Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States (21179 Views)

Biafra: Fg Warns International Community / FG Warns Niger Delta Youths - Oil Will Dry, Prepare For The Future / Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Lordave: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
modath:

Fashola did it within Naija, what happened after ?

Like i opined before, they are not yet aware that old things have passed away & will need to be brought up to speed... No need for war, they are not deaf & dumb like some of you intent on embarking on suicide mission!!

Abeg, swerve ... biabia zombie king kong!! cheesy Thought yall said dilector set a trap for Nigeria ? Rather he is now the one being held captive in the zoo cheesy cheesy ...

Go & find something else to occupy your time, expending energy on PMB will only give you HBP.. smiley
What Fashola did is what Gabon did to Nigeria and you and Buhari are barking harmlessly, and of course nothing will happen if Gabon dumps more refuse in Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourself they don't know Buhari is in charge. They know very well he is in charge and they know he is just a toothless bulldog who prefers chewing grass to milk.

Your third paragraph, we're you speaking in tongues?
I can't get HBP expending my free time on anything, not even Buhari.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
modath:

Not at all, they thought your hero DON FORTUNATO , the clueless1 of naijaland , patron saint of yam eaters association of naijaland, was still in charge...

Now they will learn the hard way...
gbam!
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by kings09(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abi na. Since thr z no system dat wrks in dis country,evry1 seems 2 be taking advantage of it
Aristotle96:
Them see naija as refugee camp?
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Lordave: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
martyns303:

This guy, how old are u again? No disrespect meant.
Is it a prerequisite for clearing someone on what he doesn't understand?

And for adding 'again' I've picked offence already.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by vislabraye(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
redsconsult:
I said it that Nigeria will no longer tolerate trash from any other countries ...new mafia is in town...dedicated to project nigeria

After over 617 was already been deported
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Phobia1: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lordave:
What Fashola did is what Gabon did to Nigeria and you and Buhari are barking harmlessly, and of course nothing will happen if Gabon dumps more refuse in Nigeria.

Keep deceiving yourself they don't know Buhari is in charge. They know very well he is in charge and they know he is just a toothless bulldog who prefers chewing grass to milk.

u lack evrytin! i hope nd pray u recover som back ds yr.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by msbbash(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Se our own Nigerian government no get liver to deport ni? foreigners plenty for Nigeria.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Lordave: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Phobia1:

u lack evrytin! i hope nd pray u recover som back ds yr.
But you and the person the person that was abusing me even though ignored the insults have everything?

Do you know how to respect yourself?
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by dafuturis(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
front247:
and boko haram is busy killing people

Normally I just ignore reckless, irresponsible and ignorant mentions but since we're in the euphoria of the new year I'll politely swerve leaving you the questions below.

When did BH killings start? How many LGA were controlled by BH before and how many now?? why do you think Dasuki mindlessly shared and looted funds meant for armament of our military without fear of being prosecuted, do think the present NSA even if naturally worst than Dasuki can venture like Dasuki did in this present administration if NO why?. Finally, if you've provided accurate answers above, why don't you think sensible Nigerians (who are not being tormented by their religion and ethnicity) will feel a new sense of belonging and confidence in this government??

2 Likes

Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by chukzyblingz(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Prejudiced mofos be talking shit. Jonathan's administration also seized a Kenyan airplane used to deport Nigerians. Had face off with SA and many other things. People forget things easily. Jonathan is also a no-nonsense man when it comes to this kind of thing.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by modath(f): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lordave:

Gabon probably deported some of your long lost relatives of which the current president is alledged to be

&

Toothless gini ?? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy... really ? grin cheesy grin , you king kongs are beyond laughable ? grin cheesy

Ask your dilector moses of the failed & utopic promise land of biabia how far !!

How has the early morning aerobics & dance sessions all over your states helped so far? , go to DSS office & spring him if you are who you claim to be!!!! Who is now being kept in a cage like a zoo animal ? cheesy

Mynd44 , happy new year, if I'm breaking any rules, please let me know.... thx..
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by martyns303(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lordave:
Is it a prerequisite for clearing someone on what he doesn't understand?

And for adding 'again' I've picked offence already.

What I don't understand? Dude u kept making insinuations out of my every post.

1. That I accusing previous Govt. Of being reckless.

2. That I condone PMB abuse of rule of law.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Lordave: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
martyns303:

What I don't understand? Dude u kept making insinuations out of my every post.

1. That I accusing previous Govt. Of being reckless.

2. That I condone PMB abuse of rule of law.
No wahala.

Sorry for accusing you wrongly, I'm 73 years old and has Buhari sickness grin grin... No vex
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by frenchboy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
I was in dat country some yrs back,their standard of livin is goodd.24hr uninterrupted power ss....but d issue of card de sejour,when u dnt hav d paper,police will always arrest you,but i try to manage mysef there,came back to naiha in 2OO9,i graduated this yr unilag,finance...tnx God

1 Like

Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Rockyrascal(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
SirJeffry:
Refuse dump you meant?undecided
its obvious u don't have respect for humanity.

