3:
Really? Just like rapture abi? U better start believing that nothing is impossible
Wait for for rapture at your own peril
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by hope8575: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen for those of us that taught prohecy relating to Obama was far fetched by apostle Johnson Suleiman.. Kindly listen to the news and see what is happen in USA now, Obama wanting to use martial law to stop election from holding this year 2016.. If u did not believe in the man of God before, brothers and sister do believe, this was not predicted at all... To God be all the Glory..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Ameboperoo(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2017
Bunp
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Man all this state government in Naija which is in the North. Well you remember the time when in the USA it a same thing I remember 9/11 territories attack's back in 2001 when I was little kid and I know Americans are suffering because of Osama bin laden and later he died and he's going down to hell fire so it like that so will make things greater for Naija and United States of America so God bless the USA and Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.