Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka (1376 Views)

Why Buhari Is Determined That APC Wins Ondo Guber Poll / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Army Kills Ameer Abubakar Gana, Boko Haram Leader And 18 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by Bigprozzie: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
In a Sermon in his Church, Revd Mbaka says that PMB is a visionary and is determined to fight corruption. He also poured encomium of the First Lady; he said she is humble and a meek woman.

https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/videos/10153208629992703/?video_source=pages_finch_thumbnail_video&theater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by Bigprozzie: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nigerians are gradually realizing the greatness of this man

We thank God for change

Lalasticlala pls share with Nlanders

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by ademega(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jonathan administration was no standard for this administration, Buhari government will set a standard which will be a yardstick to measure subsequent administration in Nigeria.
welcome to a new Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by HiddenShadow: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yes oooooo

I believe you

No wonder Tinubu and Amaechi are now saints

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by emerged01(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
He has good intentions. May God help him

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by okosodo: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
We will soon see how the great mbaka will fall. All the steps taken so far by Buhari are filled with sentiments tgat will lead to anarchy in the future, yet some people are praising him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by JOACHINpedro: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by JOACHINpedro: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by yudee233: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Good one from Fr. Mbaka I pray the statement will remain same in years to come

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fr Mbaka is right

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by EasternLion: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mbaka is f*cked up beyond measure.
Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by jbbaba(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
GOD WILL SEE UP THROUGH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by Naijiant: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
HiddenShadow:
Yes oooooo

I believe you

No wonder Tinubu and Amaechi are now saints
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by Immatex(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
This man is in no position to make this assertion.

This government have done little or nothing to be so glorified.

Let's not allow emotions becloud our sense of reason.

It's too early to call him a great man.

Why the rush anyway?
Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by PassingShot(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
[s]
Immatex:
This man is in no position to make this assertion.

This government have done little or nothing to be so glorified.

Let's not allow emotions becloud our sense of reason.

It's too early to call him a great man.

Why the rush anyway?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by neolboy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Always running his mouth like a leaked pipe
Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by Immatex(m): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

You can do that again and again.

What ha this administration done that extols greatness

Educate me.
Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by Yeske2(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
My Igbo brothers will never like this but let dem go pick the Ijaw drunk, who cares? Same eediots who loved Mbaka before Biafra protests hate him now, he'll place a curse on you all and it must come to pass.
Please Nigerians, not all Igbos are with those eediots please, easy on your insults on Igbos, we're not all IPOB touts please.
It's a new year, hold the insults, i feel bad atimes but i don't blame you guys atimes because of these , some bros here are so so. . . . .. ..
Let an idiotic IPOB member tell me i'm not Igbo and I'll expose him, mod, ban me as usual after exposing the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Yeske2:
My Igbo brothers will never like this but let dem go pick the Ijaw drunk, who cares? Same eediots who loved Mbaka before Biafra protests hate him now, he'll place a curse on you all and it must come to pass.
Please Nigerians, not all Igbos are with those eediots please, easy on your insults on Igbos, we're not all IPOB touts please.
It's a new year, hold the insults, i feel bad atimes but i don't blame you guys atimes because of these , some bros here are so so. . . . .. ..
Let an idiotic IPOB member tell me i'm not Igbo and I'll expose him, mod, ban me as usual after exposing the idiot

You have spoken well, brother.
That's why I call them "iPod /ipob touts".

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Great Leader And Is Determined To Fight Corruption- Reverend Mbaka by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
I laugh at the stinking hellish, demonic and satanic hypocrisy of APC and it's foot soldiers.

You criticised pastor Ayo Oritsejifo for associating with gen. You guys even went further to say that pastors should not mix GOD's work with politics.

But here you are: pastor Osinbajo is in politics and you all are applauding Mbaka for associating with pmb. What a shame.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wike's Lawyers Returning From Supreme Court Judgement - Photos / I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing / 30 States Shun NLC Strike Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.