Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis (60697 Views)

Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / According To The Quran,allah Help In Creating The World Largest Religion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by tartar9(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Annunaki:

Dunce olodo, it's 16,000 daily and 6 million yearly. Stoopid illiterate when instead of going to decent schools you are wasting your life in ìlé kèwú. tongue
the dunce like you I quoted from said 6million daily more than once.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
tartar9:

the dunce like you I quoted from said 6million daily more than once.

Who quoted 6million daily Abi it's your depression that is giving you nightmares? tongue
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Annunaki:

Who quoted 6million daily Abi it's your depression that is giving you nightmares? tongue

lol, six million number is a myth that has been debunked by even Christian missionary organizations in Africa and worldwide.

Throughout history, many more Christians have been converted to Islam than vice versa.

Egypt, Palestine, Anatolia, Turkey, Iraq, Algeria, Morocco, Bosnia, Kosovo, East Thrace, and Syria were Christian areas with MILLIONS of followers. Today, all of these countries are Muslim (Mashallah!) and Christianity barely exist here wink cheesy

That's hundred of millions of people that would have been Christian but now are Muslims and on right path! Mashallah.

Annunaki, you can keep crying about myths while real world keeps marching on. And we just keep laughing at misguided Christians like yourself. Poor soul.

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by OFFICIAL336: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2016
fedex01:

Wrong.

All population data indicators point towards Islamic majority in Nigeria (as I have shown in the very first post of the thread on last page).

And including religion in census would be controversial because we know how South grossly exaggerates in numbers by millions (for example Lagos state authorities lied about their numbers and got caught).

The largest survey in recent history, Demographic and Health survey of 2013, also reveals Muslims to be 51.7% of Nigerian population.
The world is doomed. That means higher propensity for terrorism.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by OFFICIAL336: 12:05am On Jan 10, 2016
fedex01:

lol, six million number is a myth that has been debunked by even Christian missionary organizations in Africa and worldwide.

Throughout history, many more Christians have been converted to Islam than vice versa.

Egypt, Palestine, Anatolia, Turkey, Iraq, Algeria, Morocco, Bosnia, Kosovo, East Thrace, and Syria were Christian areas with MILLIONS of followers. Today, all of these countries are Muslim (Mashallah!) and Christianity barely exist here wink cheesy

That's hundred of millions of people that would have been Christian but now are Muslims and on right path! Mashallah.

Annunaki, you can keep crying about myths while real world keeps marching on. And we just keep laughing at misguided Christians like yourself. Poor soul.
Islam converts through terrorism, just like the first raid against Meccans.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 2:11am On Jan 10, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Islam converts through terrorism, just like the first raid against Meccans.

And christianity converts through mass genocide, enslavement, and colonialism--just like in Africa and Americas. smiley

See, how easy it is? Tell me one African (other than Ethopia) or American nation that became christian on its own without European colonization first?

Indonesia, the largest Muslim country, became Muslim without even one Muslim soldier setting foot in it. Islam has been way more peaceful than Christianity over the years. That's a fact. Blind slaves of European white masters can't argue with facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2016
fedex01:

Dunce, you are bragging about what you should be ashamed about. All those countries you listed, the conversions were forced through jihad and is indeed very shameful. On the contrary, christianity spread through evangelisation and missionary workers and people freely converted based on the conviction of the gospel. In nigeria here the exploits of uthman danfodio is still very fresh and well documented, I don't need to remind you that your cowardly ancestors converted to islam to save their necks. What a shame. embarassed
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Dunce, you are bragging about what you should be ashamed about. All those countries you listed, the conversions were forced through jihad and is indeed very shameful. On the contrary, christianity spread through evangelisation and missionary workers and people freely converted based on the conviction of the gospel. In nigeria here the exploits of uthman danfodio is still very fresh and well documented, I don't need to remind you that your cowardly ancestors converted to islam to save their necks. What a shame. embarassed

LOL, wrong. In most of these countries, people weren't forced to convert. They converted on their own because they were living under oppressive christian colonization of Rome--and Muslims gave them freedom to choose.

However, Christianity always converts through mass genocide, enslavement, and colonialism--just like in Africa and Americas.

