Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] (3224 Views)

Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) / Morachi Wears Pant To Promote KAKALO His New Song (Photos) / Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Airforce1:
That sh!t I was told helps a lot.

Don't get addicted. Remember _ and _ and _
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
But this thing no de inspirational again !
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by fidek(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Airforce1:
How many songs have you written that plays on the radio
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Airforce1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
2 on the 3rd
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by zicoraads: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Airforce1...sometimes I wonder the things that run through your head. You need to grow up, seriously!

For someone who is aspiring to 'blow', things like this might come back to haunt you in the future.

1 Like

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Airforce1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
zicoraads:
Airforce1...sometimes I wonder the things that run through your head. You need to grow up, seriously!

For someone who is aspiring to 'blow', things like this might come back to haunt you in the future.
what will be will be.
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Afrok(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
vault:
Now tell me how your song won't seem to involve heartbreak when you're actually singing about money...... with the title being about woman

glad I stopped smoking 21 years ago,........ am now 23 and better cheesy
bro shocked U can lie eh... don't tell me they started mixing weed with your foods immediately u stopped been breastfed undecided
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Afrok(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
zicoraads:

hmmm.... the probability that a "banger" knockout will blow is higher than that of Airforce 1 because of all these ish he posts every time undecided.
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by onatisi(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Airforce1:

Well done. Keep it up. At least it is good if nairaland has an artiste that sings on nairaland threads
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by zicoraads: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Afrok:
hmmm.... the probability that a "banger" knockout will blow is higher than that of Airforce 1 because of all these ish he posts every time undecided.
U are wicked! cheesy grin
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Esdb3: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Airforce1:
how did you know it was nonsense when you cant listen to it?

He meant can't jam to it. You really are very dumb. It is sad you might make it in the Nigerian music industry where bullshitssss like duncan mighty are music celebs because you remind me of duncan mighty.... Smh for this country
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Airforce1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Huh shocked
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by princebergz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
this dude doesn't think. Between your songs and your posts dunno which is worse

1 Like

Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
my brother you think you are being dope by smoking nonsense. Fastforward this time to a no distant future you would wish you didn't toe this path. I love you bro and I will advise as you as a senior citizen
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Airforce1:
Nigga u dope... Blaze up the faya let it flow tru
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by sammy500: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Y u dey waste dat sk u no sabi blah
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
intbizoil:
my brother you think you are being dope by smoking nonsense. Fastforward this time to a no distant future you would wish you didn't toe this path. I love you bro and I will advise as you as a senior citizen
Tell him sir
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by wheredemdey: 1:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Esdb3:

He meant can't jam to it. You really are very dumb. It is sad you might make it in the Nigerian music industry where bullshitssss like duncan mighty are music celebs because you remind me of duncan mighty.... Smh for this country

You are silly for equating a living legend like Duncan mighty in the same statement with this misguided kid.

May your mouth shrink...you are daft...do you listen to music at all??...duncan mighty....duncan that the don jazzy u reverence tried to sign...you are a big pile of cow dung.....you are lucky am not near you....inshort give it up.....i will find you and kill u.....you are a bleeding mammal...i will deal with you....

Back of penis
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Airforce1(m): 6:30am On Jan 02, 2016
The comment above got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy out loud
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2016
wheredemdey:

You are silly for equating a living legend like Duncan mighty in the same statement with this misguided kid.

May your mouth shrink...you are daft...do you listen to music at all??...duncan mighty....duncan that the don jazzy u reverence tried to sign...you are a big pile of cow dung.....you are lucky am not near you....inshort give it up.....i will find you and kill u.....you are a bleeding mammal...i will deal with you....

Back of penis

Easy o. Imagine, issuing death threats on small matters. Let us try to be tolerable. Not everyone feels Duncan the way you do. Frankly, you are the only one that I know that thinks Duncan is a living legend. Yet, I know a lot of people that love Duncan passionately and yet are not this sentimental as you.
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by wheredemdey: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2016
folksync:

Easy o. Imagine, issuing death threats on small matters. Let us try to be tolerable. Not everyone feels Duncan the way you do. Frankly, you are the only one that I know that thinks Duncan is a living legend. Yet, I know a lot of people that love Duncan passionately and yet are not this sentimental as you.

Guy....leave matter...that guy has incurred my wrath...who in his right senses compares Duncan mighty and this tout airforce in the same sentence??..is he mad?

I will deal with him...next time he will think twice before talking trash about peoples legend......watch this moniker
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Airforce1(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2016
wheredemdey:

Guy....leave matter...that guy has incurred my wrath...who in his right senses compares Duncan mighty and this tout airforce in the same sentence??..is he mad?

I will deal with him...next time he will think twice before talking trash about peoples legend......watch this moniker
Mtccheewwww
Re: How I Chill When I Want To Write A Song [photos] by Esdb3: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
wheredemdey:

Back of penis

So because don jazzy tried to sign duncan that is a biggie....? Wait... Who the Bleep is don jazzy? When real musicians not the noise makers this country calls artistes gather, don jazzy will be amongst? Duncan mighty a living legend Nigga! Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Damilola Adejonwo, Hottest Nigerian Gay Boy In London / Mercy Johnson Confirms Star Actress Regina Daniels Real Age. / This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.