Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? (1220 Views)

How Long since You Enrolled For NIMC (NIN)? have you collected your cards? / UNEP Environmental Assesment Of Ogoniland - Shell / Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by akanbiaa(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Registration so far?

1 Like

Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by Aristotle96(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nah naija we dy na

2 Likes

Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by akanbiaa(m): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Aristotle96:
Nah naija we dy na
You mean the identity issue by NIMC is just eye servive and nothing really changes?
Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by feldido(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Every agency what's to be autonomous
Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nimc can not be scraped! It registration process is merged with immigration.
The problem is at registration it is linked directly to its large data at abuja.so when there is a problem,rectification is tedious.
If you had an already existing NIN NO.
The registration is easy!
Where the main card itself delays is what I don't understand.
It is meant to be linked to your bvn and drivers license .hence it is a lot of connection.
Also a lot of irregularities exist in the identities of many people,the same person on the nimc has a different name in the data base etcetc
But on your transaction slip YOUare already ISSUED a NIN no
Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by Mutuwa(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
I only got my NIN no yesterday,after 3 months.
Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by akanbiaa(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
baralatie:
Nimc can not be scraped! It registration process is merged with immigration.
The problem is at registration it is linked directly to its large data at abuja.
But on your transaction slip YOUare already ISSUED a NIN no
If its inefficient at the long run it can be scrapped or merged for it will be like a waste of resources, hope you know the billions spent there already and in the past when it failed? And on NIN number only those given two slips have NIN numbers not those given only 1, and there customer service will nor answer, yet huge amount deducted from your credit and when you go to where you registered they will say nothing yet.
Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by akanbiaa(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mutuwa:
I only got my NIN no yesterday,after 3 months.
Congrats, but why did NIN take upto 3 months? And did you keep disturbing them or they just texted you that your NIN was ready after 3 months?
Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by baralatie(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
akanbiaa:
If its inefficient at the long run it can be scrapped or merged for it will be like a waste of resources, hope you know the billions spent there already and in the past when it failed? And on NIN number only those given two slips have NIN numbers not those given only 1, and there customer service will nor answer, yet huge amount deducted from your credit and when you go to where you registered they will say nothing yet.
That is why I said there is a problem at the regristation process!
The transaction is to print your temporary slip and PULL the acknowledgement slip at the same time of registration.
If it pulls only one it means there was a problem in transaction with the data at that time and correction can be tedious.
The best way is not to call the customer care but to once in while show yourself physically at the nimc center where you did the registration.
So that it can be seen into
Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by akanbiaa(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
baralatie:

That is why I said there is a problem at the regristation process!
The transaction is to print your temporary slip and PULL the acknowledgement slip at the same time of registration.
If it pulls only one it means there was a problem in transaction with the data at that time and correction can be tedious.
The best way is not to call the customer care but to once in while show yourself physically at the nimc center where you did the registration.
So that it can be seen into
What do you think could be the likely causes of such problems because many people are really affected.
Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by baralatie(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
akanbiaa:
What do you think could be the likely causes of such problems because many people are really affected.
1,those who tried to register through a computer interface with its website.that platform is not strong(better go in person to the nimc center physically)
Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by Mutuwa(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
akanbiaa:
Congrats, but why did NIN take upto 3 months? And did you keep disturbing them or they just texted you that your NIN was ready after 3 months?

Noo.After I enrolled.they were supposed to have notified me about the complete enrollment,as they did to my wife who only did her's before Christmas and got a text that same day.
I just thought of going back to my enrollment center to complain.but the rush for the holiday break really made me forget.Then it came yesterday,when I least expected it.
Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by Aristotle96(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
akanbiaa:
You mean the identity issue by NIMC is just eye servive and nothing really changes?
precisely

1 Like

Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by akanbiaa(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
baralatie:

1,those who tried to register through a computer interface with its website.that platform is not strong(better go in person to the nimc center physically)
Its those who went to the center after biometrics taken, and they got enrolment slip printed out but no NIN slip am referring too.
Re: What is your Assesment of NIMC NIN Creation so far? by akanbiaa(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Aristotle96:
precisely
You are right, love your name, a picture new year gift for you.

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Mall Set To Take Off This Month- Pictures / Atiku Abubakar Commissions His New Shopping Mall In Yola / See The Hillarious Cartoons PDP Use To Mock Buhari And Other APC Member (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.