Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis (60793 Views)

Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / According To The Quran,allah Help In Creating The World Largest Religion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Annunaki:

We have provided you with more than enough rebuttal even though your peanut sized brain could not comprehend it. Just pray your cowardly islamic leaders allow religion to be included in this year's census enumeration data and you will get all the evidence you need to know that less than 40% of Nigerians are muslims.

You haven't. You haven't provided any data like I have. All you have provided is your own opinions (Oh, I know all these Muslims who are Christians now. Oh 40% of North is christian now blah blah).

See, that's not "rebuttal"--that's your personal opinion. There's no data.

While I have provided data to you with PEW reports, latest DHS survey, and so on. And all of these data reports point towards Islam's growth in Nigeria.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2016
fedex01:

You haven't. You haven't provided any data like I have. All you have provided is your own opinions (Oh, I know all these Muslims who are Christians now. Oh 40% of North is christian now blah blah).

See, that's not "rebuttal"--that's your personal opinion. There's no data.

While I have provided data to you with PEW reports, latest DHS survey, and so on. And all of these data reports point towards Islam's growth in Nigeria.

And I proved to you that the pew research result was faulty because it used Nigeria's discredited 2006 census figures as the bases for their flawed conclusions. tongue
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Annunaki:

And I proved to you that the pew research result was faulty because it used Nigeria's discredited 2006 census figures as the bases for their flawed conclusions. tongue

2006 Census wasn't flawed. You stated that Lagos population was 18 million but census just stated 9 million. However, upon research by independent French institute of demographics--it was revealed that indeed the population of Lagos was 9 million in 2006. So you see, the census wasn't flawed. The lying christian authorities of Lagos were flawed and they were badly exposed by independent researchers cheesy

And what about DHS survey then? Which wasn't based on 2006 survey but rather surveyed tens of thousands of Nigerians throughout the nation in 2013 and beyond, and still found that 52% of Nigerians were Muslim cheesy

You see, you are just catching on straws. Now I'm sure you'll say "This DHS data is also flawed because x, y, z..."

Basically all professional demographic organizations and independent researchers are flawed. Only you are right. LOLOL!

Such a pity. Can't digest reality, I know.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
As I said before, nobody has provided me with any rebuttal to my claims in opening post and even other posts throughout the thread.

All the data does seem to be pointing towards Islam more favorably in terms of growth in Nigeria.

People are just saying oh "Middle is 70% Christian, West is 60% Christian blah blah"...Can you please share the data and figures from where you got these stats? Nopes, no response.

Anybody, please share

Whats the population division amongst South, North, Middle, West etc? Any data in that regards?

When I talk, I write with evidence, data, and research. When other folks talk--they just talk from their own brain as if they are somehow more qualified than demographers, UN, PEW, and everybody else pretty much.

Kindly, provide me with links to data..

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
May Allah spread the light of Islam far and wide..ameen.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Demmzy15(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thread Closed!!! This Christians are miserable losers! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 7:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Demmzy15:
Thread Closed!!! This Christians are miserable losers! grin grin

I know right? All they do is say "Oh Muslims converting to Christianity in Nigeria left and right. Islam sucks, Christianity is best blah blah"...

And when you present actual evidence and research, they all shut their mouths and eyes and leave the thread.

None of them have provided any data or credible figures to back up their claims--while I have been providing thorough research and data to show them the reality.

Hopefully Muslims of Nigeria will wake up and focus on educating themselves about Islam and giving dawah, Insha'Allah!

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Demmzy15(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
fedex01:

I know right? All they do is say "Oh Muslims converting to Christianity in Nigeria left and right. Islam sucks, Christianity is best blah blah"...

And when you present actual evidence and research, they all shut their mouths and eyes and leave the thread.

None of them have provided any data or credible figures to back up their claims--while I have been providing thorough research and data to show them the reality.

Hopefully Muslims of Nigeria will wake up and focus on educating themselves about Islam and giving dawah, Insha'Allah!
Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Ikwaan for this great thread. I've already bookmarked, whenever any of them make any stup'd claim of Muslims converting in droves, this thread would be a reference!

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by nasiayam: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Definitely Islam.

5 Likes

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Mcclassic(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hahaha, why smoke weed on this first day of 2016?

You wont sleep until I renounce Islam.. lool, that sound funny though. Just prepare to die of irregular heartbeat.

I don't have any fulani slave masters.

Jesus isn't Lord. He was a man like you and I. tongue

Now drop that weed, its new year, don't you have a new resolution?
[size=15pt]Chai...may christ have mercy on u...beta renounce dat deadly religeon oh[/size]
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Alibesamuel: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
I will advice muslim faithfuls to read who is this Allah by G J O MOSHAY. Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.