Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Oyegun Is Naive And A Buhari's Boot Licker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Is Naive And A Buhari's Boot Licker (394 Views)

I Don’t Think Buhari Is Naive - Alhassan Declares After Visiting Aso Rock / Oyegun Is Being Controlled By Some Forces – Timi Frank / Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyegun Is Naive And A Buhari's Boot Licker by omolami: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2016
I am surprised that Oyegun will openly castigate Olisa Metuh who has brought out glaring leprosy qualities inherent in Buhari after the latter's media chat. Metuh's statement on Buhari is nothing but the truth. Oyegun himself would agree to that in to to in not for booticking that hevis known for. Every descerning mind in Nigeria today will agree that Buhari is a tyrant, unrepentant one for that matter. I add that Buhari is cruel, vindictive and a terrorist
Re: Oyegun Is Naive And A Buhari's Boot Licker by Aristotle96(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Oyegun Is Naive And A Buhari's Boot Licker by Lytech(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2016
Shut up man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Make It With The Look Of Things / The World So Fragile Craving For Our Love / When The SANS' Need To Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.