Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Biafra: Fg Warns International Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Fg Warns International Community (5203 Views)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / FG Warns US Against Stereotyping Nigerians Over New Fraud List / 'They Will Go Back In Body Bags' - El-Rufai Threatens International Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by BENSU: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
FG has warned the international community to stear clear of Nigeria's internal affairs...

dailypost.ng

1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by tinkinjow: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Storyyyyyyy
Which country can Nigeria warn in the REAL sense. When Cameroon started their own with some international support Obasanjo wey like to show himself quickly handed over Bakassi.
Nigeria should better "pray" (not warn) that international community don't show support.

It took only a south african warship on the shores of ivory coast for for nigeria to develop cold feet and drop the tough talk on Gbagbo. Had it not been for France...

That said i don't even believe Nigeria warn any country.
Shame of a nation that contracted south african mercenaries to help fight boko haram.

We should better realise that the world has gone past that state that millions of Nigerians mindset still revolves.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by kodded(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
dem never sanction una, Nigeria dey like this, what of dem sanction una ?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by collinsz: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
They have started having cold feet, let them not worry.

The truth is that since this Aba killings, I have become more serious about Biafra course. This is definitely too much from FG. I couldn't even sleep, killing my brothers and tagging them terrorit's. I will never forget this day.

God bless NK
God bless the land of the rising sun.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by Trut(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS SPONSORED MILITARY INVASION IN SOUTH EAST.

As we all know, today 15th September 2017 marks the beginning of the real Operation Python Dance in Abia state, a soldier who pleads anonymous have revealed that it was a request from the south east governors from the federal government which is a concrete plan from them to put fears in the life of IPOB agitators but little did they know that the Cabals in Buhari government have been looking for a loophole for them to penetrate the home of Nnamdi Kanu to Assassinate him because of the so many truth he have revealed to the world about them of which the latest was the unveiling of the man in Aso Rock as Aminu Jibrin from Sudan.

At first the governors wanted the operation to start from Anambra which is also a major hub where IPOB activities takes place and comprising that it's 18th November election is under threat but Willie Obiano declined it saying that the atmosphere in Anambra have been very intense sighting the Ozubulu terror attack and other horrible incidents that have been facing the state, after so many deliberations, Okezie Ikpeazu agreed to take the exercise to his own state (Abia) having been compelled to do so with reason that his state houses the agitation.

82 division Enugu was assigned to spearhead the exercise because it was in her jurisdiction to do so but the cabals thought it wise to bring inn soldiers from the north to mix with the other Hausa soldiers that are in 82 division so as to curb sympathy with little number of South South and South East soldiers to accompany them so as not to seem partial.

As alarm of the influx of heavy military hardware broke out, the tension was high already before our arrival, the South East and South South soldiers were left at the barracks to attend to some assignments given to them by the commanding officer of the python dance and Show of force.

The soldiers who have the real message for the purpose of the assignment were deployed to all streets of Aba and Umuahia respectively whereas others moved to capture the leader of IPOB but were surprised that the youths have no shred of fear in them even while they shot them with live bullets, so in other not to act foolishly, we retreated to prepare for the final show off but to the surprise of all of us, before night fall, the video of maltreatment against those coming from Aba to the house of the IPOB leader had surfaced and it threw a very big quarrel among us because there was no other tribe apart from Fulani soldiers that embarked to the assignment.

So the commander of the python dance resolved that we must leave our phones behind while going for the exercise sighting that someone among us may have been sympathetic to the infidels and that was why there could not be any other video evidence to show the world of the evil act that was committed against a peaceful people of the land.

As all these were going on, the governors were thrown in a big confusion as the thing they are seeing was not what they bargained for but it is already too late because in military, you don't take order from anyone except the person heading the exercise so all their efforts to stop us proved abortive because the demand of the Cabals have to be met despite whatever it may be and their demand was to KILL NNAMDI KANU.

Amidst rain of bullets in the building we entered the building and many were already dead but we proceeded to the house to capture those who were still alive including the father of the IPOB leader.

In fact there are many other things to say but the truth of everything is that your selfish governors opened the door and the Cabals have vowed to kill Nnamdi Kanu before giving peace a chance.

Source: Anonymous Soldier.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by letusbepieces: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
collinsz:

The truth is that since this Aba killings, I have become more serious about Biafra course. This is definitely too much from FG. I couldn't even sleep, killing my brothers and tagging them terrorit's. I will never forget this day.

