Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army (10638 Views)

Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Now Disguise As Herdsmen In Benue, Taraba - Senate / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by Karlovich: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
funmilade4real:

I know person wey fit lend U sense
senseless post
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by majorhbk: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
kudos to Na
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by harristo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Is this suppose to be in the politics section? Suicide bombing na politics section matter? No be crime section matter? undecided

Anyway, this means bad market for beggars in 2016
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by Samirana360(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
funmilade4real:

Oponu ni e
Borrow sense small na
Gud advice
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by doveda: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Let's ban beggars
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by harristo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Davidsylva:
i will fvck sinaj and twaci together

Is that your new year's resolution?
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by TruthHurts1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Their plan will never work!
it will backfire
Dis your handle jus dey inspire naughty ideas for my head...
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by harristo(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Karlovich:
Dullardinhho PROMISED to end insurgency by december 2015, he has failed and should resign immediately along with that commissioner osinbajo

LMAO
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by kuchikau: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
funmilade4real:

? Lemme know where U belong
*in Buhari voice* I belong to evribody, I belong to nobody
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by skare: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
2016.year of no bomb.click like if u believe and share if u don't.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by steph2sweet(f): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
I think I have heard this before from one man of God
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by refreshrate: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
kuchikau:
This country is a joke.

APC should make a new year resolution not to pollute the minds of nigerians with LIES and PROPAGANDA.

...technically that's impossible.
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by ShowYourCertificate: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
funmilade4real:

Yea

Come to Maiduguri

Are you residing in Maiduguri? shocked
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by jonnieoneng: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
kuchikau:
This country is a joke.

APC should make a new year resolution not to pollute the minds of nigerians with LIES and PROPAGANDA.

I don't undastand u. When did an ordinary warning become a propaganda.This was the same way dey warned about female sucide bombers and they were right,,.For me I see the Military Intelligence has started to function.Nigerians beware.
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by dayyabuyau(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
mekaboy:
Let them ban hi jab. at least u can see what the begger is wearing.
how many suciders have been arested with coat
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by kuchikau: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonnieoneng:

I don't undastand u. When did an ordinary warning become a propaganda.This was the same way dey warned about female sucide bombers and they were right,,.For me I see the Military Intelligence has started to function.Nigerians beware.
Look with the inner eye.
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by SmartMugu: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Do this suicide bombers have new year resolutions? To bomb again in the new year?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by 989900: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I thought we had given Boko Haram a "technical" knock out?

'Lone-wolf-suicide-bombing' is easier than stealing a mobile phone or any random item.

Do people still steal, rob, kill, maim, rape, kidnap, and e.t.c.?

So why would you attribute suicide bombing to inefficiency of the NA?

Suicide bombing is almost as easy as avoiding radar detection while over-speeding on any random freeway.

Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by AfricanApple(f): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
they keep getting stronger,l... but the government keeps telling us to worry not
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by ijustdey: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
they keep getting stronger ,l... but the government keeps telling us to worry not

that's a lie..........

they are cowards that's why they keep using underage girls to carry their acts
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by petermichaels(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
After knowing, what will dey do? which action will b put in place. Hijab way dem know since,wetin dem do apart from "if it continue, we shall ban it"
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by AfricanApple(f): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2016
ijustdey:

that's a lie..........

they are cowards that's why they keep using underage girls to carry their acts
if you live in the northeast and you tell me that, I would have believed you undecided
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by ShowYourCertificate: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2016
989900:

'Lone-wolf-suicide-bombing' is easier than stealing a mobile phone or any random item.

Do people still steal, rob, kill, maim, rape, kidnap, and e.t.c.?

So why would you attribute suicide bombing to inefficiency of the NA?

Suicide bombing is almost as easy as avoiding radar detection while over-speeding on any random freeway.

So you are saying we cannot win the war against the suicide bombers? We are doomed if those in government have the same mentality such as yours.
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by 989900: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
[s]So you are saying we cannot win the war against the suicide bombers? We are doomed if those in government have the same mentality such as yours.[/s]

I'll help you one further . . . winning against messed up people like suicide bombers is more of a mental/psychological/religious/social/ war than use of force only. So far, the NA have been able to almost degrade/decimate BH (technically) . . . they can't hold down and rule hamlets or villages no more, also the frequency of their attacks and abductions is nearly eliminated.

However, suicide bombing is a totally different ball game -- the perpetrator wants to die, which is totally unconventional.

See Afghanistan, Pakistan.

Hope that helps.
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by ShowYourCertificate: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2016
989900:

I'll help you one further . . . winning against messed up people like suicide bombers is more of a mental/psychological/religious/social/ war than use of force only. So far, the NA have been able to almost degrade/decimate BH (technically) . . . they can't hold down and rule hamlets or villages no more, also the frequency of their attacks and abductions is nearly eliminated.

However, suicide bombing is a totally different ball game -- the perpetrator wants to die, which is totally unconventional.

See Afghanistan, Pakistan.

Hope that helps.
I hope you are aware that those Boko Haram miscreants raised down a town recently. The NA were missing in action.

As regards the Suicide Bombing menace, the NA should be able to end it if they employ other tactics (espionage, intelligence gathering, etc) in addition to the use of force.
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by 989900: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I hope you are aware that those Boko Haram miscreants raised down a town recently. The NA were missing in action.

As regards the Suicide Bombing menace, the NA should be able to end it if they employ other tactics (espionage, intelligence gathering, etc) in addition to the use of force.

No doubt.
Re: Suicide Bombers Plan To Disguise As Beggars – Nigerian Army by ijustdey: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
AfricanApple:
if you live in the northeast and you tell me that, I would have believed you undecided

who tells you I don't stay there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Al-Qaeda Base Established In Nigeria (Sokoto Axis) / Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others / Stop Borrowing, Senate, NSIA, Others Warn FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.