Happy new year
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by TeamSimple(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Interesting15:
Sorry. But who have noticed this on nairaland?

Who noticed that treads that defame Christianity easily made front page, while the mods pays less attention to those that are uplifting?
What is this one saying? Why do you guys like playing the victim card? Please grow up embarassed
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Rockyrascal(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
SirJeffry:
Refuse dump you meant?undecided
its obvious you don't have respect for humanity.

Happy new year.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by michaeljosh: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lordave:

This shows how low Nigeria has gone.

When you have a leader with no regards for the law, no country will take you seriously.

Who told you this started during PMB's govt. We should be glad we have a pro-active govt who wants to stop this abuse on our country.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Lordave: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
modath:

Gabon probably deported some of your long lost relatives of which the current president is alledged to be

&

Toothless gini ?? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy... really ? grin cheesy grin , you king kongs are beyond laughable ? grin cheesy

Ask your dilector moses of the failed & utopic promise land of biabia how far !!

How has the early morning aerobics & dance sessions all over your states helped so far? , go to DSS office & spring him if you are who you claim to be!!!! Who is now being kept in a cage like a zoo animal ? cheesy

Mynd44 , happy new year, if I'm breaking any rules, please let me know.... thx..

It doesn't matter who they deport. Last time Benin Republic nearly invaded Kwara state, your saviour was nowhere to be found because he lacks diplomatic prowess towards external matters.
If he wants to be taken seriously let him first close the boarders he intentionally left open in Northern Nigeria for his brothers from Chad and Niger to illegally infiltrate Nigeria to cause mayhem.

You said Gabon will learn the hard way, I still want to know the hard way you and your Hitler deem appropriate in tackling Gabon.

Stop associating me with IPOB, though I know anything about them gives you unbridled òrgasm.

You broke a rule on your last reply to my post, I hope Mynd44 visits it.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Originalsly: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm....wonder what else they be dumping?
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Lordave: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
michaeljosh:

Who told you this started during PMB's govt. We should be glad we have a pro-active govt who wants to stop this abuse on our country.
Though, I never read about Gabon or any ECOWAS nation dumping refuse in Nigeria under the last administration, but I'm sure the last administration would have been pro-active enough to see it as a case of mistaken identities rather than abuse and deal with it appropriately without really beating the drums of chaos and threat like this government is doing presently.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by amazingspiderma: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
This warning is long overdue.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
I had some conversation with several foreigners from Africa and I deduced that other African countries see Nigeria as a country that tolerate all kind of shit. They explore our solid minerals, live illegally in Nigeria etc. Hence Nigeria is called the kind generous mother of Africa but not the giant of Africa.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by cutekhalifa(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mr Bubu illegally importing terrorist.... We need to probe that duara dullard.... undecided
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by ATERI(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
It seems no-one with true idea of how modern government should work has governed Nigeria recently-and that includes the current government. Shocking!!!
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by ATERI(m): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
chukzyblingz:
Prejudiced mofos be talking shit. Jonathan's administration also seized a Kenyan airplane used to deport Nigerians. Had face off with SA and many other things. People forget things easily. Jonathan is also a no-nonsense man when it comes to this kind of thing.

Goodluck Jonathan as an action man? Please pull another one because 2016 is too new for this
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Charly68: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
You need to vist Garbon and see they treat foreigners...why are they so carlous & daring..?
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by chukzyblingz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
ATERI:

Goodluck Jonathan as an action man? Please pull another one because 2016 is too new for this

What happened to the instances I gave.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by ATERI(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
chukzyblingz:

What happened to the instances I gave.

One in a million times he reacted well to what was happening to Nigeria and Nigerians. I lost count of how many times Nigerians were killed with fun from India to South Africa and he would do as if nothing was going on. But then wasn`t he the President that famously asked Obama to come and sort out Nigeria.
I don`t like criticizing former heads of state, but we shouldn`t try to re-write history either
The demonization and reckless killings of Nigerians around the world are possible not because Nigerians are worse than any other people but because the world knows that Nigeria has no leaders. I mentioned elsewhere that the most important thing Goodluck Jonathan did was to leave office gracefully. No more, no less.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by mutvy: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
They all know that Nigeria and Nigerians can absorb anything electronics, waste, junk food, vehicles and even humans. Nigeria, I hail thee.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
This was the reason I supported this man, remember what he did to Ghana during his military regime, I love tough preidents. More love to th new sheriff, Nigeria is like United States in Africa, no nation in African continent should mess with us. Ride on Mr Preso, Nigerians in Diaspora is solidly behind you sir.
Re: Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States by Phobia1: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lordave:
But you and the person the person that was abusing me even though ignored the insults have everything?

Do you know how to respect yourself?
ah! mmm so help u God(Amin)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu / New NASS Principal Officers’ Residences Violate Abuja Master Plan / DSS Brings Sunday Igboho’s Aides To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.