Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

My First Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My First Interview (1472 Views)

My First Interview Experience / First Interview Please Help / My First Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Interview by Liadi2(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Good day, I am a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering I was called for an interview in an industrial company yesterday this is my first interview, pls i need your advice base on mode of dressing, areas to prepare myself for and what the things I need to put in place pls kindly advice me
Re: My First Interview by femidejulius(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
You need to be really calm during the interview. Don't be afraid. Those who will interview you are just as human as you are. Try to know what you wrote on your cv as questions may come from there. Get to the interview venue early. Don't sit when you enter the room unless they offer u seat. Dress corporate. If you have suit, wear it. If not, wear a shirt and trousers and use a tie. The essence of interview is to see if you are capable of doing the job. Try as much as possible to convince them you are up to the task. Don't forget that all good things come from God. So pray for God's favour too.

I wish you good luck.

7 Likes

Re: My First Interview by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2016
The only thing you need to do is to be calm, before and during the interview. As important as it is, it's only an interview wink.

The interviewer wants to meet you. Show up!
Re: My First Interview by Liadi2(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Thank you, I really appreciate your concern.
Re: My First Interview by monlawal(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Is it compulsory to wear a tie?
Re: My First Interview by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Be really calm.. REALLY CALM!! lost out on my first interview coz I was so nerves. I could have even denied my name lol .. Calm down, interact with others
Re: My First Interview by abuhubaidah: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
@OP,we need feedback from you..GOODLUCK
Re: My First Interview by Liadi2(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
My interview is coming up on Friday, I will surely give the feedback once I return all I need is your prayers and advice, I am also using this medium to prepare myself .

(1) (Reply)

##### / tttttttttttttttt / Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.