Tell me one African (other than Ethopia) or American nation that became christian on its own without European colonization first? Nigeria became Christian due to colonization and enslavement. Don't kid yourself. If there were no European colonialism, Nigerians wouldn't be following the illogical religion of Christianity believing in the confusing and false doctrine of trinity.

Indonesia, the largest Muslim country, became Muslim without even one Muslim soldier setting foot in it. Islam has been way more peaceful than Christianity over the years. That's a fact. Blind slaves of European white masters like you can't argue with facts.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
fedex01:

LOL, wrong. In most of these countries, people weren't forced to convert. They converted on their own because they were living under oppressive christian colonization of Rome--and Muslims gave them freedom to choose.

However, Christianity always converts through mass genocide, enslavement, and colonialism--just like in Africa and Americas.

Tell me one African (other than Ethopia) or American nation that became christian on its own without European colonization first? Nigeria became Christian due to colonization and enslavement. Don't kid yourself. If there were no European colonialism, Nigerians wouldn't be following the illogical religion of Christianity believing in the confusing and false doctrine of trinity.

Indonesia, the largest Muslim country, became Muslim without even one Muslim soldier setting foot in it. Islam has been way more peaceful than Christianity over the years. That's a fact. Blind slaves of European white masters like you can't argue with facts.

Kontinu I know the quoran permits you lie to further the cause of islam, to further expose your lies I will be starting a new thread on how islam spread through jihad and forced conversions. tongue
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Kontinu I know the quoran permits you lie to further the cause of islam, to further expose your lies I will be starting a new thread on how islam spread through jihad and forced conversions. tongue

I am not Paul who'll lie to spread his cause. Lying is permitted in Christianity by Paul but not in Islam.

When you can't answer my valid arguments, you resort to insults and name-calling. Typical sign of a person with inferior intelligence qualities.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
fedex01:

I am not Paul who'll lie to spread his cause. Lying is permitted in Christianity by Paul but not in Islam.

When you can't answer my valid arguments, you resort to insults and name-calling. Typical sign of a person with inferior intelligence qualities.

If your claim that lying is not permitted in islam is true come and explain the islamic concept of lying to me in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2853853/understanding-islamic-concept-kitman
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 5:20am On Jan 12, 2016
Stick to the topic, which is Nigerian religious landscape.

And uptil now, all the neutral and credible evidence and data suggests that Islam in the largest religion of Nigeria and it is growing much faster than Christianity due to fertility differences between the North and the South. Lets focus on that everyone
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2016
fedex01:
Stick to the topic, which is Nigerian religious landscape.

And uptil now, all the neutral and credible evidence and data suggests that Islam in the largest religion of Nigeria and it is growing much faster than Christianity due to fertility differences between the North and the South. Lets focus on that everyone

No amount of al taquiya can change the fact that to the glory of God islam is on the decline in Nigeria and thousands of former muslims are converting to christianity on a daily basis especially in the north that was thought to be purely muslim. Communities in the north are dumping islam enmasse and embracing christ yet you are here ranting dust and bragging about your rapidly declining islamic population in Nigeria. The national census is coming up again this year, let's see if the cowardly muslims will allow religion be included in the census enumeration data.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Christians in Nigeria comprise between 40%[1] and 49.3% of the population. Christians are dominant in the southern and central region in Nigeria. According to the Pew Research Center, Nigeria has the largest Christian population of any country in Africa, with more than 85 million persons in Nigeria belonging to the church with various denominations.[4] The numbers of Christians in Nigeria has grown from 21.4% in 1953 to 49.3% in 2010.

Since the introduction of Sharia penal law in some of the Northern states, violence towards non-Muslims has increased in the North. In spite of this, a 2015 study estimates some 600,000 believers in Christ are from a Muslim background living in the country.

Source: wikipedia
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by SirHouloo(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2016
fedex01:

Why do you guys love banking on imaginations?
Aside Ethiopia and to an extent Liberia, which other country in africa wasn't colonised?
For your information, Liberia and Ethiopia are both christian dominated countries.
All liars shall perish in hell.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by pneumaticos(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2016
Annunaki:
Religion spatial distribution in Nigeria

North - Predominantly muslim
Middle belt - Predominantly Christian
Southwest - Roughly 50% between both religions
Southeast - Predominantly Christian
Southsouth - Predominantly Christian

hye bro,south west is not 50/50

there is more conversion of muslim to Christianity than any other region

islam is less than 40 percent for now,even the ladies don,t want to practice it again

but most guys are in it for pleasure sake,more wine,women and money by any means.

the kwarans are so close and interwoven with the hausas therefore it had for them
to get exposed to the word
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by pneumaticos(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2016
fedex01:

was this guy given a brain?