God bless NK

THE NORTH WHICH INCLUDES GOWON WANT TO REPLAY THE 1960S BIAFRA GENOCIDE, THEY WILL ALL LAND IN PRISON VERY SOON.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by tsdarkside(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
nigeria is a black military power....anddd..we have multipul religions that we can use anyhow....we are shia,sunnis,catholics,traditionalits and many other....if europe mess with us they will have problems with the shias and sunnis in the arab world...

if arabs mess with us,they will have problems with the western world...

we should just mind our own business and listen to nobody....

if the igbos want to leave,fine,let them go....they have their area in the east of nigeria...but a nation in a nation is a big no no...

we will not listen to any foreighn nation talking about such a nonesense...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by LUGBE: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
I like this, FG please finish the international community tongue

FG stupidity is paying off cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by tsdarkside(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
LUGBE:

what can those international morooons do to us??...impose sanctions??...as if that would work...

it will not work...stop dreaming and hurting your own sef...

if you dont want to be a nigerian then pack your things and relocate back to the east and bloody stay their....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by collinsz: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

THE NORTH WHICH INCLUDES GOWON WANT TO REPAY THE 1960S BIAFRA WAR, THEY WILL ALL LAND IN PRISON VERY SOON.

Thank you my brother .

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria is threatening the world peace just like north Korea, they should place sanction on Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by tsdarkside(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
collinsz:

Thank you my brother .

land in prison,how..??..which prison..??
Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm..
Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by Kazim88: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
LUGBE:

lol...

Nigeria threaten European Union and Co.. Madness

Soon they would explain how IPOB became terror group and Fulani people security operatives to the international Community

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
collinsz:

God bless NK
Your IPOB brothers are terrorists and if you are banking on the UN to sanction the FGN for declaring them so you are on a long thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by HiddenShadow: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
kodded:
dem never sanction una, Nigeria dey like this, what of dem sanction una ?

You want make famine kill us

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by Biafrannuke: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

what can those international morooons do to us??...impose sanctions??...as if that would work...

if you dont want to be a nigerian then pack your things and relocate back to the east and bloody stay their....
lol...original chestbeater. Nigeria is the last country in the whole world that can withstand economic sanction.

16 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by letusbepieces: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
collinsz:

Thank you my brother .

U are welcome, wat the SE needs is a full UN peace keeping force.

This has to be the request of IPOB.

Nigeria has started on the path of yet another Genocide against Ndiigbo.

A full UN peace keeping Force.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by collinsz: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

See who is talking, as though without the arms which you purchased from international community your ragtag army can beat ipob youths one on one scale.

Just forget about FG, once we get international attentions into affair/atrocities being committed by FG and military, we are half way to the promise land. Land of the rising sun.

At least the battle will be balanced when it becomes the last resort though we don't pray for that.

God bless NK.
Land of the rising Sun.

16 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by Kazim88: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Full Text. How the government is exposing their demonic intentions of genocide which seem right in their evil sight

They are obviously under serious pressure.
I see Buhari going to Hague (Welcome to 2017)

The Federal Government has warned the International Community against interfering in Nigeria ‘s internal problem.
This warning follows the ongoing battle by the government to flush out the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) from the South East.

Senior Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Prosecution, Barrister Okoi Obono-Obla gave the order on
Saturday when he spoke to DAILY POST on telephone.
He said that other countries including Iraq have their problems and it was their governments that dealt with them.
“International Community cannot interfere with our internal affairs, every country has the right to control its internal affairs. In Iraq there is a problem there, the government is dealing with it, in Syria, the government is dealing with their problem and in the United States, there are problems which the US government is dealing with, so they cannot tell us how to deal with our own internal affairs,” Obla said.
He further said, “There is nothing like international community, it is a propaganda. If anything happens in Nigeria, the whole West African community will be destabilised. If the South East desire peace, they will have peace, the people should come out and condemn in totality what these miscreants called IPOB are doing, they should excommunicate them, we don’t need it.”

On the invasion of military in Aba, Obono-Obla said “The Military did not invade Aba, I disagree with you, and the President has the constitutional power to deploy the military to anywhere there is security reports of possible break down of law and order.

“The military’s job is to protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria and also to ensure that there is no internal break down of law and order. These people have been threatening and declared Cross River, Kogi, Benue, Rivers, Balyelsa, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Imo, and Anambra states as so called Republic of Biafra.”

