Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) (47864 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl / Victor Umeh,Alex Otti Arrive Dublin, Ireland In Style For An Award Ceremony.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by saintnegroid(m): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
It is not yet over until it is over, so stop dancing
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by maestroz: 12:14am On Jan 02, 2016
where are the wailing wailers

they are hiding somewhere pointing fingers at Buhari wanting to make Naija a one party state. who the wailers go blame now, tribunal or INEC?
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Bishops10(m): 12:51am On Jan 02, 2016
kingsol212:
The guy na minister of enjoyment
I never see minister for enjoyment wey pass PPA Guber candidate Dr Chikwe Udensi

Congrats to the Ottis'
Oga Emeka my man will be on top of the world now.
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by tpiar: 2:58am On Jan 02, 2016
MistarT:
Tpia is that really you or someone else?

Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by tpiar: 2:59am On Jan 02, 2016
wealthlynx:
Time don reach for my own National cake but Alas!! oil price don fall ooo

haha.

US just started exporting oil sef.
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by tpiar: 2:59am On Jan 02, 2016
nerilove:
guy stop miss leading people. This is a function he attended last year. Nawa Oo, people can create trend just to be noticed

i guess the op is not a fan.
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Maafiaalady: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2016
sixtuschimere:
New Governor elect of Abia State Dr Alex Otti was spotted dancing with ladies.A friend shared the photo on Facebook and said...

'He has been declared the winner of Abia state governorship election by court,congrats to him'.

One word for the photo above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/caption-this-photo-of-new-governor.html
those are his daughters....i know them well
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by egobetatoday: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
i'm scared gold diggers are beginning to position themselves. Gov Otti, pls take care sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.