Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Webmasters Your Opinion - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Your Opinion (634 Views)

Webmasters Your Help Is Kindly Needed Here Please. / Webmasters, Your Assistance Is Highly Needed. / Webmasters- Your Expert Advice Is Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2009
A client want me to design his site before paying me i told him to pay half of the money or a mobilization fee so that i can complete the job and after the completion he pays the balance he got angry that am threating him that if i think is not capable of paying i should go to hell the site is in progress i want go bring it down and put under construction sign pending the time he will make any payment  your opinion pls
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by remoranger(m): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2009
DONT shocked shocked shocked shocked Last year i wrote of a bad debt off about a 100k and  the client paid 50% initially, paying the rest became trouble. I had to bring the site down. He is not the only client you will get. If he cant pay a deposit pls forget him. Finally always make sure you sign a design contract with your client to protect both parties.
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2009
thanks alot for the advice, it will really help once again thank you bro
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by DualCore1: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2009
whats you email addy? let me forward u a sample of my contract document. no uncle, brother, sister, friend, cousin, senior, junior for business. you always have to be professional.
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2009
thanks alot bro this is my email add feyisaralawal@yahoo.com we be expecting it
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by kolitos007: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2009
Yes listen to what remoranger he has got a valid point, and as much as it hates me to say this Dual Core is also right, have a look at his contracts, it could help you a lot. Alot of clients forget about paying cus they think you have finished the job, I live in the uk, I used debt collectors, if I am not paid in 3 months I sell the debt to debt collectors and they go get it.
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by DualCore1: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2009
kolitos007:

and as much as it hates me to say this Dual Core is also right, have a look at his contracts, it could help you a lot.
hehehe see this boi o.
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by kolitos007: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2009
hehehe see this boi o.

I am actually starting to like you grin, but i wanna be your nemesis, you are teaching me ways to prepare myself for naija soon.
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by DualCore1: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2009
but wetin i do u b4. see i laughed at tht dude with tht pc problem cuz i had tht problem years back wen xp came out and i know how it freaked everyone around me out. i couldnt offer a solution cuz i was too lazy to start checking my diaries to see where i wrote the solution to that thing. tongue
nothing do u sha wink
its all for za fun

------------
Feyisara, mail sent.
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by kolitos007: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2009
but wetin i do u b4. see i laughed at tht dude with tht pc problem cuz i had tht problem years back wen xp came out and i know how it freaked everyone around me out. i couldnt offer a solution cuz i was too lazy to start checking my diaries to see where i wrote the solution to that thing. Tongue
nothing do u sha Wink
its all for za fun

Yes thats true, that is the post I saw, i was angry someone needed help and you laughed, but then I realised fromyour post have been seeing, you ain't such a bad person after all, so we can shake hands now and let it go
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by DualCore1: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2009
yea if u'll shake my left hand. cuz i still have my gun in my right hand and its pointed at u, i dont think its safe to drop the gun.  grin
or is it? hmmmm lets see lets seee lets seeee. . . okies

**slowly putting down weapon**
then BANG BANG BANG

yeaaaaaaaaaaa nice shot,right in the nutz, he's dead. hehehe never trust meh!  grin

woteva man, we cool.  tongue
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by kolitos007: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
hahahaha OMG Duel Core!!!!! You have just killed me, i have just spat all over my pc laughing cus i was having a drink when i was reading you post, will never do that again, I bow man, you are so crazy mate lol
Re: Webmasters Your Opinion by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2009
At times like this, i usually prefer to keep my big mauth shut!

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Uploading / Website For Sale / Website For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.