Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK (1043 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper / Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by chrisfocus(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
I really don't get it. He keeps advocating that we buy Nigerian products so as to keep the money within to help Naira value.

Here we have a book that didn't follow his "Common Sense" revolution.

Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by Last2comment(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ave tweeted him a screen shot.. expect a reply.

1 Like

Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by missKiffy(f): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by lumydee44: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
If this is true, then he's a hypocrite also looking to attain the throne by deceitfully building a patriotic profile. I was looking foward to when the #benbruceforpresident will start, this man fall my hand sha, thats if i can confirm this. I thought he had vision for a better Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by Mjshexy(f): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mr commonsense doesn't patronize our local publishers abi, everybody keeps forming patriotism in disguise #Fake lifestyle. His money..his business all the same but he should never come out pointing fingers or talking trash... undecided

1 Like

Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by Apostlelong(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
the man just dey package himself for future political ambition

2 Likes

Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by Apostlelong(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Last2comment:

bros u go wait till eternity. e no go eva reply

2 Likes

Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by ziccoit: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Where was his common sense during Gej reign of dollars?
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by chrisfocus(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Last2comment:

Let's keeps fingers crossed in hope that he replies
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by 9jatriot(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
So much for the scam called common sense.
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by obailala(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol.. Nigerians sef.. we always know how to uproot people.
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by domack99(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
front page material
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by afoobabs(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
An advocate of local product that publishs overseas no wonder some pple said he looks like obama but think like obanikoro grin
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
lumydee44:
If this is true, then he's a hypocrite also looking to attain the throne by deceitfully building a patriotic profile. I was looking foward to when the #benbruceforpresident will start, this man fall my hand sha, thats if i can confirm this. I thought he had vision for a better Nigeria.
he is more than a hypocrite.

the below article says a few about him and how he has never practiced what he preaches.

www.lifestyletonight..co.ke/2016/02/5-things-to-know-about-senator-ben.html?m=1
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by Flexherbal(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
When was this book publish?
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by tafabaloo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kkkk.....

Printing and publishing books overseas is his own contribution to strengthening our economy as well as providing jobs for the unemployed.

God help us from our leaders who speak from both sides of their mouths.
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by Osakah24(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Seriously una no get handwork
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by NobleAngell(f): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yet he poses with made-in-Nigeria shoes and cars and takes photographs to deceive his worshippers. Common sense my arssss.
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by Twy: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Apostlelong:
the man just dey package himself for future political ambition

I concur, he is too smart to know that the problem is deeper than this. Buying made in Nigeria Kia? what does that mean. Basically it is worth it, if more than 50% of the total value of the Kia is derived from Nigeria. By value I mean in Kia's own's book, in the total price of a made in Nigeria Kia, more than 50% of the cost is attributed to Nigeria which I doubt, that means even a made in Kia motor can still put prressure on the Naira.

1 Like

Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by alaoeri: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Only the gullible ones or those blinded by party sentiments are taking Bruce serious.
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by Pk001(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Zombies are trying hard to rubbish BMB, but they won't succeed because he is truly making Common Sense.

FYI the book can be downloaded free of charge at benbruce.org. so he didn't need to print it in UK.
I Wonder were that mallam printed his Accidental civil servant, that he is selling it for 5000 and above. Certainly not in Nigeria.
Instead of you to commend BMB you want to castigate him.
#CommonSenseRevolution
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by tpiar: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is it available in ebook format?
Re: Book Written By Ben Bruce Printed And Published In UK by tunwumi: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Who told u that he believe what is coming out of his mouth

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: N5.6bn Fraud: Prosecute Ex-gov Orji Kalu, Supreme Court Orders EFCC / TCN Gives Reasons For Thursday’s Zero MW / Another Woman Cries For Buhari On Fuel Scarcity (See Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.