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2016
pneumaticos:

hye bro,south west is not 50/50

there is more conversion of muslim to Christianity than any other region

islam is less than 40 percent for now,even the ladies don,t want to practice it again

but most guys are in it for pleasure sake,more wine,women and money by any means.

the kwarans are so close and interwoven with the hausas therefore it had for them
to get exposed to the word

You are very correct, in the south west the number of Aishas, sherifats, Hafeez, mohamed, shafiu, idris, imran, sikiru, zainab, abubaker, ibrahim etc that you find in churches is now very high. Infact I gather there is a church in ajah area of Lagos whose members are mostly ex muslim northerners.

A tsunami is happening right under the noses of these muslims and clowns like the OP are still deluding themselves that islam is growing through population owing to the randy nature of muslims grin tongue
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 1:47am On Jan 13, 2016
SirHouloo:

Why do you guys love banking on imaginations?
Aside Ethiopia and to an extent Liberia, which other country in africa wasn't colonised?
For your information, Liberia and Ethiopia are both christian dominated countries.
All liars shall perish in hell.

That's exactly my point.

Christianity spread in Africa only because of colonization, enslavement, humiliation, and destruction of Africans by Europeans.

European whites forced Christianity on Africans and took their lands. And you guys are so idiots that you are following a fake religion that was imposed in you by your oppressors.

Lol!
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 1:52am On Jan 13, 2016
Annunaki:

You are very correct, in the south west the number of Aishas, sherifats, Hafeez, mohamed, shafiu, idris, imran, sikiru, zainab, abubaker, ibrahim etc that you find in churches is now very high. Infact I gather there is a church in ajah area of Lagos whose members are mostly ex muslim northerners.

A tsunami is happening right under the noses of these muslims and clowns like the OP are still deluding themselves that islam is growing through population owing to the randy nature of muslims grin tongue

Nobody is deluding. I am just presenting facts and figures issued by various credible organizations such as PEW, DHS survey, and so on.

It is YOU guys who are just ranting from your own mouth about so-called conversions--while the data doesn't back it anywhere.

I have personally witnessed 4, 5 conversions to Islam (from Christianity) in our Mosque--but I don't bring em up, you know why? Because I believe in statisitical data and credible sources--not barking like idiot "Oh I saw this. Muslims dying. Oh I saw that" ...loool, where's your data buddy?

Even your OWN missionary Christian study that YOU shared states that there are 600,000 Christians from Muslim background are living in Nigeria today---that's after decades of so-called evangelization by colonialist white missionary organizations. LOL, what a fail. Even if we accept these figures which Christian missionary organizations are giving (hence unreliable numbers)--even then it is absolutely insignificant in terms of demographic change. In a country of 170 million+, 600,000 converts means 0.3%. loooooll..Talk about "miracle", "tsunami", and what not.

See, I was right all through smiley Nigeria is on path to become a clear Muslim majority nation, Inshallah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by SirHouloo(m): 6:21am On Jan 13, 2016
fedex01:

That's exactly my point.

Christianity spread in Africa only because of colonization, enslavement, humiliation, and destruction of Africans by Europeans.

European whites forced Christianity on Africans and took their lands. And you guys are so idiots that you are following a fake religion that was imposed in you by your oppressors.

Lol!
So islam wasn't force on you guys? Why can't you be realistic for once? So na oyinbo dey stay your land now? You were born with Islam? What Uthman Dan Fodio did has escaped your mind? Don't go too far, Ilorin is there. The missionary did good than bad, you can see the schools and facilities in the south, their level of education, they were given by the missionaries. Your not colonised area was given Almajiris and na by force o, a lot of your ancestors were killed for it.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 6:27am On Jan 13, 2016
SirHouloo:

So islam wasn't force on you guys? Why can't you be realistic for once? So na oyinbo dey stay your land now? You were born with Islam? What Uthman Dan Fodio did has escaped your mind? Don't go too far, Ilorin is there. The missionary did good than bad, you can see the schools and facilities in the south, their level of education, they were given by the missionaries. Your not colonised area was given Almajiris and na by force o, a lot of your ancestors were killed for it.

