Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. (1043 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by abah009: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nairalanders, please I want to know why I was banned by operators i NL?
Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by bettercreature(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
@OP,one hater probably reported you for no reason! those moderator don't know about it this days
If you report a Moniker,the software will automatically ban the Moniker withing minutes
Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by BishopMagic: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
You dey complain about these local apc champion mods when Obama sef don ban me from following him

lolz.

My trolling has gone to the white house

Remain make Obama send him drones grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by divinehand2003(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lol
Welcome back
Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by ckmayoca: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lol. You don taste am too. Welcome to the cliq. The MODs are like nigerian police, they don't take time to investigate, if they have a suspect then they are done with thier job and case closed. God will punish all of una this year. No ban me ooo cos I no call name o.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by joliyp(f): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
moG
Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don't understand why there is no room for appeal when someone is banned. I think that would be more democratic.

CC : Seun
Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by utytill(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
I no blame them,if no be say we dey come here com dey burn our mb,how dey for take d see us d misbehave.
Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by babyfaceafrica: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
So?....ban na normal thing naw...abegi swerve
Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by MeAboki(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Same thing happened to me.
I would like to suggest that they should give reason for banning anyone and the duration of such ban, along with the opportunity of fair hearing so that you can at least defend yourself - if innocent.
Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by virus05(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Same with me.. But I no blame them. .na lack of common sense
Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by PentiumPro(f): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
The problem with you people is your emotions are to overcharged, making you susceptible to easily break any of the 22 rules.
As it is now, you have unwittingly broke another rule - Rule 20
Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by StunningCEO: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
It's like the murderators cannot help but to keep banning my friends and I every single week. Na wa o. Any anti biafran comment gets an automatic ban on NL.. angry
Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by APCsupporter: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mynd44 should cool down abeg. I wonder how his children are suffering considering the way he punish people for a slight mistake

2 Likes

Re: I Was Banned From Nairaland For No Reason. by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

#tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter / Ex-Gov Ladoja Received N100m From Anenih – Party / Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.