Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy (2889 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Nigerian singer MC Galaxy and Laura Ikeji were best of friends on social media that Laura once shared a photo of huge amount of money she got from him.

In this new interview with Saturday Beats, the Sekem crooner revealed why he did not marry Laura Ikeji.

He said:

“Laura had always had a boyfriend for a very long time and I knew but other people did not know about it. Probably if she did not have anyone in her life, I would have asked her out because we really connected and we were best of friends. She is someone I talk to every time and now that she is married, it has not affected our relationship in anyway. Her husband loves me a lot and he attended my album listening party. He came all the way from London to attend my listening party.”

“There was nothing between Laura Ikeji and I. She is not just my best friend but I refer to her as my sister because she knows about everything that I want to do. If I listen to her advice, everything works out fine and I consult her before I sign some artistes. If she tells me not to do so, I listen to her because she is very intelligent. If she talks to you and you listen, you would make it. The reason my brand is big today is because of Laura. I was not used to granting interviews but she advised me that I need it. I am just lucky and blessed. As a smart guy, if you have such a person as a friend, you have to keep them as friends because the moment you mess it up, things might go sour,” he said.

On his relationship status now, he said:

“I am currently single and I don’t know when I would get married. God can decide and say I will get married tomorrow, who knows? Marriage is not something you rush, just be sure of the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. My mother tries to pressurise me into marriage but I know how I calm her down. I would want my wife to be God-fearing and good looking because I have worked hard to the stage that I deserve a good looking woman,” the singer said.

http://thenigerian.news/entertainment/not-marry-laura-ikeji-mc-galaxy/

lalasticlala
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by NwaAmaikpe: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2017
embarassed

Does it mean MC Galaxy was just her fuçkboy

Well...I've always known Mc Galaxy as a very neat guy, so I presumed he couldn't stand the stench of a smelly kitten .

I was wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2017
oh ok
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by sleepyeyez(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2017
And dis is news because?
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by sugarbelly: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2017
OK nah
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by sugarbelly: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2017
The okocha won her
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by divinehand2003(m): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2017
Nonsense.

Must you say everything?
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by Young03(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2017
The first to comment is an ediot
its Laura not Linda
mc galaxy who asked u all these things?

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by Saintsammurai(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2017
you guys are best of friends, but can you swear that you have not tasted her kitten even for once on that cold night?
Best of friends indeed..
You did not marry her because she gives you free doggy style and plenty Linda ikeji money...
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2017
was this necessary?
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by smardray(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2017
So laura has husband nd a friend that could have married her bt our dear linda has none... My yoruba people will say.. Won ti paro kadara(they've exchanged their destiny )... Kai mana
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by axortedbabe(f): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2017
Laura's hypeman
Meanwhile who is laura..
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by Mrop(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2017
ur prob not mine
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by Superpower(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

Well...I've always known Mc Galaxy as a very neat guy, so I presumed he couldn't stand the stench of a smelly kitten .

I was wrong.
must you exhibit your stupidity
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by ominilongest(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Laura's sure client grin

Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by Vikky014(f): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:
The first to comment is an ediot
its Laura not Linda
mc galaxy who asked u all these things?
longest time
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by Young03(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Vikky014:
longest time

yea, where have u been?
Did u switch off ur phone?
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by Vikky014(f): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:

yea, where have u been?

Did u switch off ur phone?
No way. having problem downloading a new what app after the old one expired. don't know y
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by Young03(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Vikky014:
No way. having problem downloading a new what app after the old one expired. don't know y

Find someone to send it tru xender

change d memory card
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by Vikky014(f): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:

Find someone to send it tru xender

change d memory card
tnx swt. it worked out
Re: Why I Did Not Marry Laura Ikeji - MC Galaxy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

I was wrong.
I thot it was Linda's dat was smelly or is it a family something? I jst weak

(1) (Reply)

Nice pictures of Rihanna and her billionaire boo Hassan Jameel / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Claims To Be A Nigerian,celebrates Independence / Kylie Jenner Buys Her Boyfriend, Travis Scott A Lamborghini For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.