Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

No Admission After Buying Application Form. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Admission After Buying Application Form. (473 Views)

Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB / God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years / No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Admission After Buying Application Form. by Olusharp(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
No Admission After Buying Application Form.

I and thousands of students are left in disarray as state owned tertiary institutions in Osun has left us in a state of confusion, the schools involved includes Osun state polytechnic iree,Osun state college of Education Esa-Oke,Osun state college of Education ila orangun,Osun state college of Education Ilesha ,thousands of Jambites bought their post Utme forms late last year in 2015 even a school, Osun state college of Technology Esa Oke had gone ahead to conduct Post Utme screening excercise and was about releasing the admission list when it was supposely declared by the State Government that there should no Admission for 2015/2016 sessions and the coming sessions,at first people thought it was just rumour not until all the schools mentioned above suspended all admissions processes saying it was an order from the State government. I am an HND aspirant to one of the schools which after paying eleven thousand naira to buy the application form ,i am being told to my face there is no Admission without conducting any screening excercise.is it that i and thousands of aspirants including Jambites and HND aspirants have been duped? why didn't the State government pass the information of no Admission before forms were being sold. I call on the Ministry of Education,JAMB,NBTE,human right organizations and other stakeholders to please come to our rescue,if we wouldn't be admitted they should atleast return our money back to us. This is 2016 and we have not heard anything.
Re: No Admission After Buying Application Form. by Olusharp(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
ishilove,lalasticlala,Fynestboy pls help out, i will be happy if this makes front page pls..

(1) (Reply)

This Statue Is Made Using 3,500 Smartphones (photo) / Are You Intrested In Visiting Or Schooling In China? / See Throwback Picture Of Michael Jackson ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.