Islam is more traditional to Nigeria than Christianity. Lets accept facts. There was no mass scale colonization and destruction to force Islam by outsiders on us. While Christianity was spread by white colonialists on what they saw as subhuman Africans.

Islam spread in Africa organically---and no Arab armies invaded Nigeria, plundered its peoples, and enforced Islam on them. While christianity was enforced in exact same fashion to you poor peoples.

You should be respectful and turn back to the religion of your ancestral land--which is Islam not Christianity.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 6:37am On Jan 13, 2016
fedex01:

Islam is more traditional to Nigeria than Christianity. Lets accept facts. There was no mass scale colonization and destruction to force Islam by outsiders on us. While Christianity was spread by white colonialists on what they saw as subhuman Africans.

Islam spread in Africa organically---and no Arab armies invaded Nigeria, plundered its peoples, and enforced Islam on them. While christianity was enforced in exact same fashion to you poor peoples.

You should be respectful and turn back to the religion of your ancestral land--which is Islam not Christianity.

What kind of vicious lie is this Islam was spread across northern Nigeria through jihad and forced conversions by uthman danfodio who will be labelled a terrorist in modern times. Whilst the colonialist never imposed christianity on anyone. Christianity was spread by evangelising through the missionaries who went around doing good. I challenge you to quote one single credible source that says anybody was ever forced to convert to christianity by the colonialists.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 6:45am On Jan 13, 2016
Annunaki:

What kind of vicious lie is this Islam was spread across northern Nigeria through jihad and forced conversions by uthman danfodio who will be labelled a terrorist in modern times. Whilst the colonialist never imposed christianity on anyone. Christianity was spread by evangelising through the missionaries who went around doing good. I challenge you to quote one single credible source that says anybody was ever forced to convert to christianity by the colonialists.

HAHAAHAHAHA!!!! Is that what they teach you at lying missionary schools of South? LOL!

Hell, there are movies made by CHRISTIAN AMERICANS about how Europeans exploited Africans and forced/tricked them into Christianity while looting their resources.

Good works? You do realize that these European missionaries didn't give a sh!t about Gods words but were serving to the crown. As Europeans looted and raped Africans and their resources--and made them poor--the missionaries were specifically sent by the crown to pacify the African masses with dose of religion, so that Africans can be tricked into caring about stupid fairy tales of bible while their continent was being plundered.

You do realize that West itself has denounced christianity and has openly thrown it out of their society because even they realize its fake--while at the same time you are worshipping a white-man (jesus) given to you by same Europeans who don't care about christianity themselves.

Think about it for a sec

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by SirHouloo(m): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2016
fedex01:

What's this one saying?
Don't you read history?
Did I hear you say 'there is no invasion'?
FYI nobody, I repeat, nobody in my family has ever been a muslim and nothing will ever make me be one. Over my dead body, I reject it. Can you just give me one reasonable reason, abeg no lie o.... One reasonable reason why you think a sane human should convert to islam.... Or a benefit attached to it.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by IkpuMmadu: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2016
fedex01:

Nobody is deluding. I am just presenting facts and figures issued by various credible organizations such as PEW, DHS survey, and so on.

It is YOU guys who are just ranting from your own mouth about so-called conversions--while the data doesn't back it anywhere.

I have personally witnessed 4, 5 conversions to Islam (from Christianity) in our Mosque--but I don't bring em up, you know why? Because I believe in statisitical data and credible sources--not barking like idiot "Oh I saw this. Muslims dying. Oh I saw that" ...loool, where's your data buddy?

Even your OWN missionary Christian study that YOU shared states that there are 600,000 Christians from Muslim background are living in Nigeria today---that's after decades of so-called evangelization by colonialist white missionary organizations. LOL, what a fail. Even if we accept these figures which Christian missionary organizations are giving (hence unreliable numbers)--even then it is absolutely insignificant in terms of demographic change. In a country of 170 million+, 600,000 converts means 0.3%. loooooll..Talk about "miracle", "tsunami", and what not.

