Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] (3225 Views)

Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) / Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Airforce1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
That sh!t I was told helps a lot.

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Aristotle96(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na so e be for all of una na

1 Like

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by hayorzzyzx(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Osogbo Weed
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by stud9(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Enjoy
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by docmoses(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
no wonder lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by cokacoola(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Choi
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Gidoka(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
And we expect you to write a reasonable song

1 Like

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by AAinEqGuinea: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Airforce1:
grin
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
undecidedyou smoking Oshogbo weed abi.....
Now show me d evidence of d song wrote.....else.......NDLEA angry

1 Like

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by vault(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Now tell me how your song won't seem to involve heartbreak when you're actually singing about money...... with the title being about woman

glad I stopped smoking 21 years ago,........ am now 23 and better cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Margauxluv(f): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Smh

Chiller undecided
Well Dats cool
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by falcon01: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
poverty se the kind tin you dey smoke
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Airforce1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
shocked undecided
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by 7footre(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Really disappointed I must say... but hey, it's yo life...
On a side note pls keep enough money for lung problems and other attendant problems associated with your chilling
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Vjcray: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
[size=14pt] keep on showcasing your inherent stupidity [/size]

7 Likes

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by enoqueen: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Write a song??
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by bennifield11(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
vault:
Now tell me how your song won't seem to involve heartbreak when you're actually singing about money...... with the title being about woman

glad I stopped smoking 21 years ago,........ am now 23 and better cheesy
lol,you stopped smoking when you was 21 years not 21 years ago!!
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by dubylhover(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
seriously? you're uploading d pics of you smoking Mary Jane online? that's too dumb mehn...its really childish and immature to shr d picture like this....

na your type dey give coordinated smokers bad image...

ehe,abt d writing of songs,do you actually pen your lyrics? or you just go to d studio and sing?

2 Likes

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Airforce1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Is that so undecided
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na so this one take join people wey dey yaba left. Airforce1 you are still a kid for doing this. Small pinkin d worry you. Even your first track was nonsense, can't listen to it. Go find better thing to do.
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Airforce1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Na so this one take join people wey dey yaba left. Airforce1 you are still a kid for doing this. Small pinkin d worry you. Even your first track was nonsense, can't listen to it. Go find better thing to do.
how did you know it was nonsense when you cant listen to it?
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by poshestmina(f): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Airforce1:

Not cool oga..Happy new year
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by cruzita(f): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
undecided imagine!!na even paper em fold dey smoke

1 Like

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Donpoker9(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
stupidity
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by B4UIWAZ(f): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hhmm
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Then you will write noise pollution. That's why we never have good lyricist in nigeria..
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by EDIIL: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
even after this, u still come up with rubbish? u need jesus
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Airforce1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
You nko
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Syphax(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Keep on burning your lungs dude, it's your life to live.
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by HonourablePomk: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Na waooo
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fooool undecided Later you'll say "pls nairalanders how can i stop being shy"

kip on wastin ur already wasted life.
Celebrity bawo, songwriter ko, songsmoking nii. Bros go find something reasonable doing!!! undecided
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Airforce1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pele ti e

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Shows Off His Bodyguard As He Celebrates His Birthday / 'my Vag!na Feels So Good' - Amber Rose Describes What She Likes In Bed / Beyoncé Injured During Performance, Fans Cut Themselves In Show Of Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.