Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,561 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Heartbreaking Photos Of 19-year-old Girl With Half Body Who Beg For Alms In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Photos Of 19-year-old Girl With Half Body Who Beg For Alms In Kano (1106 Views)

Mass Burial Of 19 People Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (Pics / Police Kill Lukman Issah Who Mastermind The Killings Of 19 Christians In Kogi / Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Photos Of 19-year-old Girl With Half Body Who Beg For Alms In Kano by Vabadonsblog1(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2016
This heartbreaking photo was taken by Photojournalist Sani Maikatanga. According to him, her name is Rahma Haruna, a resident of Lahdin Makole village in Kano. She has no functional limbs and arms and she's being carried around by her brother in a plastic bowl to beg for alms.. We should learn how to be Thankful....

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/heartbreaking-photos-of-19-year-old.html?m=1

More : http://www.vabadon.com

Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of 19-year-old Girl With Half Body Who Beg For Alms In Kano by Greataausim(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Lord have mercy shocked
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of 19-year-old Girl With Half Body Who Beg For Alms In Kano by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Mehn!.......I thank God oooo.........everyone of us are not better Dan DAT qirl......let's give thanks to God
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of 19-year-old Girl With Half Body Who Beg For Alms In Kano by Charliewyt: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Just want to say thank you GOD.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of 19-year-old Girl With Half Body Who Beg For Alms In Kano by Obinovictor(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Dear Lord, I'm grateful. What sort of life is this, is it not better to be dead?
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of 19-year-old Girl With Half Body Who Beg For Alms In Kano by sod09(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Really bad ......
Alhamdulilah.
Nd some pple still commit suicide
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of 19-year-old Girl With Half Body Who Beg For Alms In Kano by Cholls(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2016
my brother what! now tell me who says there's no God. Thank You Lord For Your Love.
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of 19-year-old Girl With Half Body Who Beg For Alms In Kano by kyinusa: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
ALLAHU(SWT) I will surely b grateful 2 u, ALHAMDULILAHI!!!
Re: Heartbreaking Photos Of 19-year-old Girl With Half Body Who Beg For Alms In Kano by RuJay: 4:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Oooh Jesus, I hve always b grateful nd will always b

(1) (Reply)

Read The Original Story Of The Boy Trapped In Fence In Ondo, Nothing Supernatur / Deleted. / Please Where Can I Buy And How Can I Get License For Gun In Nigeria - Legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.