See, I was right all through smiley Nigeria is on path to become a clear Muslim majority nation, Inshallah!

I think Christian is higher the whole south east and south south are Christian no Muslim indegenes now in west 60% are Christian in middle belt 70% are Christian even in north the adamawa are majority Christian even yola

So wherw is the Muslim population...

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by IkpuMmadu: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2016
fedex01:

Islam didn't spread organically ...but with brute and that is why we igbo will always fight Muslim
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2016
fedex01:

HAHAAHAHAHA!!!! Is that what they teach you at lying missionary schools of South? LOL!

Hell, there are movies made by CHRISTIAN AMERICANS about how Europeans exploited Africans and forced/tricked them into Christianity while looting their resources.

Good works? You do realize that these European missionaries didn't give a sh!t about Gods words but were serving to the crown. As Europeans looted and raped Africans and their resources--and made them poor--the missionaries were specifically sent by the crown to pacify the African masses with dose of religion, so that Africans can be tricked into caring about stupid fairy tales of bible while their continent was being plundered.

You do realize that West itself has denounced christianity and has openly thrown it out of their society because even they realize its fake--while at the same time you are worshipping a white-man (jesus) given to you by same Europeans who don't care about christianity themselves.

Think about it for a sec

Obviously as a muslim lying has been ingrained into your dna otherwise you will know that the missionaries built hundreds of schools and hospitals for the benefit of communities they preached and that is the main reason why the southern part of Nigeria is far more advanced than the north that was over ran and pillaged by jihadist who had nothing good to offer them except their satanic religion which is still keeping the north back ward today.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 1:30am On Jan 14, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

I think Christian is higher the whole south east and south south are Christian no Muslim indegenes now in west 60% are Christian in middle belt 70% are Christian even in north the adamawa are majority Christian even yola

So wherw is the Muslim population...

Great, so where's your data supporting "Middle is 70% Christian, West is 60% Christian blah blah"...Can you please share? Whats the population division amongst South, North, Middle, West etc? Any data in that regards? I'll be first to admit majority of Christianity in Nigeria if you guys provide me with evidence.

When I talk, I write with evidence, data, and research. When you folks talk--you just talk from your own brain as if you are somehow more qualified than demographers, UN, PEW, and everybody else pretty much.

Kindly, provide me with links to data..

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by fedex01: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Btw, nobody has provided me with any rebuttal to my claims in opening post and even other posts throughout the thread.

All the data does seem to be pointing towards Islam more favorably in terms of growth in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by Annunaki(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2016
fedex01:
Btw, nobody has provided me with any rebuttal to my claims in opening post and even other posts throughout the thread.

All the data does seem to be pointing towards Islam more favorably in terms of growth in Nigeria.

We have provided you with more than enough rebuttal even though your peanut sized brain could not comprehend it. Just pray your cowardly islamic leaders allow religion to be included in this year's census enumeration data and you will get all the evidence you need to know that less than 40% of Nigerians are muslims.
Re: The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis by pneumaticos(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Annunaki:

We have provided you with more than enough rebuttal even though your peanut sized brain could not comprehend it. Just pray your cowardly islamic leaders allow religion to be included in this year's census enumeration data and you will get all the evidence you need to know that less than 40% of Nigerians are muslims.

leave the mumumahed,they keep on having plenty of children that will eventually convert to Christianity

can you remember the full name of that guy among the dasuki family that converted to christianity in the early nineties...they are still searching for his head till date

he should be ask how many christians have converted to islam to the number of hausas that have converted to christianity,i mean real hausas and fulanis are converting this days ;not to now talk of yoruba lasan, lasan,converting in their thousands..

in fact their are some local government in ibadan presently that you can hardly find the trace of islam,its all gone.

islam is synonymous with
backwardness
poverty
lack
dirtiness
hate
war
and lack of common sense and
wisdom

the average hausa woman cant take care of their children because of islamic believe system

the child is sick and mother says,if he dies,so be it ,and
he lives praise be to the lunatic demon called allahh,

prayers can only be offered at death,nothing can be done to save a life,

the op is a victim of ignorance,lack of wisdom,poor health habit and more,

yet he bends down,nod hes head on the ground to a demon he should to cast out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.