Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Can Nigeria Make It With The Look Of Things - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Make It With The Look Of Things (396 Views)

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video) / Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Make It With The Look Of Things by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
I just joined Nairaland after 1 year of being an observer. In joining, I want to be able to contribute to topical issues to the best of my knowledge. I pray and hope that I get to meet nice people here.

I also want to use this opportunity to promote my blog. The name is iamexcelblog. On my blog, I will be talking about issues bothering on our development as a nation and as individuals. So help me God. Just do me the favour of branching in once in a while.

On a final note, I want to wish Nairalanders a prosperous new year. Lets walk together with the administration of Muhammadu Buhari to see if we can bring about the change we have yearned for decades in this country.

So many good and bad things happened the past year. I got a good share and dosage of both.

I dont really know whether to be thankful or ungrateful. Please dont judge me. Its just that am at that point in life where one has to see things from a different perspective.

So many people died horrible deaths this year. So many good lives also came into this world this year. I see so many posts on facebook thanking God for his grace to be alive... Those who died, well... I guess its by his grace too.

But should I thank him? Should I hold him responsible for the horrible things that happened around the world? Should I be perplexed that though I was lucky, I may not be lucky again? When will my luck run out? All those who died prematurely, was there consent sought before their life was cut short? Given another chance, wouldnt they still want to be alive by this time of the year? Or doesnt it bother anybody too that those who died this year by this time last year were also thanking God without knowing that there life will be cut short? Does our prayers really change anything? Who knows what the future holds in store for us?

Well... 2016 is here. Personally, I can only wish that good things come my way and the way of others this year. I can only wish that we can become happier in our stay on earth. I can only wish that people will live older than they wanted and leave this earth peacefully when they may have been satisfied and want to go on their own. I can only wish that I make more money than I can ever spend. I can only wish that no harm comes to me, my family, friends, relatives and people of the world...
Re: Can Nigeria Make It With The Look Of Things by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Can Nigeria Make It With The Look Of Things by brunofarad(m): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

The Sycophant Of Looters, The Kin Of Criminals... Enemy Of The Nation / Police Command Arrests Policemen Involved In Killing UNIPORT Student / PDP Raises Alarm Over Plans To Poison Metuh In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.