“And they have been recruiting Biafra National Guards, recruiting Biafra security service and the President of the Country who has taken oath of office, who has swore by the constitution to defend the constitution, to defend Nigeria’s territorial integrity cannot fold his arms, so why do you call it an invasion, it is not, so if the military moves to Cross River to maintain law and order you call that an invasion, it is not please.”

“The action of IPOB is condemnable, it is stupid. For instance, I am from Cross River state; how can they declare Cross River state as part of the republic of Biafra without the consent of the people of the state, how can they declare Akwa Ibom as Biafra State,Delta, Edo, Kogi, Benue, as Biafra states, how can they declare any part of Nigeria as Biafra state? It is impossible and provocative,” he said.

The Special Adviser noted that, “They went ahead to form security forces, Biafra security forces, Biafra National Guard which is unconstitutional. The only approved security forces in Nigeria is the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Air Force, Nigerian Police, DSS, Civil Defence, you cannot form a militia group and say it’s your army, it is wrong, no nation can tolerate that.”

He said that the President has been very calm over this provocative act by IPOB , saying he has been very patient in the past two years. ”They have been blocking roads, collecting taxes, extorting money from people, flying Biafran flag all over the place, I mean these are all provocative act.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/16/biafra-fg-warns-international-community-steer-clear-nigerias-internal-problem/

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
The Nigeria Army murdered our brothers in cold blood and expects us to keep quiet? Oh, I pity this country.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by tsdarkside(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Biafrannuke:
lol...original chestbeater. Nigeria is the last country in the whole world that can withstand economic sanction.

you think.....what is it that we realy sell to them..??..oyel,groundnuts,or pepper soup??..

we buy everything from them,they buy nearly nothing from us......
Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by HiddenShadow: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

If the world decides not to buy Nigerian oil for 1 year, hunger will destroy Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by letusbepieces: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
The HausaFulani dat gave igbos quit notice are parading SE with tanks and commiting atrocities.

Video evidence is there for all who care to see.

SouthEast is facing genocide under Nigeria Army.

The Nigeria Army should be replaced by fine White UN peace keepers from Iceland and Norway.

Biafrans like white people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by tsdarkside(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

If the world decides not to buy Nigerian oil for 1 year, hunger will destroy Nigerians

oyel is not our biggest earner,never was.....its the yeasterners that put up that lie...
Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by collinsz: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

land in prison,how..??..which prison..??

Don't worry, you will know soon.
It doesn't matter how long but we will get there .
Rest in peace to those that Died.
Your death will never be in vain.

God bless NK
Land of the Rising Sun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by tsdarkside(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:
The HausaFulani dat gave igbos quit notice are parading SE with tanks and commiting atrocities.

Video evidence is there for all who care to see.

SouthEast is facing genocide under Nigeria Army.

The Nigeria Army should be replaced by fine White UN peace keepers from Iceland and Norway.

Biafrans like white people.

thunda fire you...you must be mad if you think we nigerians will allow whites to goof around on our streets.....
Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by collinsz: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

oyel is not our biggest earner,never was.....its the yeasterners that put up that lie...

Sorry bros, did you say what? tongue

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by letusbepieces: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

thunda fire you...you must be mad if you think we nigerians will allow whites to goof around on our streets.....

U see black people that are dark like this, are full of demons/evil spirit and all the solders we are seeing here are as black as night.

Serious demonic being, we need some light in the SE.

We prefer the whites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by tsdarkside(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
collinsz:

Sorry bros, did you say what? tongue

it was a lie....oyel is not the biggest earner......i didt blame jonathan because of economics...although ecomics back then was very bad...

i blamed jonathan for boko haram....thats all...because i know for a fact that oyel is realy not that important....
Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by tsdarkside(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

U see black people that are dark like this are full of demons and al the solders we are seeing here are as black as night.

Serious demonic being, we need some light in the SE.

We prefer the whites.

yea,yea..blacks are cursed...we heared already...sing us another lullaby...its getting boring......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Fg Warns International Community by letusbepieces: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
If UN can send us white peace keepers from Iceland to replace the evil spirits disturbing our peace in the SE, wen we vote in favour of Biafra we will refund all cost.

Just get these darkness out of our living space.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa / Ekiti Targets ₦1.5 Billion IGR Monthly, Expands Tax Net / APC NASS Members Disappointed By Tinubu’s ‘dollar Rain’ During Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.