Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Hon. Ebenezer's Reaction: Advertorial Video Clip On Zaria Massacre And The IMN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Ebenezer's Reaction: Advertorial Video Clip On Zaria Massacre And The IMN (503 Views)

US State Department's Statement On Kaduna White Paper On Zaria Massacre / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Ebenezer's Reaction: Advertorial Video Clip On Zaria Massacre And The IMN by Rafidi: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2016
Hon. Ebenezer's reaction to the Advertorial video clip of the Nigerian Govt

Friday, 01 January 2016 07:05

I had watched a paid Advertorial on AIT this night against the Shiite Islamic Movement. It all suddenly reminded me of the callous, unethical and unprecedented and disgusting campaign of hate ran by the same station against the Person of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR during the elections.

They showed some tactical Kungfu training by the Islamic Movement purpotedly held home and abroad which they described as military training in their perverted heart to deceive gullible public opinion. No! those were physical education training for keeping feet, self defence, mental alertness and sublime human discipline. I had such training when I was in Secondary School. The Nigerian Youth Coppers undergoes same relative training. Again all over the World, the Shiite procession is a part of their religious rites.

So inconveniences that are periodical and occasional could not be treated as public disturbances that can not be tolerated if we have love, patience and self-accommodation and religious tolerance.
Thirdly, I had the AIT advertorial saying the Islamic Movement imported large numbers of arms and ammunition into the country. But in showed resistance to the Military at that point of encounter, the military could not have killed hundreds of people without one single military man killed even if it means shooting from the unknown crowd. But no single military man was killed.

No arms was displayed except some branded sticks and may be knives . And don't forget; the Islamic Movement has also been a subject of constant attacks by Boko Haram. Honestly so much mischief and lies are being woven together frantically against the Islamic Movement of Nigeria.

The Advertorial is non-sensical, prejudiced, highly provocative and grossly insensitive of the mood of the nation and the entire episodes is bearing a characteristic of a false-flags. It visibly demonstrated that the invisible hands of those bent on destabilizing Nigeria are involved. Let all be careful. Once again! I am not a Muslim. I am a strong Christian with Revelations of Christ. But I detest lies, falsehood, fabrication and naked injustice.

Why is it that at the 2 times the Military had confrontations with the Islamic Movement last year they killed Zakzaky sons and this last one again they killed his sons.

Something definitely is not adding up. These certainly cannot be been coincidence and honestly if this group has been militarized and violence prone as the unintelligible Advertorial want us to believe; the killing of their members in a disproportionate manner and particularly the two times killing of their Leader's Zakzaky sons is enough to ignite wide range violence. But they have in the face of it all remains calm.

Our precious Military men are no longer a colonialists Armies of occupation. They are now called The Nigerian Army. We own them, they belong to us and are constituted in a civilised manner to suite our own system and sovereignty.

Let's apologise to the Islamic Movement and reconcile. While thorough investigation that is independent and factual is carried out. Those sponsors of this unintelligible Advertorial should stop insulting our sensibility!

Hon. Ebenezer Oyetakin. Executive Secretary Anti-Corruption Network.

http://islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2332:ebenezer-reacton-to-army-video-clip&catid=41:frontpage
Re: Hon. Ebenezer's Reaction: Advertorial Video Clip On Zaria Massacre And The IMN by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Station In Nnewi Currently On Fire. See Photos / Soyinka N82m Birthday: Go To Court, Amaechi Advice Wike / Southern Ijaw Residents Flee Over Bayelsa Polls Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.