Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) (47860 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl / Victor Umeh,Alex Otti Arrive Dublin, Ireland In Style For An Award Ceremony.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by MistarT(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
tpiar:
Well,, i cant blame the women for dancing when their bread don butter.

who wouldnt dance in that situation.

Or are they his daughters?
Tpia is that really you or someone else?
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
nigerian blogger can do anytin to get traffic eheundecided is dat nt a weeding pisure undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Fesomu(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ijo ayo
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
cool Instead of planning how to make the state better he is busy dancing like a fool. Later they will start crying marginalization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by transient123(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
If it is because of his victory, then he won't be a servant leader but a thief. You cant genuinely be in position of authority and be so elated like that. It comes with responsibility and huge workload which will either make or mar your admittance to paradise.

In Nigeria, it power is fir self aggrandizement and sudden opulence.

I weep for our "I must reach there leaders".
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by miqos02(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
ok
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by efilefun(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Aikon:
I don't have a caption.

but the moral of the photo.: ladies only dine and wine with the winners and the winners alone.
thats a wedding and if you look properly you will notice that's the bride and possibly bridesmaid

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by efilefun(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool Instead of planning how to make the state better he is busy dancing like a fool. Later they will start crying marginalization.
lol calm down bro, look the picture well well na wedding be that and that's the bride and bridesmaid

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
that correspondence is a lie. Dr Alex Otti was dancing at her younger sister's wedding,earlier this year in Lekki.
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Luukasz(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
This one Governor uhm that pic depicts a lot.
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by baggy4luv(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
His daughters wedding...was dia..
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by baggy4luv(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
His daughters wedding...was dia..lekki
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by amtaken(f): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
sixtuschimere:
New Governor elect of Abia State Dr Alex Otti was spotted dancing with ladies.A friend shared the photo on Facebook and said...

'He has been declared the winner of Abia state governorship election by court,congrats to him'.

One word for the photo above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/caption-this-photo-of-new-governor.html
you have seen where Abia's money will go if he ever emerges as a Governor.
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by lordcornel(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
My governor my governor
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by wealthlynx: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Time don reach for my own National cake but Alas!! oil price don fall ooo
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Teewhy2:
This should be a wedding function. Don't think because he is partying because he has seen where to enrich himself.

You are ignorant . He's a made man. Google him.
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by ugbah007: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
But the former governor was trying nah well God knows the best sha.
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
efilefun:
lol calm down bro, look the picture well well na wedding be that and that's the bride and bridesmaid

cool Na him daughter dey do wedding? If not wetin carry go there go dey do shoki?
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Alex nwere weight na elu weight.... Onye ibem I hail you grin cheesy grin like and share to TA orji
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
henryhemon:

You are ignorant . He's a made man. Google him.
omo Alex otti get weight.... Secret billionaire not in depreciate naira but in dollars grin that's why we called him onye nku (money printer)
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
God,save this man from karishika undecided
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Kofacts(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by nerilove(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
sixtuschimere:
New Governor elect of Abia State Dr Alex Otti was spotted dancing with ladies.A friend shared the photo on Facebook and said...

'He has been declared the winner of Abia state governorship election by court,congrats to him'.

One word for the photo above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/caption-this-photo-of-new-governor.html
guy stop miss leading people. This is a function he attended last year. Nawa Oo, people can create trend just to be noticed
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Aikon: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
efilefun:
thats a wedding and if you look properly you will notice that's the bride and possibly bridesmaid

that still doesnt change the moral
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by tochigimel: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
God have answer Abia ppl prayer. I believe that my Abia poly school will be reduced also by Otti
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by tochigimel: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
God have answer Abia ppl prayer. I believe that my Abia poly school fee will also be reduced by Otti
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Jacko01: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Gov otti beta work fo ma state oh.... Cos ikpeazu tried
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Maski87: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dance on brother,it's about time civilized people run abia.
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by lolaluv1(f): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
I like this man. Very humble, very innovative....
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by freshvine(f): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
People should get into power through a popular valid vote count and not court processes.

If the system discover discrepancy in the exercise they should go ahead and annul the election.
Re: Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) by Gkemz: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
The daughters will be singing Luther Vandros' dancing with my father. It jus happened like a dream.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website / Israelis Arrested In Nigeria For 'Supporting IPOB' Speak After Their Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.