Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari (1503 Views)

Halliburton Scandal: EFCC Traces N13.5b To Private Account / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly / How Nigeria Lost N2.5b To Fake Ceasefire Brokered By Presidential Aides In Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by yashau(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2016
President Buhari says he will be
exploring the possibility of
stopping National Assembly
members from spending N4.5
billion on car purchase when
they still collect transportation
allowances. He said he turned
down a N400 million car
proposal for the presidency
"I turned down a N400million
car proposal for the presidency.
I said the cars I have are good
enough for 10 years. We are
having problem with the
National Assembly regarding
TSA. I have to holding a closed-
door meeting with the National
Assembly regarding the cars
they are trying to buy. I hope
they haven't bought them yet.
They can't buy cars for
themselves and also take money
in car loans. I can't see the
National assembly paying 4.5
Billion Naira to buy cars after
collecting transport allowance. I
will revisit that story. We have to
live within our means."he said.http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/i-turned-down-n400m-car-proposal-for.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by naijafella(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2016
If na uncle Jona...dat na straight approval. Difference between a "clueful" and clueless

14 Likes

Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by yashau(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2016
that's my president, happy new year nairalander!

5 Likes

Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by Mjshexy(f): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Please ensure that sir, we don't want stories that touch at the end. Every loophole must be blocked smiley

1 Like

Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by stevealibi: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Am tired of d nass assembly' dia non compliance wit d dwindling state of d economy is jst unimaginable' wat impectus if I may express masef' pmb do nt approve such frevorours amount of cash 4dos thiefs

1 Like

Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by Lytech(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Are they crazy...?
4.5billion naira....
Haaaa,fear God this people...
A million can change life of a family...some people are now planning to waste N4.5b on fruitless property

2 Likes

Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by drss(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2016
see buari looking for trouble. does he tink he can do n undo in d national assembly
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by Begonia(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2016
I hope he's able to do something about it. Those nass members have no conscience.

I just don't get why things can't be done right in Nigeria. How can one have money and brains but still can't use any of them effectively? It's sad.
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2016
in sane countries, Assembly members go almost unpaid but in Nigeria, our NASS na ogwu ego.

How I wish military will take over in that country but my problem is that today's Nigeria Army are no different from the Nigeria police.angry

3 Likes

Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by jmaine: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Yet he has a budget of N3.6 billion for premium BMW cars . . . .

Bullshyte . . . .

1 Like

Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by uwa1(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2016
This is gud....
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by Frankiss44(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2016
jmaine:

Bullshyte . . . .

Serious bullshit.. Yet some clowns are applauding him smh
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by jmaine: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Frankiss44:

Serious bullshit.. Yet some clowns are applauding him smh

The APC zombies are configured to be daft by default.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by vecman22(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by johnmartus(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2016
drss:
see buari looking for trouble. does he tink he can do n undo in d national assembly
WHAT PROBLEM ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? OH YOU MEAN IMPEACHMENT RIGHT?PLEASE WHO WILL MOVE THE MOTION AMONG THEM? EVEN PDP NO FIT TO MOVE SUCH SILLY MOTION TALK ON APC.
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by Lanretoye(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Some ppl will never see this as a good step...end time people.
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by spako4(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Ride on Mr President, you have my support.
Wailers continue to wail
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by jamesibor: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2016
yashau:
President Buhari says he will be
exploring the possibility of
stopping National Assembly
members from spending N4.5
billion on car purchase when
they still collect transportation
allowances. He said he turned
down a N400 million car
proposal for the presidency
"I turned down a N400million
car proposal for the presidency.
I said the cars I have are good
enough for 10 years. We are
having problem with the
National Assembly regarding
TSA. I have to holding a closed-
door meeting with the National
Assembly regarding the cars
they are trying to buy. I hope
they haven't bought them yet.
They can't buy cars for
themselves and also take money
in car loans. I can't see the
National assembly paying 4.5
Billion Naira to buy cars after
collecting transport allowance. I
will revisit that story. We have to
live within our means."he said.http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/i-turned-down-n400m-car-proposal-for.html?m=1

Hypocrisy is when you turn down 400 million naira car only to buy 3.6bn naira BMW cars.
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by fitzmayowa: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2016
jmaine:

Bullshyte . . . .

This is coming from someone that budgeted 3.6billion naira for BMW cars, this is a classic case of kettle calling pot black, this country is indeed a joke...

Some blind zombies will hail saint PMB the "budgeter" of 3.6billion naira for BMW cars...SMH
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by jmaine: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2016
fitzmayowa:

This is coming from someone that budgeted 3.6billion naira for BMW cars, this is a classic case of kettle calling pot black, this country is indeed a joke...

Some blind zombies will hail saint PMB the "budgeter" of 3.6billion naira for BMW cars...SMH

You can imagine the nonsense . . .
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by denko(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
why wil this old guy be deceiving nigerians what is 3.6 billion met for
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by dolphinheart(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Question is, who be using the 3.6 b naira cars.? Is there a reason behind the buying of those cars now?
Re: I Turned Down 400m Car Proposal,nass Can't Spend 4.5b To Buy Cars-buhari by skimarvel: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Give us proofs and don't feed us with lies!!!

(1) (Reply)

Shiite, Army Clash: What NBA Fact-finding Revealed / Divisions Threaten To Destroy The Buhari Govt / Buhari To Islamise Nigeria: Group Slams Fayose Over Remark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.