Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) (2891 Views)

Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" / DJ Spinall And DJ Cuppy In Adorable Photos / OBI Uchendu And DJ Cuppy In Adorable Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by chimere66: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fashion line 24 Apparel and superstar DJ Cuppy's product launch were recently held with an after party at Sip Lounge.

They celebrated the collaboration with a evening barbecue party with fans and guests. Drinks flowed all night as Hennessy sponsored the event with its signature cocktails. Luxe Bars also provided an assortment of cocktails all night for all the guests. Simply Green Juices was also on ground with one-of-a-kind bottles, filled with its popular healthy & fresh cold-pressed juices with signature 24XDJCuppy labels.Guests also enjoyed grilled bites with cupcakes by Hans and Rene who made exclusive cocktails for the event. Of course, music was provided by DJ Cuppy who kept the guests dancing all night.

A guy was spotted in a suspicious mood with DJ Cuppy at the event.Is he DJ Cuppy's guy?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/see-what-guy-was-spotted-doing-dj-cuppy.html

Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by chimere66: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
More

Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Kool
Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by jaymejate: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
[size=15pt]Bro, this na new yea, find better things do biko[/size]

3 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by roqrules04(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Isokay
Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by free2ryhme: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Make she leave Dj wor dey chop her papa money ooo

for as it is after the last rhythm unplugged na rubbish ooooo
Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by HARDBUOI: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
how could she allow such! undecided
yolololoba olosho!
Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by brodalikeme(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
I NO KNOW BUT I THINK I LIKE THIS GAL STYLE.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Every guy wey hold woman snap pictures don turn her boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by hatux: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
undecided
Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by ellahzy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
nice Ankara
Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by Afrok(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op I no know... I think u that found this sh*t news worthy and opened a thread for it is in a better position to walk down to DJ Cuppy and ask, "Otedola's pikin, who be that guy that was almost pressing your mumu buttons in public"? undecided
Re: See What A Guy Was Spotted Doing To DJ Cuppy In A Party(photos) by ignis: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Stuns In New Photo. BOOBS Spilling!! / Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy / Nollywood Actor, Zubby Michael Shows Off His New Gigantic Mansion(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.