Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Are You Intrested In Visiting Or Schooling In China? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Intrested In Visiting Or Schooling In China? (472 Views)

"Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man / Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine / Nigerians Schooling in Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Intrested In Visiting Or Schooling In China? by haneetram: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
I am a young lady schooling in china. If you are intrested in schooling or ever visiting china and you want to know what china looks like and how africans survive there. you can check out my blog and follow me on google plus. I will be posting about china and my experiences. This is a new post. You can check it out. 
http://www.teenahslounge..sg/2016/01/a-peek-into-my-winter-holiday.html?m=1

And this is my official blog website.www.teenahslounge..com 
Feel free to comment on my blog page or ask questions
Re: Are You Intrested In Visiting Or Schooling In China? by ricy20(f): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2016
how do you see the school system in china
Re: Are You Intrested In Visiting Or Schooling In China? by haneetram: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
it is very good. they have all the resources you can ever need and you are advantaged to learn their language, also very affordable school fees.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2016 Registration Closing Date - Extended Till 5th February / See Throwback Picture Of Michael Jackson ( Photo) / 2014 Waec Gce Certificate! Pls Is It Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.